Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

JSS are you ****ing kidding me? Elit has cried in the forums for months about it and now it's ok for him to do it? Are you seriously going to throw whatever reputation you have left into the toilet just to win a crown? When Mansoor did it, it was wrong. When Elit does it, it's not only wrong, it's so hypocritical that it's painful to watch. This is your opportunity to distance yourself from this bull**** and save whatever shred of dignity that you have left. If I were in Havoc last round, I would have ****ing quit. This is complete bull**** and has to end right now. Someone has to stand up and say that this **** isn't right and losing your dignity to win a crown is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Godly; 15-08-2013 at 06:35.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I made it clear internally and externally ad nauseum that it's not the action I would have taken and don't agree with it, I said immediately that it's PewPew, our allies that backstabbed us, we should be waving. But I'm a peon following orders, not some overly self-important prissy b*tch.

Peons have to follow strats they don't agree with every day, kd can't work without it.

That said I don't have any sympathy for anyone involved and I don't think it's the place of Absalom to talk about it since they did much worse last age and this age.

[07:48] <FarmerJohn> anyways
    [07:49] <FarmerJohn> farming so many acres onto x:x with a failed GB started this mess
    [07:50] <FarmerJohn> and farming more acres from havoc onto every top kd that wasn't AMA continued it
    [07:50] <FarmerJohn> pewpews backstabbing and x:xs shadiness puts the icing on the cake
    [07:50] <FarmerJohn> I have no sympathy for any of them

To any of you making facile comments about "hurr durr, first age without abs and look what happens" I will remind you that absalom did worse last age and furthermore, I have played ages before where we have absolutely slammed absalom out of the top to the point where they could do nothing to us and none of this stuff happened.

If you want to naively believe in the legitimacy of this war when it's the SECOND time this age these two kds war to help one escape a more difficult fight, when that kingdom got actioned last age and lost 8 of their war wins for setting up fallacious wars, where pewpew nearly got actioned the first time round for the shady terms they were fighting under, you go right ahead.
    Last edited by Palem; 15-08-2013 at 15:37.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Regular
    No one is making fun of Elit's english enough. Having said that....I bet he sounds like a moron in his native tongue too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Not, was similar situation with AMA and SWEA. But Swea had legit hostile/war with simians. Manosor was in contact with me all time and we set situation proper.
    Strippers choice to ignore diplo and set war with friendly kd for run from us. Wave them is correct move so they can learn and next time set his relations proper.

p.s.
    ATM we gave CF strippers with 72h notice. Was much more smart from them to accept our deal and set his war after prepare proper if wanted to war pew pew.
    U anit GOD, ppl dont need to clairfy **** with you. U dont own the right to war/wave KD.
    You want to play with rules or not? Dont attack into ppls war, even if ur 80% drafted or notifyed them.

Dont be a sore looser that someone beat you to the war....
    Its not fake war, its arranged war. Like all T10 wars is.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve420 View Post
    No one is making fun of Elit's english enough. Having said that....I bet he sounds like a moron in his native tongue too.
    You sould respect that not everyones first language is English... It would be a boring utopia world if it only accepted ppl from English speaking countrys.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Did leadership ever publicly apologize for f***ing over and dealbreaking Rage? In the last post by I can recall reading by you on the subject, I believe you were still suggesting it was justified, claiming that Rage dealbroke you first.
    As far as I recall there were not in the least bit remorseful over their actions and went a step further. You build your own reputations and if that's built age after age by playing dirty and being proud of it then you should readily accept the consequences. Karma's a b!tch isn't it? What was it you said about rage players whining earlier. Lol.

Anyway this is all hilarious.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 15-08-2013 at 07:30.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Session Start: Fri Jun 28 20:13:02 2013
    Session Ident: silva
    [20:13] Session Ident: silva (UtoNet, Elit) (~Silva@uto-8AB559A8.dab.02.net)
    [20:13] <silva> hihi :))
    -
    [20:13] silva is ~Silva@uto-8AB559A8.dab.02.net * fo
    [20:13] silva is a registered nick
    [20:13] silva on @#simians @#pewpew
    [20:13] silva using farnsworth.us.utonet.org UtoNet -- With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!
    [20:13] silva has been idle 1sec, signed on Fri Jun 28 19:24:32
    [20:13] silva End of /WHOIS list.
    -
    [20:13] <Elit> hi
    [20:14] <silva> Cody n I decided to break rage cf deal
    [20:14] <silva> I'm on phone now
    [20:14] <silva> Hard to type but just wanted to let u know
    [20:14] <Elit> so you will wave them?
    [20:14] <Elit> when
    [20:14] <silva> We have a legitimate reason and we also have a FSU reason :P
    [20:14] <Elit> what reason
    [20:15] <silva> Just a warning 2 hits for now. We hit their banks
    =============================
    Never told you to deal break rage.
    This is classic btw that debauch informed their "allies" on the dealbreak and they were fully aware that they dealbroke yet spent weeks denying that they dealbroke. Real classic douchebag :D

Post Fiend
    todays lesson, never make deals with a "notice clause"

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    This is classic btw that debauch informed their "allies" on the dealbreak and they were fully aware that they dealbroke yet spent weeks denying that they dealbroke. Real classic douchebag :D
    This has been discussed already but I'll reiterate. No one denied the rage dealbreak, it was only argued it was justified by Rage backing out of what we thought was an agreed war(apparently Rage never said the words "we will war you", although I'm sure they knew our intentions).

I feel sorry for Pew Pew this age, twice they have been ****ed on by their allies.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

What did Abs do last age that was worse then this???? hmmmmm Nothing? Abs never hit into other people's war JSS.
    Crawl back under the stone you came from
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    This has been discussed already but I'll reiterate. No one denied the rage dealbreak, it was only argued it was justified by Rage backing out of what we thought was an agreed war(apparently Rage never said the words "we will war you", although I'm sure they knew our intentions).
    I'm a 100% sure countless of times, Silva and Cody both denied dealbraking Rage and said they were dealbroken first. I even have logs I just have to go home and get them!

tak3shi: Noone cares. Move on
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Addict
    I'm sure no one cares. That's why there's so much crying!

Abs have on numerous occasions hit into other peoples wars, and they have on numerous occassions manufactured double hostiles as they did last age to screw over AMA.

Abs never hit into other people's war JSS.
    Top jokes binub.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Thread Information