Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    todays lesson, never make deals with a "notice clause"

I feel sorry for Pew Pew this age, twice they have been ****ed on by their allies.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

What did Abs do last age that was worse then this???? hmmmmm Nothing? Abs never hit into other people's war JSS.
    Crawl back under the stone you came from
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    What did Abs do last age that was worse then this???? hmmmmm Nothing? Abs never hit into other people's war JSS.
    Crawl back under the stone you came from
    Well, they did a double hostile, they intra alliance farmed gold from eachother..

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well, they did a double hostile, they intra alliance farmed gold from eachother..
    When did Abs farm gold last age (pure curiosity)? That wasn't in their playbook and it was an Abs dominated age. Seems curious they would change their ways when not even under pressure.

tak3shi: Noone cares. Move on
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Addict
    I'm sure no one cares. That's why there's so much crying!

Half ppl here posting are either retarded or just can't read. The one and only reason why all of a sudden pewpew and strippers decided to war was becouse we sent notice to strippers.

If we would not send notice, strippers would keep their yr 10 cf with pewpew for sure.

Pretty amusing reaction by both kds in forums, when both kds were told be4 war was declared that we will hit anyway.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Half ppl here posting are either retarded or just can't read. The one and only reason why all of a sudden pewpew and strippers decided to war was becouse we sent notice to strippers.

If we would not send notice, strippers would keep their yr 10 cf with pewpew for sure.

Pretty amusing reaction by both kds in forums, when both kds were told be4 war was declared that we will hit anyway.
    I still fail to see how that warrants AMA waving into an ACTIVE war. AMA does not get to dictate how people play this game or when their cf's actually end Just because they are the biggest kingdom in the game. The fact AMA players feel they have done no wrong astounds me.

I really hope AMA get their karma next age.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post

Say even if the war is planned and only happened because AMA notice, I still dont see how this justify hitting into war, if they are legitly warring? I guess AMA can always vulture them during EOWCF if they really want.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by siewpau View Post
    Say even if the war is planned and only happened because AMA notice, I still dont see how this justify hitting into war, if they are legitly warring? I guess AMA can always vulture them during EOWCF if they really want.
    As was stated, reason is because it also involves shady play from AMA ally.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    As was stated, reason is because it also involves shady play from AMA ally.
    Well, again, still could just wave during EOWCF. Its bad still but not as bad as interfering the outcome of a war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by siewpau View Post
    Well, again, still could just wave during EOWCF. Its bad still but not as bad as interfering the outcome of a war.
    So your solution is to do the same thing, but with a massive reduction in gains and potentially the same political fallout, with none of the effect transferring to Pew?

Post Fiend
    If an ally - having access to all the sensitive information implied with regards to plans and intentions - decides to take actions that directly undermine that trust... and an obviously intended target given notice tries to dodge last minute... AND we're talking about both happening at the same time... well, this whole mess starts to make a lot more sense. Personally, I'd rather take a questionable action than just eat that double load.
    Last edited by ZodZilla; 15-08-2013 at 09:20.

NOTICE DOES NOT EQUAL WAR.
    NOTICE...DOES...NOT...EQUAL...WAR.
    Yeah we Dodged you guys to try and war a kingdom more in our size. Elit made it clear...give us bank hits or prepare to farm out to us. Hmmm...yeah:
    "A smart kingdom would war" - bs.
    "A smart kingdom would give bank acres (and therefore lose all advantage in future wars)" - bs.

And for those of you saying we should have told elit...yeah that wouldn't have caused him to hit us before our hostile/war with Pew Pew, he would have just said "Yes sure we will leave you alone". Don't be delusional get a grip.

If elit was more understanding when I attempted diplo with him this wouldn't have happened we could have properly pumped, warred a kingdom, given him bank acres, or he could have accepted core acres before the war if he wanted them badly enough. Hitting into wars = weaksace...for the last time NOTICE DOES NOT EQUAL WAR...the end.

BTW Drug both kingdoms were not told elit would hit anyway...and even if we were, saying "I'm going to double hostile you" before you do it does not make it any less pathetic :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Thread Information