Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No wonder no one plays this game anymore

No wonder no one plays this game anymore

What have you guys done to this game? I start the age late making my return from years ago,grow perfectly fine to about 3500 acres with about 690k nw running 120dpa raw. get suicided on from a powerhouse kingdom. cant do anything about it as my kingdom is a big sub par atm. then the same kingdom suicides me again whilst im 140dpa.

These suicide strats in powerhouse kingdoms r ridiculous, SO basically unless im in a fully organised kingdom, im to be fed off the entire age once i reach a certain size. These organised kingdoms im sure r good in terms of making u money, however your player base has shrunk and id estimate it continue to, u either need to drop organise kingdoms which to be honest i preferre u didnt as it is cool playing with friends,or u need to deter suicide attacks, require a certain dpa to be held at home when sending an attack or something for. Excuse my venting but this is obv a massive flaw that can be abused in the game right now for the people in less organised kingdoms.

Oh look it's another "WahhH I got hit with 5,000 dpa" thread. Get a clue, train some offense/elites, and stfu.

Sincerely,
    Utopia
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

It's like i said before there should be extreme penalties for top kd hitting into smaller kd, no matter the size of those two province having the conflict, i agree totatly with you it's the only way that top kd can grow big in this game anymore "SAFELY", my thoughts on this is any kd should be hitting into there own size just like how it is hitting other province between 80%-120%, and if they so chose to hit smaller kd then penalties should be -75 gains, -30% attack time + 30% military losses this would discourage this suiciders from bottom feeding on smaller kd it has gone very bad and i had a few players who just up and quit cuz of it, I had a province from a top kd hit my guy wich they were both at 2500 acres and left 42k defence at home, my 800 acres provinces could have tap him harder then he thinks, but gains would have been next to nothing due to nw range, so they are totatly protected so yes it's getting old and pathetic to see this top kd do this and i realy hope they will change this soon to get more of fan base then what we currently have

lol @ godly i tihnk i seen you here a few times wahhing and crying about abs so why dont you get a clue and stfu!!!!

it's quite ok for you guys at the top to come in here and waaah and cry about everything when things arent going your way isnt it.....

It used to be more rampant back then when this game had over 100k players, your logic is failing you.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Try hitting them back. Your gains are better.

Chops, crying? I made *one* topic about Rage breaking notice while we were in EoWCF and informed them that we'll be waving them when the notice is up regardless of their relations -- and we did.

I fail to see any crying... unless of course you think that I'm crying in this message as well since I'm informing you that you're a dumbass.

Summary: Information != Crying
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

and what's training elites and offence specs going to really do when your out gunned by a top kd???? You know dam well that there going to retall harder then he can dish out so what exactly is that going to do for ya mate

Post Demon
    I actually have to agree with Korp.... this is bad.

Chops - Perhaps you should get a clue before you post, either you are too new or just too ignorant to know how things used to be. Take me for example, one age like 6 years ago I used to quad tap way smaller provs than me and get awesome gains cause thats how it worked then, now thats what you can call crazy bottomfeeding that made people quit. Now days the smaller kingdom/province holds all the good cards if they are willing to use it ofc if you sit on 140 dpa and no offense you will get picked on so what Godly said is true.

wow that all you got Godly really!!! your not even worth my time

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Less flaming godly

@ Chops
    They bottomfeed for safe acres. If you're retalling, that's not safe acres. You have nothing to gain by not retalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    I actually have to agree with Korp.... this is bad.
    Quick look outside pigs must be flying!

ok who is to say that province is not just sitting on deffence though i dont know i just think that the penalties should be worse dont you think

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    ok who is to say that province is not just sitting on deffence though i dont know i just think that the penalties should be worse dont you think
    If you're sitting on pure defense you have no right to complain about being bottomfed on. That's the risk you take.

Thread Information