Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

Veteran
    Nobody said it is a fake war. And if you do not owe explanation then you don't cry for the results. One simple explanation yesterday could have prevented all that.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Elit wants to steal my prov crown. That's fine. What I'm sick of is he just destroyed the game for 24 of my kdmates. Time, money and effort put into this game. Same goes for his players and himself, phantom crown if they win this age. One of the rare shining light in Utopia is behaving like the darkness we wiped out earlier in the age. Good philosophical lesson in there somewhere.

There is no legitimate justification to their actions. We completely have the right to make our own deals and do what we feel is best for the kd. We had no obligation (there were no clauses which required us to inform them that we have decided to drop CF etc). Some would say karma is a ***** to us, but this will apply equally to all the wrongdoers out there.... onwards we march :)

We sent notice to Strippers, they did not tell us abt their planned war. 1 tick be4 notice expire they r in war. Put urself in our place... What would u do?

Not rly funny to sit with 80% drafts while target u planned to wave made some agreement with another kd and ran into war right be4 we could wave. For us it's clear dodging and like Havoc tought us last age, dodging does not work.

Pewpew is just unlucky for picking bad war partner.

Typical ****, sending notice does not get you "dibs" on a target. Your strategy was to send notice, ours was to find a more suitable war partner. Very unclassy play by one of the only kds who actually still had class
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 14-08-2013 at 20:00.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Nobody said it is a fake war. And if you do not owe explanation then you don't cry for the results. One simple explanation yesterday could have prevented all that.
    Oh no?

Game Date June 2 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 14 Aug at 19:27 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Evil the Sorcerer of 11 Your army (x:xx)
    Recipient The Wise Lord Hubert Cumberdale of Nasty Canasta (x:xx)
    Subject Re:This is Bullsh!t

Going in fake was for avoid us is BS. TY again for it

> The Wise Lord Hubert Cumberdale of Nasty Canasta (x:xx) said: > > Thanks again

And just because you guys readied for a war you didn't get (and how the hell did you expect to get it? We are way beyond declare range anyway!!), that makes it ok to violate a war?

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Not rly funny to sit with 80% drafts while target u planned to wave
    So, you're 40mil NW and you plan to hit on a 27mil NW (already sounds lame) and you need to draft to 80% for that??
    Last edited by THX1912; 14-08-2013 at 20:03.

SilvaPwns: Sadly, you don't have the right to make your own deals this round. If it doesn't benefit certain kingdoms, it will be met with a 2v1. This round is a complete joke. Everyone has been trolling me for the last 3 weeks about the crap that has been going on, but I think you're all starting to get the point.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Dodging what? You guys farming our acres? AMA is not in declare range

Strategy Moderator
    Drug the "right" thing to do would be to either stall for 4 days on no income and no science and wait for swea/simians to end or to go wave a kd like jerks, legacy, or some other small kd. As much as i'd justify the same as a leader my kd would force me to admit strippers pulled one over on us and man up that we got owned. Its just not right to interfere with an allies war. For everything u gain with this wave you'll lose something if PewPew plays the diplo right. You might as well have just waved beast blood and gotten more acres and a big enough lead to really lock up that crown.

We could not declare on AMA. It would have been pure farming. They have some stupid cf with BB Pew Simians so they have no other targets. 210k acres notice 165k. We decide to war another tough kd at least with chance of win. Clear not fake war. Thought AMA had enough class to respect we used strategy to avoid them farming us. I guess their true colors are shown. SWEA set the precedent and Elit is sure to capatlize on it. Yes they ruining the war and possibly our age, but we still persevere. Elit is reasonable guy, lets see if he wants to fix what's he's started
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Quote Originally Posted by THX1912 View Post
    So, you're 40mil NW and you plan to hit on a 27mil NW (already sounds lame) and you need to draft to 80% for that??
    Their cows were bigger than ours, and they were 30 mln nw. And whats wrong with properly drafting when u prepare for war?

Quote Originally Posted by THX1912 View Post
    They don't owe AMA any explaination. Both KD pages show war, and any CE will show hits exchanged. Now Elit claims it is a fake war and that's why he hits. If it's a fake war, it's the devs' job to handle it, so just report it.
    where did he claim its a FW? <-- edit: ignore i missed a post lol

also strippers / PewPew can you say when your CF ran to? Elit says yr10 and im pretty sure its not yr10 in game yet but then again thats from Elit and hes not in either kingdom so shed some light on your current cf situation?

if your cf was until yr10 and you it was removed a few minutes before your cf ended with AMA then it does seem like a lame run move :(
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 14-08-2013 at 20:15.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Question still remains: Just because you drafted properly for a war gives you right to **** over your allies and 2v1 in a war?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    where did he claim its a FW?
    See the PM I posted above.

Enthusiast
    Perhaps those allies ****** ama out of a war and shouldnt complain?

Regular
    Well a CF can be absolved by mutual consent does not matter the CF is yr 10 or whatsoever,strippers needs to find a war and pew pew obliged so whats wrong with it?

Thread Information