Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Favorite Hybrid

Regular
    i did human sage this round and really like it a lot. chain me down, and i've been able to pop back up fairly quickly. sort of wish i did more homes though... age isn't over and might have one more war left in our kingdom, so i might try and boost up to 20% homes from 10... just sucks i feel like i'm capped at about 12% pop science bonus with libraries.

Quote Originally Posted by beechmon View Post
    i did human sage this round and really like it a lot. chain me down, and i've been able to pop back up fairly quickly. sort of wish i did more homes though... age isn't over and might have one more war left in our kingdom, so i might try and boost up to 20% homes from 10... just sucks i feel like i'm capped at about 12% pop science bonus with libraries.
    12% pop sci? obviously not playing human/sage correctly

Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    Undead/Rogue this days. :)
    I want to try this in Age 59 for sure

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by AhXuan View Post
    I want to try this in Age 59 for sure
    That's the spirit! - a lot of people have sighted the loss of a general as such a gimp, but honestly here's two things I hear and believe are wrong: 1- orcs were already op compared to undead: not in my experience for 3 ages playing undead. I'll stand by my strat and simply say the community at large don't role undead properly. Much more intelligent players than myself simply don't adapt their build and play style to accommodate different strengths and weaknesses.
    2- the loss of a general weakens undead too much: Again, I can count on one hand the number of times I could actually use all my generals this age. It will hurt a little, but not at the level perceived. You get science this age. In thwarting chains I had instances of using 4 generals that resulted in a clear separation from the pack...twice.
    * with science, and the lack of bonuses from around the racial horn, undead rogue is soft target viable. Again with no need for farms you have ample room for TD. Lack of 1 general won't hurt your random learn attacks much. Enjoy. *
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Mmm I want to try avian rogue - it could prove interesting

Undead/Rogue it is~!

Thread Information