Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA vs SIMIANS (AMA playing too!)

Forum Addict

SWEA vs SIMIANS (AMA playing too!)

March 14 of YR10 Ta den i 2an (SWEA) captured 1,312 acres of land from Blast of Genius (SIMIANS).
    March 14 of YR10 A Mothers Advice (AMA) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 14 of YR10 Intresseklubben antecknar (SWEA) invaded Blast of Genius (SIMIANS) and razed 455 acres of land.
    March 14 of YR10 11 Your army (AMA) invaded Tala med kluven tunga (SWEA) and captured 2,436 acres of land.
    March 14 of YR10 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to A Mothers Advice (AMA).
    March 15 of YR10 A Mothers Advice (AMA) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    March 15 of YR10 Blast of Genius (SIMIANS) invaded I sitt anletes svett (SWEA) and captured 691 acres of land.
    March 19 of YR10 Pagpupuri (SIMIANS) invaded Ta det vackert (SWEA) and captured 741 acres of land.
    April 1 of YR10 Ta tjuren vid hornen (SWEA) captured 878 acres of land from Nuddle (SIMIANS).

** The kingdom of SWEA **
    Total land exchanged: -1,678 (3/3)
    +1,312 Ta den i 2an (1 [1]/0)
    +878 Ta tjuren vid hornen (1 [1]/0)
    +455 Intresseklubben antecknar (1 [1]/0)
    -691 I sitt anletes svett (0/1)
    -741 Ta det vackert (0/1)
    -2,436 Tala med kluven tunga (0/1)

** The kingdom of SIMIANS **
    Total land exchanged: -758 (2/3)
    +741 Pagpupuri (1 [1]/0)
    -878 Nuddle (0/1)
    -1,076 Blast of Genius (1 [1]/2)

** The kingdom of AMA **
    Total land exchanged: +2,436 (1/0)
    +2,436 11 Your army (1 [1]/0)

Seems AMA did smart move on SWEA to secure top cow and not to piss SWEA off too much since SWEA can still get #2 or #3 EOA.

Poor calle!

Elit is lame imo. In other news water is wet, grass is green and the sky is blue ;)

Elit is trying very hard to prevent me from getting prov crown.

I expect to be ordered to do massacres only in our next conflict.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Regular

Arrow lol

simians have told everyone that we are noobs and that they own us and that they didnt loose(?)

now its obvious to everyone that they only wanted to fight us if we would have had a 2v1 conflict (swea waving simians - simians and ama waving swea)

Simians - we are here , waiting for you

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    simians have told everyone that we are noobs and that they own us and that they didnt loose(?)

now its obvious to everyone that they only wanted to fight us if we would have had a 2v1 conflict (swea waving simians - simians and ama waving swea)

Simians - we are here , waiting for you
    Obviously you are scared, no button yet?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Obviously you are scared, no button yet?
    nopp

but we gave button last time and pwned simians - they have told everyone that we are noobs and that they own us - why arent they attacking us then? if they own us they can give us button at least one time - we can give them button the rest of the times np

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    nopp

but we gave button last time and pwned simians - they have told everyone that we are noobs and that they own us - why arent they attacking us then? if they own us they can give us button at least one time - we can give them button the rest of the times np
    Based on last war you are nubs in all kind of ways just have all the gc in the world and bank support.
    Banks win wars, dont pretend that you are great just cause you have banks. You and your team is still not more active then a normal mid-range KD. You are to weak to go for something even remotly challenging. You know that you lose every single fight that by any chance would mean you fight on equal terms. Now you are pissed cause we gave you a WW and still you did not gain anything by it? I mean, we generated more science then you won by making 50 learns in the war, we also generated as much acres as you got from the WW by attacks alone. It really can only mean one thing if we gain 15k acres and make 50 learns, you win cause you have bank control. Ohh, such a sad game when a pretend to be good KD can win.

The only thing people can learn from this is how to not back down, Simians arent backing down to SWEA or losing acres to SWEA no matter how hard they try or if they want round 2, round 3 or round 4.

We have all along asked for cease fire, without giving them a single acre. We dont want this war. But we are not backing down nor giving anything for free.

Basicly, they can kiss our hairy asses, they can have WWs, does not make them good. We WD last war because our allies should stand a chance vs thier banks when they bully us into non stop fighting.
    Now, by the looks, no one wants to fight SWEA even if they were open for hours without hitting us and they still not giving us even UF relations.

SWEA talks about GB but point is, they are open for anyone and we are not interested.
    Do we fight back if they touch us, yes, we do.

SWEA will end up in worse situation then us next age probably. What comes around goes around.
    There will for sure come a time when we push them and farm them, a time when they do not have bank advantages. Bank advantages we was kind enough to give them when Calle was #1 on server and could have raped any bank they put up. They are backstabbers, like most others on this godforsaken server.

Enjoy your little battles SWEA, you still suck no matter how much you want to think that you got an active or organized top KD. That you are t5 is a joke. Like i pointed out, most decent warring kds in mid-range would beat you both in organization and activity.

Make your move, we dont care at all. Not sure what you are trying to achieve, you are not getting acres from us.

I wont respond more to your silly ****, as if 1 fight was not enough. Did i say kiss my? Nvm i think i did....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    Anri do you want Havoc to wave swea? We'll be OOW in like 96 hrs -- please occupy them!

Oden if that had went down it would be more like AMA waving you at hc, probably before you could get any hits in on Simians, if you still choose to wave Simians it's you 2v1'ing yourselves, it'd be solely your fault. AMA has no obligation to wait for you to resolve things to your content with Simians but if you wave Simians after getting waved by AMA Simians have every right to respond to your aggression while AMA would likely look at it as dodging and keep their hits.
    All this is highly hypothetical anyway since AMA seems to have CF'ed you for some unknown reason.

Forum Fanatic
    It is ok. Closer to EOA we get not being able to do what we would like we will just Raze them out of the top 5 munk. They wanted a top 5 finish which they will not get!

@ Elldallan

SWEA Some how tricked Elit into taking one bank hit otherwise SWEA would have "GBed" AMA along with Pew and Strippers (which is not even confirmed yet). Elit fails to realise though we would have probably helped against SWEA though.

Elit moans about getting doubled last age - he does it
    Elit moans about allies backstabbing him - he does it

Are you seeing a pattern? Elit has proven this age he is worse than ABs and is a snake to get to the crown. I hope he realises he has now pissed off Simians?
    Last edited by American Badass; 19-08-2013 at 21:13.

Elit cares not

Noone should ally up with Elit next age imo. Please don't ask Elit for CFs next age and if he comes to u ignore him imo.

I like to post
    American Badass, AMA is only kingdom from your ally kds trying to help simians. I had talk with mansoor looking for diplo solution for both Simians and Swea but all forum troll from both sides build so much bad blood and swea don't want to accept any kind cf. I'm sure full wave on Swea will help simians much but its going to be very unfair to swea if you look it from other side. There is not perfect fair solution in current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Noone should ally up with Elit next age imo. Please don't ask Elit for CFs next age and if he comes to u ignore him imo.
    You are going elf next age :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    You could have not took the CF for a bank hit so they could not action us. But o wells will seem Simians will have some fun in ext few days with razes somewhere! WHOOOP

American Badass>>
    Correct me if Im wrong in my conclusion here.
    All threats from Simians, about winning round 2... and then 3 ... and 4 etc.... basically were hot air unless Simians got help from other KDs to g-b SWEA....?
    All talk about how good Simians are and how much Swea sux, depends on how many KDs Simians get g-b help from in the conflict?

Else, if Simians look for a 1 v/s 1 fight, whats wrong about here and now?
    As for now, Swea is 1.7% bigger in acre, and 8.9% bigger in NW. On the other hand Simians have a superior core. Can it be much more fair? Can Simians get a better opportunity to show their superiority?

I say, lets give it a try, lets have a war, go for it.

Or... on the other hand, Simians could go whining about Cow sizes, whining about how no one wants to participate in a g-b against Swea in order to help Simians prove their superiority.

Be brave, take a chance, attack Swea and get a war.

/Hugs and kisses

Thread Information