Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    If pew your ally and lied to you, you wave pew not us. Clearly we outplayed you negotiating war so we don't get farmed. Strippers did 1 unsavory 'kinda' dealbreak, and have been razed into, and already had another kd wave into our war. We've had our fair share of punishment. It lame excuse by elit to take free acres. Last time I warred him I won. No respect shown, no respect given. I looked up to the guy. He worse than ABS. GG to the mods who allow this kinda play.
    Obviously Debauchery has no issues to bend the rules when its in their favor, we just need to look back at last age and their punishment. What was it 8 warwins gone? What Elit did sure can be looked as douchy but certainly nothing against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    You had no deal.

You got outsmarted, live with it. This hitting into war is unjustified. Simple as it is.
    U organized this war 1 day after we sent notice to strippers. If u think thats outsmarting us u r totally wrong. Reminds me of Sanc waving into eowcf some ghetto thinking that it will stop Rage from waving too. It just does not work.

And thats why Simians did not wave Strippers into eowcf. Coz SWEA would still wave them. U may call it powerplay or lameplay. But dodging stronger opponent does not work nowadays. It did not work for us too last age. Simple as that.

Wasn't anti-abs alliance started to prevent abs from power playing? And now they are the ones doing it. Well, let me correct myself... AMA is the ones doing it. I wonder how your allies feel about this move. Flogger might be next !

So munk, how much does these decrease AMA players MCR by? Or was the decision all Elits? I believe there are some honourable players in that kd, but leadership sure is making the whole kd look bad. Any and all actions against us won't be soon forgotten....
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Regular
    I think we are all giving Elit a hard time. Wait..nope...he's a scumbag

Forum Addict
    SillyRabbit, it is MCF and not MCR.

Elit's MCF has been falling for several weeks now. Based on what I say JSS write, I'm sad to inform that he has fallen to 74 - below the threshold of 75 to be munk-certified-cool. The rest in AMA remain stable for the time being, pending further investigation.

IMO it seems clear that pewpew agreed to a move to 'outsmart' AMA. Doing so was not being a good ally - but still within 'rules'. All strippers did was change a deal to war a less relatively strong opponent (nothing wrong here).

Feeling 'outsmarted' and hurt by pewpew AMA decides to hit strippers into war (uncool+lame instant -10 MCF to elit).

Sad play all around, but I expected better from Elit. Poor Binar. Binar your MCF is now 92 if it makes you feel better.

I like to post
    Wasn't anti-abs alliance started to prevent abs from power playing? And now they are the ones doing it. Well, let me correct myself... AMA is the ones doing it. I wonder how your allies feel about this move. Flogger might be next !
    There is no power play from AMA. Few days ago we was in similar situation when Simians told clear they wont war swea and they declared it 3h before your notice expired. Wave for free swea will be really awesome for us, and most like will result simians win his war. But there was zero reason for wave SWEA in legit war. I told simians for not wave Strippers in his post war because its lame and they cant dodge this way SWEA. This turned to fire my kd but was correct move.

Im not happy from all this and its pure Strippers and pew pew fault. First for not use proper diplo and set deal and second for make behind his ally deal and don't tell us for set war.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

munk - What Elit did was also within the rules, why do you excues Pewpews backstabbing with "within the rules" but then diss Elit for doing something thats "within the ruels"? Personal beef imo.

Wasn't anti-abs alliance started to prevent abs from power playing?
    More specifically; to stop abs power playing the kds in aabs.

If Mercy had broken a deal in agreement with say... Sleepy so that Mercy and sleepy could war 10 mins before rage was due to wave, without ever telling rage, mercy would have been out on their ear right sharpish, and rightly so. This is nothing short of a concerted, malicious effort by our supposed allies to thwart our plans.

I regret nothing, but I both rue and lament waving Strippers instead of PewPew.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Sad play all around, but I expected better from Elit. Poor Binar. Binar your MCF is now 92 if it makes you feel better.
    Crown4binbin? :(

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    More specifically; to stop abs power playing the kds in aabs.

If Mercy had broken a deal in agreement with say... Sleepy so that Mercy and sleepy could war 10 mins before rage was due to wave, without ever telling rage, mercy would have been out on their ear right sharpish, and rightly so. This is nothing short of a concerted, malicious effort by our supposed allies to thwart our plans.

I regret nothing, but I both rue and lament waving Strippers instead of PewPew.
    But, lets say what if it would been Rage and Eq! What would had then happend?! Mercy was a pushover as we all knew, just cannonfodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    There is no power play from AMA.
    Excuse me while I laugh and roll my eyes. You powerplayed Havoc all round with the justification that they did it to you last round. Now you're doing exactly what you cried about last round to a kingdom that has done nothing wrong to you. This is exactly why I don't like you.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    munk - What Elit did was also within the rules, why do you excues Pewpews backstabbing with "within the rules" but then diss Elit for doing something thats "within the ruels"? Personal beef imo.
    In my book it's not within rules to hit into real war (I assume pewpew vs strippers was a real, albeit arranged, war.)

Regular
    Why would strippers say anything about having a set war with pew pew when you guys notice them straight out of eowcf with clear meaning to vulture them,and for pew pew theres no clause requiring them to tell anyone that they are going to war a set kd.Moreover as per said over and over again,a notice is only to remove the cf between kd A and kd B it does not give you dibs to hit them in hostiles or worse still into a war.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Excuse me while I laugh and roll my eyes. You powerplayed Havoc all round with the justification that they did it to you last round. Now you're doing exactly what you cried about last round to a kingdom that has done nothing wrong to you. This is exactly why I don't like you.
    Power play havoc? You had clean 1vs1 hostile/war with us. WTF you are talking?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    In my book it's not within rules to hit into real war (I assume pewpew vs strippers was a real, albeit arranged, war.)
    Oh sorry, I thought you actually talked about the real rules not what people personally think, silly me. :(

Thread Information