Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

Regular
    this game is a farce!

lol mods/admin needs to do something about this.. how is this fair play when twice in the age a kingdom gets 2v1'd in war? 3k acre hits?
    Last edited by yamibone; 14-08-2013 at 19:28.

Enthusiast
    And we get cheated out of the ****ing acres again

Regular
    looks like sellin out for the crown is more important than allies

I like to post
    AMA gave notice Haswell/Strippers 48h ago. There was zero attempt for real diplo if we don't count talk with Jamin. Pew Pew and Haswell/Strippers have CF till yr 10. Now 10 minutes before our notice expire both kds are in war. If Haswell/Strippers expected this to protect them from wave its wont. You ended same way vs SWEA and you make same mistake again.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

This game is laughable. I don't even enjoy this but I can't leave my kd peeps hanging

Elit: it's not the same thing. you're just screwing us over. both pew and strippers. a notice is a notice is a notice.
    apparantly strippers HAD to war either us or you. they chose the lesser evil. it's their choice.

Hey guys you want to give farm out to kd out of declare range or give pew the 1v1 they wanted before? tough one

Enthusiast
    There was no agreed war between your KD and Strippers. Giving notice doesnt give you "dibs".

We have agreed to a war and now you are just ****ing OOW farming acres. You went down in my respect ladder soooooo much.

how would you have felt if we hit OOW into malovelance? We also prepared for them, saw your hits and let it go. We didnt act lame as you are doing now.

reQi
    Elit: it's not the same thing. you're just screwing us over. both pew and strippers. a notice is a notice is a notice.
    apparantly strippers HAD to war either us or you. they chose the lesser evil. it's their choice.
    Maybe any of the two kds could speak to AMA to tell them about their plans? There was a notice after all

Strategy Moderator
    Retard you guys hit into my war in age 56 so oow hits arent a new concept to your kd. Even if it is lame the fact that you chose to war strippers you risk this kinda stuff as multiple kds have shown that when fighting strippers the normal rules dont apply. Still kinda surprised your ally would take advantage, no intra ally diplo talk pre war?

when a crown is at stake some ppl show their real face ....

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by carsten View Post
    when a crown is at stake some ppl show their real face ....
    anything to win a text based internet game!

Quote Originally Posted by toolian View Post
    Maybe any of the two kds could speak to AMA to tell them about their plans? There was a notice after all
    They don't owe AMA any explaination. Both KD pages show war, and any CE will show hits exchanged. Now Elit claims it is a fake war and that's why he hits. If it's a fake war, it's the devs' job to handle it, so just report it.

Lame...

Hate to say I told you so... Elit is the dirtiest player this round. We were going to take them out had everyone just let us. Now you gotta deal with your creation.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information