Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rusty

Forum Addict

Rusty

They are such an interesting kingdom. After the recent topic on them hitting into bob hostile and war. Another hit topic arise. See their tag. Troops out- bottom feeding. Lol. 2 mill bigger only just like bob and Ed.

i once was monarch of a kd for a few ages. we warred rusty. it was an experience i never wish to repeat haha
    Player History

-Returned in Age 55: "Happy Grasslands" Undead Cleric in WE KC (M)
    -Age 56: "Cortez the Killer" Elf Mystic in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 1st Half: "KC March of the Penguins" Avian Warrior in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 2nd Half: "Granny Smith" Halfling Rogue in TFC
    -Age 58: "A Horse With No Name - America" Halfling Rogue in HRS Partial (S)
    -Age 59 1st Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in HRS
    -Age 59 2nd Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in AC
    (S)
    -Age 60 1st Half: "Beaver" Elf Mystic in AC (M)
    -Age 60 2nd Half: "I don t want" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 61: "trizzle my wizzle" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 62: "Tras19 is amazed by midgets" Dwarf Sage in Beastblood (CROWN x 2)
    -Age 63 yr 1-12: "To learn his Elfabet" Avian Merchant in Beastblood
    -Age 63 yr 12-14: "Thanks for the death Flogger" Orc Tactician in Beastblood
    -Age 64 yr 1-6: "Lust and Thrust" Halfling Rogue in PewPew
    -Age 65: "back yet again" Elf Merchant in Old Skool (M)
    -Return again in Age 67: "Whimsyton" Elf Merchant in the ghetto
    -Age 68 1st Half: "This Girl is on Shire" Halfling Rogue in The Shirish Mafia (M)
    -Return Yet Again in Age 76 2nd Half: "Happy Grasslands" Dark Elf Paladin in BOL
    -Age 77: "?" Human Sage in ? (M)

Noteworthy Achievments

*** Age 62: Books of War ... KD Land Crown and KD NW Crown Winner with Beastblood ***
    *** Was a member of The Faery Circle, yet have never played Faery ***
    *** Have never had a province die except once when I let Flogger province sit me for 24 hours in a war ***

Forum Addict
    Not warring them. But it is payback time , lest we forget! Watch out. U gave us the legal right to hit into your war. Roar

Feint the Troller/BSer once more? :S

Not making a huge repetition of all the posts earlier on ED thread, but we retaled and paid you back for your actions. If you want to start this all over again, and throw away any chance at honor / WW crown and open yourself up to ourside hits on your KD, then that is up to you guys!

We stopped hits when we saw you guys panicked and declared on XX:XX. We also didnt interfer in your war what-so-ever... even though with all the ongoing threats in the forums you made it awful tempting for us, we didnt do anything. Like i said earlier, you want to throw away the rest of the age by hitting a KD in an active war, and being so open about in in the forums, thats up to you and your KD, just enjoy the conquenceses ;-)
    Last edited by Pak; 16-08-2013 at 02:02. Reason: Misstakenly wrote location
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak View Post
    Feint the Troller/BSer once more? :S

Not making a huge repetition of all the posts earlier on ED thread, but we retaled and paid you back for your actions. If you want to start this all over again, and throw away any chance at honor / WW crown and open yourself up to ourside hits on your KD, then that is up to you guys!

We stopped hits when we saw you guys panicked and declared on ED. We also didnt interfer in your war what-so-ever... even though with all the ongoing threats in the forums you made it awful tempting for us, we didnt do anything. Like i said earlier, you want to throw away the rest of the age by hitting a KD in an active war, and being so open about in in the forums, thats up to you and your KD, just enjoy the conquenceses ;-)
    Get real.

We guys panicked and declared on ED?

Case 1: We did panic and declare. But it still does not give you the right to wave us.

Case 2:We did not panic and had wanted to declare when you guys waved. It still did not give you the right to wave us.

Case 3: Regardless whether we panic or not, It still did not give you the right to wave us.

Maybe one or two hits would be still acceptable but 31 hits ?

GET REAL.

PS: Btw, notice we don't do names calling like you did to Feint.
    Last edited by nataku; 16-08-2013 at 04:08. Reason: Thanks Pak

I misstakenly wrote location, I edited my post, you should do the same as it is againts the forum rules.
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Forum Addict
    Don't worry, we stopped at exactly 31-2 hits. U can just presume I didn't take sot nor look at your kingdom page when waving. We don't know you r in war ? He he

Forum Addict
    Once again, if we bother abt the honor or war win or whatever, we wouldn't have war ED despite with a great disadvantage . Face our wrath. Meow! Know why we wd that early? For the sake of you, pak! You have lighted the burning soul in every single bob. Charge!!!!

Regular
    Feint, pls do ur math.

By Pak's logic n math, as long as it is deemed as a revenge, u can leverage the hits suffered by 15.5 times. So if BoB suffered 31 hits, they are entitled to retal 480 times. As for when BoB wanna wave Rusty, its up to u. AS LONG AS U FEEL THAT IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO GET UR REVENGE. (Regardless of the situation)

Reminder: pls coordinate ur hits such that all 480 hits can be done without refreshing a single SOT or the kingdom page.
    Last edited by X_Y_Z; 16-08-2013 at 04:22.

Regular
    Karma can be a real *****... Biting u back when u least expect... *OUCH*

Forum Addict
    That sounds familiar....

Regular
    Morale of the story: "what goes around comes around".

Lol, you cant cry and claim we hit into your war! We were waving (retaling), you guys declared mid wave.

We are in the MIDDLE of war, VERY CLEAR!! If you hit us it is VERY CLEAR you are playing dirty and hitting in an active war.

But once again, its up to you what you and your KD do, just enjoy the consequences :-)

Pandora's Box aka PB

zZzZz Rusty and the Crew... Tell Ryan and Alpha and Madi and markers that Syde says hey lol :P

Regular
    Pak, was it NOT CLEAR when Rusty waves Bob, that BoB and ED are in ACTIVE HOSTILE, prolonged one moreover? Forum info, KD tags, what more do u need to know that BoB was in active hostility? But yet Rusty CHOSE to seek their so-called revenge at that point in time. Rusty could had waited for a better time to get their revenge but no, they decided to take advantage of the situation. And now u are cryingg foul, reminding others that Rusty is in war? If u dun respect others' active hostility, why should u even expect others to respect what Rusty is doing?
    Last edited by X_Y_Z; 16-08-2013 at 05:36.

Thread Information