Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Definition of hostile

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I didn't get mad, you clearly said you'd double hostile us if we had plans to get hostile with another kingdom. God forbid we want to choose who we hit. I was quite entertained by your own admission of stupidity. And I didn't talk to Anri because I came in Simians chat and ASKED in main public chat who should I talk to about diplomacy and was told to talk to you. Derp, sure I'm psychic and knew you were on holiday and should ignore what a Simian said in chat and talk to Anri even though they said talk to you. Yeah good one mate.

As stated numerous times, hostile does not mean war. It's funny how you are saying now if we hostiled someone BEFORE you hostile us, you would hit into us and it "Isn't a double hostile", but when the situation applies to you guys and SWEA then "Z0MG DOUBLE HOSTILE! WE MUST GB SWEA!"
    Diffrence is you wanted to re fight jerks agin even do you win and they oor for an other war i said that is running as they oor for war.
    First thing i told you when you pm me was i was on holliday.

calle you don't know what you are talking about, we agreed to an EoA cf with jerks. You know nothing about our plans, and its amusing to read what you think you know
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Veteran
    Jamin came to me pre Jerks WD and asked if notice was not reset and that you whuld re hostile Jerks agin to avoid us !!!!
    I have loggs when home if you like if thats not running then what is.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    if thats not running then what is.
    What you are doing. Go war 3 more times then come talk to us.

PS: Cody is monarch and is the sole speaker for our KD. Jamin literally joined us last month when we have been a KD for MANY years. It's as if we were to actually listen to what YOU say (if I took the time to try and comprehend), instead of your monarch.
    Last edited by Sig; 10-08-2013 at 16:45.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Post Fiend
    relations system is broken.
    just re-introduce the system where you press hostile button and get bonuses.
    when meter has been maxed (either side should have button to take it to war imo)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    You are hostile when you give a kingdom in declare range a button. Noticing a kingdom doesn't give you "dibs." That apparently means **** this round, though. Whoever can legally give hostile to Debauchery first is the rightful kingdom to fight them.
    A notice is just an advance warning to break cf to prepare to war,even if notice expired all it does is to all you to wave a kd when they are NOT in war. Moreover waving into other's eowcf is a lame move just looking to grab free land and will ensure you will be dealt in the same way not just in this age and in future ages.

Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    relations system is broken.
    just re-introduce the system where you press hostile button and get bonuses.
    when meter has been maxed (either side should have button to take it to war imo)
    Hint: When meter is maxed(as in 200 points for both kingdoms) the game autodeclares for you.

Post Fiend

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    They might be below but not far + they have 3 human cow?s i Think they stand a great chance vs us if not even the upper hand vs us we like the challenge do.
    Swea been pumping all age its not a fair fight else we whuld consider it, they are left with AMA to use there pump on no one else they know this and that fight will go down also even if they do wave Simians.
    But it is fair to wave someone in EowCF? Good thinking.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    What are the cf terms between Haswell and Swea. Id love to see that happening
    Should Haswell want us to wave them to prevent them from being vultured by Simians, that can certainly be arranged. We wont wave someone into eowCF though. It is just poor form.

Post Fiend
    zzz
    Last edited by Sig; 10-08-2013 at 18:26.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Post Fiend
    Hitting into wars is far more cleaner then hitting into an end of war cf. SWEA is a kingdom of cowards that thinks they have a morale high ground. You're scummy little kingdom has no business talking about poor form.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    If a kingdom waves and gets no response it isn't a hostile. If a CE shows hits being returned then yes ill consider that engaged and move somewhere else. But a one sided wave doesn't constitute a active hostile. It is a wave normally for land anyway.
    This. Both meters say hostile, then its hostile. Otherwise its just one KD that ate a wave and 1 kd with their armies out.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Regular
    Kodoo get your facts straight before making stupid comments.

Actually a 1 sided hostile is a hostile as long as they're in declare range of the other kingdom. That is the general precedent as far as I'm aware. When Jerks waved us, we didn't retal for 2 days, not because we didn't want to war them, but because we didn't want to give them ops, it was still a legit hostile and it went to war eventually :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Forum Fanatic
    Then 2 days later it went hostile.until then it was nothing but a one sided wave and anything could have happened. Jerks could have turned and just as well in 2 days warred someone else also.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information