Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Definition of hostile

If you send your KD's army out in a wave, that's a calculated risk you take and you should be afforded zero artificial protection by the community. If two KD's are in an active hostile (hostile = both meters at hostile) than it's basically gentleman conduct to leave the hostile alone. Until that time, you are in that risk and you have to hope it works out for you.
    Any other definition of hostile relies on incomplete information. Seeing a SN full of attack is about the only thing the *public* has to go on.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    Hitting into wars is far more cleaner then hitting into an end of war cf. SWEA is a kingdom of cowards that thinks they have a morale high ground. You're scummy little kingdom has no business talking about poor form.
    We hit Strippers into war accepting the potential consequences without crying about it. Simians is obviously not willing to do the same - therein lies the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    If you send your KD's army out in a wave, that's a calculated risk you take and you should be afforded zero artificial protection by the community. If two KD's are in an active hostile (hostile = both meters at hostile) than it's basically gentleman conduct to leave the hostile alone. Until that time, you are in that risk and you have to hope it works out for you.
    Any other definition of hostile relies on incomplete information. Seeing a SN full of attack is about the only thing the *public* has to go on.
    What is stopping 3 kingdoms from waving the same target in short succession before said target waves one of them to make it "officially hostile", so this behavior is okay? This would set a new dirty precedent to the game if this was acceptable. I'd like to think if Kingdom A full waves Kingdom B and gives them the button, and both kingdoms tag hostile, that is saying they want to war, however Kingdom B wants to use ops/button advantage before fighting Kingdom A. Otherwise, Kingdom A can wave Kingdom B, Kingdom B can call allies to hit as long as they don't hit, Kingdom A is hit by Kingdom C, D and E, then after that, Kingdom B finally hits (making it a hostile), however Kingdoms C D and E just got a free wave, sufficiently weakening Kingdom A making a very unfair war ahead. Rather lame and dodgy if Hostilities were decided by your definition.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

there have been multiple threads on this subject before so i dont under why there is another one.

quite simply if a button is present then the KD's involved are in a hostile. That is the easiest way to put it because there is no possible way those words can be twisted.
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    What is stopping 3 kingdoms from waving the same target in short succession before said target waves one of them to make it "officially hostile", so this behavior is okay? This would set a new dirty precedent to the game if this was acceptable. I'd like to think if Kingdom A full waves Kingdom B and gives them the button, and both kingdoms tag hostile, that is saying they want to war, however Kingdom B wants to use ops/button advantage before fighting Kingdom A. Otherwise, Kingdom A can wave Kingdom B, Kingdom B can call allies to hit as long as they don't hit, Kingdom A is hit by Kingdom C, D and E, then after that, Kingdom B finally hits (making it a hostile), however Kingdoms C
    D and E just got a free wave, sufficiently weakening Kingdom A making a very unfair war ahead. Rather lame and dodgy if
    Hostilities were decided by your definition.
    This is the reality. Maybe top kingdom diplomacy has insulated the act to a minimum, but I'm sure you're aware this takes place semi-regularly. Wanton in ghetto and leverage in tops when necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    This means i can wave multiple kingdoms a day and give them all the button by hitting their people i see as inactives with no defense and no one can ever hit me. yea i see the total logic in a one sided hostile now.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    This means i can wave multiple kingdoms a day and give them all the button by hitting their people i see as inactives with no defense and no one can ever hit me. yea i see the total logic in a one sided hostile now.
    If you are Kingdom A and hit Kingdom B enough to give them a button, and both you and Kingdom B tag hostile, then that is a legit hostile. How would you feel if Kingdom B sent 3 kingdoms to hit you and said "It's not hostile because we haven't hit you back yet, but we're going to op the sht out of you for a while, then declare after the other 3 kingdoms gb you."?
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Most in here is out of thier minds. Prepare for gbs and ppl waving into hostile and powerplay non stop for upcoming eras. Swea and other trolls is changing the rules and i doubt they gonna like to open "pandoras box" . Simians just gonna idle this, wave us swea. You wrote the rules. No host will apply. Your logic ****s yourselfs and everyone else. The only one that makes sense in here is Jamin. We will destroy Swea with ops. Keep the button and let anyone that feels like it hit/steal them. We will tagg no hostile. GL with your new rules? lol

Abs ways was better then this.... Game is dying unless a-abs stand up and make rules for **** kds like Swea and strippers.
    Last edited by Anri; 11-08-2013 at 17:50.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Slightly off-topic:
    "Game is dying"

I swear i heard that term a few years ago... might even be 10 years.... still here :P

Anri: let he who is without sin cast the first stone. You aren't in a position to call any kd a **** one.

Maybe you can explain what it is we've done to simians to be so upset with us? As far as I know, your kd has threatened to wave into our EoWcf to dodge SWEA. And we haven't really said much about it, besides from saying that it wouldn't be very classy if you did. Does simians really need more enemies anyways? We were on friendly terms up until you noticed us 9 days ago.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Most in here is out of thier minds. Prepare for gbs and ppl waving into hostile and powerplay non stop for upcoming eras. Swea and other trolls is changing the rules and i doubt they gonna like to open "pandoras box" . Simians just gonna idle this, wave us swea. You wrote the rules. No host will apply. Your logic ****s yourselfs and everyone else. The only one that makes sense in here is Jamin. We will destroy Swea with ops. Keep the button and let anyone that feels like it hit/steal them. We will tagg no hostile. GL with your new rules? lol

Abs ways was better then this.... Game is dying unless a-abs stand up and make rules for **** kds like Swea and strippers.
    All SWEA has done is give you a notice if you think that is bad you are very weird. But then again you always have been quite hypocritical, you justify yourself into hitting into legit wars with some lame excuse but when someone give you a notice you run around talking **** and telling people how horrible the kingdom is. But then again you usually talk a lot.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Anri: let he who is without sin cast the first stone. You aren't in a position to call any kd a **** one.

Maybe you can explain what it is we've done to simians to be so upset with us? As far as I know, your kd has threatened to wave into our EoWcf to dodge SWEA. And we haven't really said much about it, besides from saying that it wouldn't be very classy if you did. Does simians really need more enemies anyways? We were on friendly terms up until you noticed us 9 days ago.
    i was thinking the same thing. What has been done to Simians by Strippers?

Forum Fanatic
    Jammin,
    2 KDs both tagged hostile is not what you have mentioned prior.In that regard there is something going to happen, If it doesnt then its just another BS fake tag.

You said if you wave a kd and give them the button no one should be able to hit you,Thats BS and nothing but a wave if the other kd gives you the wave and nothing comes from it. What it seems people want is to say, oh im hostile cause i waved and get all the time to get armies back and rebuilt before anyone can touch them.

I must have missed that memo in all the years ive played and did diplomacy in this game.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

What rule are we changing? That you can give notice and wave a kd when the notice is up? How is that changing anything?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post

They were friendly with us too - we considered it to be basically EoA. Then they decided to threaten us for no reason at all.

Thread Information