Thread: A warring Kingdom All skill level are being recruited

A warring Kingdom All skill level are being recruited

We' are Terror. We are currently in transition as most original player in our kingdom have left.; however' we have a solid active core that we would like to add to. A little about us and what we are looking for:

We have been working on communication and is a must in our kingdom( we like to have discussions on war, builds, strats, and just have fun talking about random things.)
    Activity is key. If you are inactive we tend to get rid of those players quickly.
    We have a lot of t/m so we would prefer a either hybrid or attacker.(We will except t/m's if your open to changing roles next age or helping with knowledge of t/m for some our new players.)
    We use whats app, kingdom chat and couple use irc( as I said been working on communication so we are trying to see what communication means are best.)

We have a group that has played on or off for many ages and a few of returning players. If your interested in joining a transitional, fun, open voiced, kingdom please post and let me know.

Can contact me on irc: longd or on here.

still looking?

Thread Information