Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA vs SIMIANS (AMA playing too!)

Forum Fanatic
    It is no secret that without your banks you will lose and we can not win when you have them... No one is denying that. If you did lose with 4 UB banks that'd be embarrasing! If it did go to war again we would lose again so why would we wave you?

Also big LOL that you think we are going to give you the button. How many advantages do you need?

Hi son!
    Well, we gave you the button last war, I thought you in all fairness could give us the button now. Advantages, now Im confused, I read posts over and over from Simians how you won the war by getting a better and bigger core, how that would make it impossible for Swea to win over Simians in the future, were those statements false? I cant belive that, because if so, then Simians are lying in the forums and that could never happen, rite?
    As for cows, you claim that money is the key in war, at the same to you bragged about how many zillions you stole from Swea last war, how come you lost anyhow? Im confused, please enlighten me.

Simians posted a big number of posts about having a second round right after first round, and how Simians would crusch Swea, why dont you show the world of Utopia that you are men of your word. Or did you forget to write the small print, about how the threats were only valid if Simians got g-b help from 2-3 other KDs? That would be a great achivement, to win war against an opponent that was g-b'd by others at the same time.

One sure dont have to be examinated from Harvard law school to find a few deficiencies in the arguments presented by Simians so far.
    Or to be blunt, your arguments are slightly worse then those found among 6 years old in kindergarten.

/Live well and have fun. (PS Its a game dont get a heart attack)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AnacreonOriginal View Post
    Hi son!
    Well, we gave you the button last war, I thought you in all fairness could give us the button now. Advantages, now Im confused, I read posts over and over from Simians how you won the war by getting a better and bigger core, how that would make it impossible for Swea to win over Simians in the future, were those statements false? I cant belive that, because if so, then Simians are lying in the forums and that could never happen, rite?
    As for cows, you claim that money is the key in war, at the same to you bragged about how many zillions you stole from Swea last war, how come you lost anyhow? Im confused, please enlighten me.

Simians posted a big number of posts about having a second round right after first round, and how Simians would crusch Swea, why dont you show the world of Utopia that you are men of your word. Or did you forget to write the small print, about how the threats were only valid if Simians got g-b help from 2-3 other KDs? That would be a great achivement, to win war against an opponent that was g-b'd by others at the same time.

One sure dont have to be examinated from Harvard law school to find a few deficiencies in the arguments presented by Simians so far.
    Or to be blunt, your arguments are slightly worse then those found among 6 years old in kindergarten.

/Live well and have fun. (PS Its a game dont get a heart attack)
    We dident want round 2 thats you!
    We will ofc never give button to you!
    You have banks we dont (attackers)
    you have more gc then us agin
    sure we have bigger core but we wll get x tap by your cow?s so thats like you have 2-3 attackers more then us per wave.
    Age over soon when no banks we show you how we do it fair terms!
    Why war agin when i know you win (the ww) but lose the land !
    And gain even bigger cow?s!

Forum Fanatic
    AnacreonOriginal take your own advice and stop taking your frustration out on your keyboard!

Enthusiast
    Pretty sure Simians made the best of a bad thing with the last war considering they dominated with relation to activity and ended with positive acreage even though they knew they were going into a losing war. It would just be idiotic for them to go into this one w/out any banks vs 4 bank kd. And to have them give SWEA a button? I think they will be waiting a long time for that.

I do hope that Simians razes SWEA... would be interesting.

finally someone that makes sense of the situation
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Fact:

Elit is a boss and you're all his employees.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Based on last war you are nubs in all kind of ways just have all the gc in the world and bank support.
    Banks win wars, dont pretend that you are great just cause you have banks. You and your team is still not more active then a normal mid-range KD. You are to weak to go for something even remotly challenging. You know that you lose every single fight that by any chance would mean you fight on equal terms. Now you are pissed cause we gave you a WW and still you did not gain anything by it? I mean, we generated more science then you won by making 50 learns in the war, we also generated as much acres as you got from the WW by attacks alone. It really can only mean one thing if we gain 15k acres and make 50 learns, you win cause you have bank control. Ohh, such a sad game when a pretend to be good KD can win.

The only thing people can learn from this is how to not back down, Simians arent backing down to SWEA or losing acres to SWEA no matter how hard they try or if they want round 2, round 3 or round 4.

We have all along asked for cease fire, without giving them a single acre. We dont want this war. But we are not backing down nor giving anything for free.

Basicly, they can kiss our hairy asses, they can have WWs, does not make them good. We WD last war because our allies should stand a chance vs thier banks when they bully us into non stop fighting.
    Now, by the looks, no one wants to fight SWEA even if they were open for hours without hitting us and they still not giving us even UF relations.

SWEA talks about GB but point is, they are open for anyone and we are not interested.
    Do we fight back if they touch us, yes, we do.

SWEA will end up in worse situation then us next age probably. What comes around goes around.
    There will for sure come a time when we push them and farm them, a time when they do not have bank advantages. Bank advantages we was kind enough to give them when Calle was #1 on server and could have raped any bank they put up. They are backstabbers, like most others on this godforsaken server.

Enjoy your little battles SWEA, you still suck no matter how much you want to think that you got an active or organized top KD. That you are t5 is a joke. Like i pointed out, most decent warring kds in mid-range would beat you both in organization and activity.

Make your move, we dont care at all. Not sure what you are trying to achieve, you are not getting acres from us.

I wont respond more to your silly ****, as if 1 fight was not enough. Did i say kiss my? Nvm i think i did....
    everyone knows the following
    SWEA 1 - Simians 0

Simians states that they pwn us but wont give us the button this time

you really do own us - nub

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Anri do you want Havoc to wave swea? We'll be OOW in like 96 hrs -- please occupy them!
    anri wants everyone but themselves to solve this conflict

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    American Badass, AMA is only kingdom from your ally kds trying to help simians. I had talk with mansoor looking for diplo solution for both Simians and Swea but all forum troll from both sides build so much bad blood and swea don't want to accept any kind cf. I'm sure full wave on Swea will help simians much but its going to be very unfair to swea if you look it from other side. There is not perfect fair solution in current situation.

You are going elf next age :P

thanks for honoring our conflict elit - respect!

now everyone awaits simians "wave" but maybe anri is doing some kind of invisible wave that only simians can see? who know ?!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    It is no secret that without your banks you will lose and we can not win when you have them... No one is denying that. If you did lose with 4 UB banks that'd be embarrasing! If it did go to war again we would lose again so why would we wave you?

Also big LOL that you think we are going to give you the button. How many advantages do you need?

youve said that you are superior in any way - we gave you button last time and won
    give us the button this time and win ? (if youre superior)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    Pretty sure Simians made the best of a bad thing with the last war considering they dominated with relation to activity and ended with positive acreage even though they knew they were going into a losing war. It would just be idiotic for them to go into this one w/out any banks vs 4 bank kd. And to have them give SWEA a button? I think they will be waiting a long time for that.

I do hope that Simians razes SWEA... would be interesting.
    This.

Swea is bad so they need advantages!

It soon been 36h and swea not hit us even into unfriendly. We dont want to war them or have relations to them so we are all good here. We want to cease fire them and they start topics about a fight in the forum. If they want the fight THEY have to invite us to fight. Like i said before. We WILL not fight them unless they do not hit us, we retal and make sure we dont lose land, its all about resources for us. Keep or gain land, keep or gain science and honor. We made all three goals last war and we are content. Its just silly that the KD of SWEA cant take a WW and accept it. Its a simple trade-off, they should be happy. They won, despite of being the weaker KD. I do not know what they complain about at all or why they interested in round 2. We are not interested, THEY are. If they want something they can hit us. Simple as that. We dont deny we can give them WW #2 and make same play all over again, it would probably take a third and a forth war before we had taking thier core down enough to be able to bounce thier banks down succesfully and such. Activity always wins in the long haul and only SWEA is making an enemy for next age, for whatever reason they need or want that when there is nothing to gain from us. 1 try, 2 tries, 3 tries, they will not gain from us.

:)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

i like how swea says "simians is bad blah blah blah" but if you notice all non-simian or swea posters, 95% have supported simians, i feel like they refuse to acknowledge that lmao and just like to troll
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    You could have not took the CF for a bank hit so they could not action us. But o wells will seem Simians will have some fun in ext few days with razes somewhere! WHOOOP
    Why should Elit clean up your mess?

Thread Information