Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA vs SIMIANS (AMA playing too!)

Godly, can u post full top100 list please. I am totally curious now.

There was no interfere/double hostile by AMA into SWEA/Simians conflicts. SWEA players can confirm.

If u noticed I did not come trashtalking into Havoc/Pyromaniacs thread, coz I am not rly fan of beating dead horse, especially when I like some players in Havoc. While u just can't miss any Elit/AMA thread. Me thinks u r the only who is trying to deflect every1s attention from ur pathetic perfomance this age.

hahahahaha

JSS 1

Godly 0
    S E C R E T S

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I just find it funny Elit how after your massive IRC moan to me about how allies should act you did what you did. I had no respect for your word then after the way you treated Binman/Pew and now after what you did here it has gone in neggie figures.

You just want me gone from Simians so your Influence over Anri will continue into next age. Maybe you will get your wish as I have constantly had to tell Anri to not bend over to you. Here or not, I look forward to seeing what happens ;)
    You are just blind . Told you already, Simians pick his own kd interest over ama interest but you expect ama to pick simians interest over ama? Don't see much logic there. You miss how all mess started. Pew Pew had planed "help" simians and advice you to wave Stripers in his post war, giving button and return almost no acres. This way Swea can wave simians legit because its not real hostile, but its enough reason for pew pew to deal break swea and wave them. After pew pew wave swea, stripers coming oow and declare Simians. this will result farm you total from double hostile. When you are so blind to see truth and how ama advice: dont wave in eoacf saved simians from being total farmed i cant make much.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

JSS been on a good streak recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    There was no interfere/double hostile by AMA into SWEA/Simians conflicts. SWEA players can confirm.

I have no clue what he talks about, but I can confirm.

Forum Fanatic
    You fail to see that anything discussed in aabs goes through council afterwards and by council I mean whole kingdom. None of what you said about Simians waving into a war would have happened even if it was EOWCF. We do not play dirty and anyone could see that would be a bad move. We spoke of hitting (once) last tick of EOWCF to claim them but SWEA conflict started before we could.

I know Anri can seem gullible and agree to stuff but when spoken to he sees sense.

TBF this whole alliance seems like it back stabs each other. It is ridiculous.

Forum Fanatic
    lol so... having absurdly high bpa in the ghetto is actually a disadvantage?

i mean, i guess it is worse than honor...

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    You fail to see that anything discussed in aabs goes through council afterwards and by council I mean whole kingdom. None of what you said about Simians waving into a war would have happened even if it was EOWCF. We do not play dirty and anyone could see that would be a bad move. We spoke of hitting (once) last tick of EOWCF to claim them but SWEA conflict started before we could.

I know Anri can seem gullible and agree to stuff but when spoken to he sees sense.

TBF this whole alliance seems like it back stabs each other. It is ridiculous.

So, what this teaches us all is that Simians cant be trusted cause they constantly lie and abuse the trust of their allies. But the interesting part is how AB brings out this conflicting piece of information, since both Anri and calle claimed that Simians would wave into Debauchery and if SWEA would then wave them it would be a double hostile and they would bring in all of anti-abs to gangbang SWEA. But now you are telling us that Simians was never going to do anything like that, why would you then inform both pewpew and AMA about a potential double hostile if you had no intention to try and provoke such situation? You talk about backstabbing but so far if we go by your word you are the dirtiest part in this whole mess.

Simians appreciate that pewpew+ama held our back by training up.
    Its very good allies that protected us from anything bad to happen.
    We thank them for that.

But in the end of the day we have to fight our own battles. Round 1 vs Swea we showed more then well we fight on our own and dont back down. Here we are making round 2 since swea insist on it and we fight our battle 1 vs 1 again. We cant help if swea made a free bank deal to AMA.

The only thing that upset my players is that AMA said they would wave SWEA. It was a very good target for them that had ensured the crown more or less 100%. They told us they wave, so we even stance changed etc etc. The wave never came and they had made the bank deal. Its ok, we still fight our battle vs SWEA when they insist. With or without a wave from AMA. We just cant understand how they let the biggest farm on the server go, from my understanding AMA waited all age to rape them.
    There was a perfect moment for it and swea could not have said a thing about it cause it took many hours for them to hit Simians. They are now UF and sent dragons at least. But there was a huge window for AMA to rape swea.

But why they never did it and took a free bank hit instead is not of our concern.
    They should have told us thou as allies.

Elit apologized for it.

Thats all
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So, what this teaches us all is that Simians cant be trusted cause they constantly lie and abuse the trust of their allies. But the interesting part is how AB brings out this conflicting piece of information, since both Anri and calle claimed that Simians would wave into Debauchery and if SWEA would then wave them it would be a double hostile and they would bring in all of anti-abs to gangbang SWEA. But now you are telling us that Simians was never going to do anything like that, why would you then inform both pewpew and AMA about a potential double hostile if you had no intention to try and provoke such situation? You talk about backstabbing but so far if we go by your word you are the dirtiest part in this whole mess.
    We said we would hit them into EoWcf and claim them to have them train up and get swea of our back to farm Strippers OOW.
    They did train up early from what i know so it worked, then swea waved into fort stance before strippers was OOW when we would have waved them.
    All in all every word we said both strippers and swea bought. Worst case strippers had hit us also since we did not trust them, then pewpew+ama backed us up.
    Second alternative is that swea had not waved us into fort then AMA had raped you when notice expired.

You to hung up about words that make you do stuff we want you to do.

nub
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Simians appreciate that pewpew+ama held our back by training up.
    Its very good allies that protected us from anything bad to happen.
    We thank them for that.
    But AB just wrote this

None of what you said about Simians waving into a war would have happened even if it was EOWCF. We do not play dirty and anyone could see that would be a bad move.
    and since the only possible way it would turn into a "double hostile" would be if Simians waved into Debaucherys EOWCF.

I am so confused now :( AB tells AMA and Pewpew trained up in vain and Anri says they were good allies. I am quite confused.

Well, AB does not hold all intel of what happend or what dip took place.
    If he has a view on certain allies to share with the public that is on his own beleif.
    He has told Elit and maybe a few others this all ready when they confronted him.

Everyone in my KD is entitled to have thier own oppinion about whatever they want rly. Its a free world.

It was not the only possible way, cause swea could hit into fort stance, just like you did, and then strippers follow up with a wave on thier own as well.
    Paranoid? Maybe. But i seen worse things happen all round this age.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Anri, the one and only reason why we did not wave SWEA was PewPew threatening to gangbang AMA. Unfortunately Elit took that threat too serious :(

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Godly on science:

Previously in Godlyland:

*havoc goes on to withdraw in the war that Godly said would never even occur because of sci gap on cores*

*Goldy learns the value of troops and key provinces*

in Goldy's mind right now:
    Rofl John Snowstorm thanks for the inspiration.

"Drug clearly doesn't understand how science contains NW yet honor doesn't. We're basically fighting kds with 25 nw/acre per prov more than us in military with similar bonuses from honor. I feel like I should be getting paid to explain this to him. :P"

I'm trying to not detract from the thread but the reading comprehension is at an all time low.

If your science bonus is similar to the opponent's honor bonus, they get 25nw/acre for free that they can use on elites.

In the case of AMA vs Havoc, AMA were at a serious disadvantage. Their core was getting pummeled hard. The only reason we had to withdraw that war is because brado totally botched the cow and we had to repump his thieves. When we tried to reengage them to secure lots of land, we were met by a 2v1 threat.

If I were you guys I would leave your fail trolls at the door and focus on your current problems.
    Last edited by Godly; 20-08-2013 at 20:48.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But AB just wrote this

and since the only possible way it would turn into a "double hostile" would be if Simians waved into Debaucherys EOWCF.

I am so confused now :( AB tells AMA and Pewpew trained up in vain and Anri says they were good allies. I am quite confused.
    I may have wrong end of stick but I thought we spoke of hitting once to claim them on last tick of EOWCF. ideas float about so much between all us xloggers that I might be wrong :)

Jamin prob knew Simians was sniffen as I asked him when his war was ending :P

Thread Information