Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Definition of hostile

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    All SWEA has done is give you a notice if you think that is bad you are very weird. But then again you always have been quite hypocritical, you justify yourself into hitting into legit wars with some lame excuse but when someone give you a notice you run around talking **** and telling people how horrible the kingdom is. But then again you usually talk a lot.
    I'm not sure you should be bringing up that word Korp. Weren't you the guys who waved into a war earlier this age...
    Hitting into postwarcf is not hitting into war, you guys did hit into an ongoing war, messing with someones recovery something completely different, it's still lame but you don't exactly have the high ground here.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Most in here is out of thier minds. Prepare for gbs and ppl waving into hostile and powerplay non stop for upcoming eras. Swea and other trolls is changing the rules and i doubt they gonna like to open "pandoras box" .
    This was bound to happen with the formerly established etiquette bordering on elitism. Not unlike any other upheaval the extreme will prosper. My point was never that this was good, but that the Diplomatic Hostile barriers were not
    mechanical. Thus Utopia will experience meta-gaming as the navigator till a semblance of order is mustered in the ranks. I trust Simians will do well in any environment. It's rough considering the resolve your kingdom has displayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Jammin,
    2 KDs both tagged hostile is not what you have mentioned prior.In that regard there is something going to happen, If it doesnt then its just another BS fake tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I'd like to think if Kingdom A full waves Kingdom B and gives them the button, and both kingdoms tag hostile, that is saying they want to war
    It was said before your reply :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Regular

!

simians must be on crack or something - nuff said

Forum Addict
    **** is hawt!

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I'm not sure you should be bringing up that word Korp. Weren't you the guys who waved into a war earlier this age...
    Hitting into postwarcf is not hitting into war, you guys did hit into an ongoing war, messing with someones recovery something completely different, it's still lame but you don't exactly have the high ground here.
    SWEA - Hasnt made any excuses for our behaviour, we did what we did. But snce you obviously dont know what I am talking about refrain from posting please.

SWEA - Hasnt made any excuses for our behaviour, we did what we did. But snce you obviously dont know what I am talking about refrain from posting please.
    Yes you have:
    But then again you always have been quite hypocritical, you justify yourself into hitting into legit wars with some lame excuse
    You did exactly this tho, you hit into a legitimate war on the lame excuse that you had the right to do it because Debauch warred somebody other than you when you didn't want to give button.

It's the same lame as **** ass Simians claiming they have to hit into Debauchery's postwar because you gave notice just so they can have a legitimate hostile when your notice ends.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 12-08-2013 at 10:58.

Yes you have:

You did exactly this tho, you hit into a legitimate war on the lame excuse that you had the right to do it because Debauch warred somebody other than you when you didn't want to give button.

It's the same lame as **** ass Simians claiming they have to hit into Debauchery's postwar because you gave notice just so they can have a legitimate hostile when your notice ends.
    So, calling Anri hypocritical is me making a excuse for SWEA? lol, but still you dont know what I am talking about so please just stop. :)

So, calling Anri hypocritical is me making a excuse for SWEA? lol, but still you dont know what I am talking about so please just stop. :)
    No, SWEA made the excuses already , you calling Anri out on coming up with lame ass justifications for doing lame ass **** is you being hypocritical.

No, SWEA made the excuses already , you calling Anri out on coming up with lame ass justifications for doing lame ass **** is you being hypocritical.
    I thought I made myself clear already several times but you dont seem to grasp it. You still dont know what you are talking about, you seem to think my comment was about some current situation but its not its about a previous happening. Besides we were willing to CF Debauchery, they chose not to. So, I ask you again pleas stop posting about things you dont have a clue about. :)

I thought I made myself clear already several times but you dont seem to grasp it. You still dont know what you are talking about, you seem to think my comment was about some current situation but its not its about a previous happening. So, I ask you again pleas stop posting about things you dont have a clue about. :)
    Oh rite, well explanations are nice :)
    Just rudely telling someone to shut up rarely if ever works :P

Thread Information