Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Definition of hostile

Definition of hostile

So, SWEA giving notice Simians resulted in a interestiing topic that seemed quite crystal clear to me. But after several threats of gangbangs on SWEA and their moms people seem to have a quite interesting definition of hostile.

This is Anris approach

We all ready noticed Strippers and can dragon/hit them to hostile now all ready if we want.
    That would mean you intefere. There is no way to run from AMA so stop trying.
    So according to him he should be able to wave a kingdom into eowcf and still claim hostile with the said kd and then hes untouchable. Apparently hes not alone either in thinking so..

To me this sounds absurd, I always thought and still think that for active hostile to take place you need to have two kingdoms for it be a valid hostile. Seems reasonable to me that you need two active parts for a active hostile. So, what does the Utopian community think, what is a hostile to you?

Enthusiast
    Will never get a clear answer really.

I mean, KD A waves KD B:

- If B do nothing in return is that hostile? A'd have troops out but nothing back from B so are A free to just keep hitting? What if a 10 mill KD uses a 2 mill KD in that way and claims "hostile", like Simians were "hostile" with ED last age even though we had about 5 people logging in and rest were semi/inactive till EoA & doing nothing to Simians.

- What if KD B start doing ops in retal? How is an outside KD supposed to know that's going on from a SN? Surely that's hostile even though it doesn't add to the meter, cause they can just sit there and OP back, what if they're doing OPs through EoWCF?

- How many attacks does it take to be hostile? What if it's OPs and like 2 hits every 24 hours in retal for full waves, just to avoid giving the other KD OPs as well?

-

Last age Abs coined the definition that hostile requires the following:
    1. Opponent must be in declare range. (Havoc claimed that AMA conflict with Sanct was not hostile because Sanct was clearly out of declare range)
    2. There must exist a button.
    3. There must have been hits in the last 12 hours.(Havoc claimed there was no hostile when AMA and Sanct had not traded hits for 12 hours)

Personally I think their definition is ludicrously narrow but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    To me this sounds absurd, I always thought and still think that for active hostile to take place you need to have two kingdoms for it be a valid hostile. Seems reasonable to me that you need two active parts for a active hostile. So, what does the Utopian community think, what is a hostile to you?
    Well I think that if notice is given and there are hits when notice expires then people should respect that kingdom's intentions.
    But technically it's still not a hostile until armies have been sent in at least one direction. I would have to say even if it's onesided it counts as hostile at least until the aggressors armies return or an ingame cf is in place, whichever comes first.

basically what korp claims is if kingdom a waves kingdom b, kingdom b doesnt retal RIGHT AWAY, kingdom c still has the right to hit kingdom a
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMatt View Post
    basically what korp claims is if kingdom a waves kingdom b, kingdom b doesnt retal RIGHT AWAY, kingdom c still has the right to hit kingdom a
    If both meter's don't say hostile, its not hostile.
    Just because you want a war or a free wave and wave into a KD doesnt and shouldnt give you magical protection. If said KD fights back and wants to wave back, now you have a hostile.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Nope, as you can read I said there just need to be action from both kingdoms to be considered a hostile. But with that I said I feel its reasonable to demand some activity within a certain timeframe for it to be considered a hostile as well. If Kingdom A waves Kingdom B and 24 hours later with no hostile action from Kingdom B its not really a hostile to me.

lmao kingdom b doesnt have to wave by immediately, if they plan on warring they can wave back as long as they want if they have the button they can do whatever they please to manipulate it in their favor, you cant just bring a 3rd kingdom into the conflict..... but wait

how about swea waves simians, simians doesnt do anything back so ama waves swea, thats fair isnt it? thats what youre saying

and technically if simians doesnt hit back, bb ama and whoever else can still wave swea since you claim that that wouldnt be a hostile :) well of course given corrective notice

lmao kingdom b doesnt have to wave by immediately, if they plan on warring they can wave back as long as they want if they have the button they can do whatever they please to manipulate it in their favor, you cant just bring a 3rd kingdom into the conflict..... but wait

how about swea waves simians, simians doesnt do anything back so ama waves swea, thats fair isnt it? thats what youre saying
    If you bothered to read thats what I sad, but also said you have to act within a reasonable timeframe as well. You cant hide behind a hostile withi claiming "I waved Kingdom B 3 days ago (while they havent done anything) you cant touch me!!" AMA is free to wave SWEA if the correct procedure has been followed. Any other kingdom as well for that matter, I have no issues with that.

lmao then your concept is wrong, when simians waves strippers, thatll designate hostile, strippers can easily say hey kingdom we got waved lets hit back in say 10 hours, there is no 3 day thing involved at this, or strippers can approach us and say hey we want a cf and negotiate all in which swea hitting into us will involve swea being gangbanged and out of the top err 30 probably... this is why sweden has never been involved with any major conflicts int he world, you were neutral in ww2, you need to learn to stop speaking

lmao then your concept is wrong, when simians waves strippers, thatll designate hostile, strippers can easily say hey kingdom we got waved lets hit back in say 10 hours, there is no 3 day thing involved at this, or strippers can approach us and say hey we want a cf and negotiate all in which swea hitting into us will involve swea being gangbanged and out of the top err 30 probably... this is why sweden has never been involved with any major conflicts int he world, you were neutral in ww2, you need to learn to stop speaking
    You dont seem to grasp the thread, please refrain from anymore posting. This isnt a thred about the current situation at hand, if you want to cry you can go and do that in my troll thread.

this is why sweden has never been involved with any major conflicts int he world, you were neutral in ww2, you need to learn to stop speaking
    You need to brush up on your history lessons boy, Sweden existed far longer than USA has. :)

lmao really? i think anyone in the world can say that, usa is a very young country compared to the rest of the world... but oh wait in our small amount of time we have brought alot to the world from the atom bomb to the automobile to the assembly line and even the wright brothers were american, from the lightbulb to the telephone and telegraph... what has sweden done for the world?

Needs to get out more
    Mechanical hostile is my total understanding of the definition. Though I morally disagree with the notion of someone hitting into hostile it's up to the kingdom at hand to have diplomatic reinforcements in place. It's apparent to me that these newer threats perceive top kingdom deal making as a wall to pure achievement. The results are undeniable. SWEA is doing what is smart..today. My intuition tells me top kingdom doctrine will shift as it's not quite the same game, clearing the pack, without diplomacy through strength. Let's see if Simians has an ace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

lmao really? i think anyone in the world can say that, usa is a very young country compared to the rest of the world... but oh wait in our small amount of time we have brought alot to the world from the atom bomb to the automobile to the assembly line and even the wright brothers were american, from the lightbulb to the telephone and telegraph... what has sweden done for the world?
    Ever heard of Dynamite?

Also Tetra-Pak and the Bofors Gun, one of the most ubiquitous automatic cannons since WWII.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-08-2013 at 00:02.

really? 1 thing? really thats it?

Thread Information