Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Look a dead horse...lets flog it some more!
    Remind me how much you whined about rage months long after your incident with them. You even went as far as to hit into their hostiles this age.

Nobody's flogging anything, just as Mike Tyson will be forever remembered as the "Biter" so will your kd be forever known as the dealbreakers.

Age after age of cheating and shadiness and congratulations, your kd infamy has spread far and wide!
    Last edited by tak3shi; 23-08-2013 at 09:24.

I didn't hit into their hostile this age? Can you pull more bs from your sack of lies please?
    And you took HoH from a crown win to a noob position this age, grats :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Forum Addict
    I didn't hit into their hostile this age? Can you pull more bs from your sack of lies please?
    Don't bull please, looks like i hit a sore spot with your incessant Rage whines. Irony...

I took a kd with barely 6 provinces on the brink of collapse to stabilizing it full strength now despite suffering bad ally moves. Which is probably more than your contributions in your entire lifetime of playing.

You should try it sometime, doing something good and positive instead of the whiny, cheating, scummy brat you and your collective bunch are.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 23-08-2013 at 17:12.

Forum Fanatic
    It's not like you even lead hoh but I bet you were responsible for the massive defections they suffered this age.

Post Fiend
    damn **** be getting personal

rofl, yeah I'm clearly butthurt. HoH decided to retire, 2 weeks before EoA, there were no defections Proteus, half the kd made it clear they were leaving, then Rave at the last second decided to keep it alive (bad move imo), and left Tak3shi in charge to lead it (even worse move imo). They will end the age semi-ghetto, yep I'm the one that is mad. You are absolutely right about one thing Tak3shi, bad ally moves put you there, which is why half the kd left in the first place :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I just wish the top would stop fighting eachother and instead focus on the true enemy, which is outplayerz
    Come at me broski's.

Thread Information