Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sanctary abs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Just to clarify: strippers war with Pew was not fake.

We had cf to YR10. Leadership from both kd decided we want to change our previous cf terms. Both agreed to cancel the cf and have a war.
    War started 1 hour before AMA notice expired.
    Clear legit war. Except Elit did not "approve" of it, so he called it fake and decided he was entitled to hit into it.

Only Bishop can determine if a war is fake or not, and his punishment is usually deletions. That did not happen because this was legit war. Only AMA think its fake to justify hitting into legit war.
    Plain and simple.
    +1 , elit is a moron.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Elit, not everything is about you, you know? Give the Dealbreakers some airtime to whine more.
    This noob is right you know. Everything is about us, NOT you.

Go count the amount of threads created about us in the last 2 ages, and then double check how many were started by us!
    Last edited by Sig; 22-08-2013 at 23:19.

Post Fiend
    aww look at the little pubbie scrub, trying to be all important..
    And in that same vein... could we please stop calling it 'FU'? I know that's how you feel, but you've got to admit it's pretty disrespectful...

Post Fiend
    1 acre/hour, send an in-game if interested.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    This noob is right you know. Everything is about us, NOT you.

Go count the amount of threads created about us in the last 2 ages, and then double check how many were started by us!
    I doubt you will ever in your life time play better than me, that said I prefer being a noob over being a dealbreaker :D

Post Fiend
    so... sanctuary hitting into simians 'hostile but not a hostile'...

Forum Addict
    This is what I call deserving.

If you are in hostile and you hit out of your hostile into others hostile then you fully deserve it. Technically you should just punish the singular province who hit out(if it's only 1) but hey you put yourself in those shoes. Granted they maximized their retal anyway this is a small issue that you have to post it on the boards will just make kd's laugh at you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Just wanted to point out we are not in a status of UF or Hostile to swea.
    They took us hostile. We are pretty free to hit who we like. Sanc does this, we do it to them.
    Thier longlivity is "decent" at most, they want to be pricks, thats all fine in my book, i had let go of Sanctuary and not interested in hurting them any longer. On the contrary it would be nice to see them back in the top and fight. However, they need to watch out when being total douches over 2 hits and retal 20 times. I messaged them for a CF and said it was a bit over the top. The only respons i got back was that "we do what we want and you cant do anything about it, this kind of attitude really promotes hatred". I would not have said anything with tripple the amount of retals. But when it gets to be 2/20 its over the line and we will treat sanctuary in the very same way when they are under hostile fire. We have not given swea UF or hostile like i said.
    since you claim you are not in an unfriendly or hostile relation with SWEA and are free to hit anyone then also the other party is free to retal your hits as much as they want to because, according to your logic, they wouldn't retal in any active hostile. so then why do you threaten to double hostile them later ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    since you claim you are not in an unfriendly or hostile relation with SWEA and are free to hit anyone then also the other party is free to retal your hits as much as they want to because, according to your logic, they wouldn't retal in any active hostile. so then why do you threaten to double hostile them later ?
    He said they would retal x20 if ever sanc were hostile and hit ooh into them. Not necessarily that he would hit unprovoked into their hostile.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Just wanted to point out we are not in a status of UF or Hostile to swea.
    They took us hostile. We are pretty free to hit who we like. Sanc does this, we do it to them.
    Thier longlivity is "decent" at most, they want to be pricks, thats all fine in my book, i had let go of Sanctuary and not interested in hurting them any longer. On the contrary it would be nice to see them back in the top and fight. However, they need to watch out when being total douches over 2 hits and retal 20 times. I messaged them for a CF and said it was a bit over the top. The only respons i got back was that "we do what we want and you cant do anything about it, this kind of attitude really promotes hatred". I would not have said anything with tripple the amount of retals. But when it gets to be 2/20 its over the line and we will treat sanctuary in the very same way when they are under hostile fire. We have not given swea UF or hostile like i said.
    Sender King Ral Zarek the Sorcerer of Blast of Genius (simians)
    Recipient The Conniving King lol what of lol what theme (sanc)
    Subject Hi

Can you stay out of our hostile plz.
    I saw one noob hit you and you did like 15 hits back can we call it even and cf ?

Sender The Conniving King lol what of lol what theme (sanc)
    Recipient King Ral Zarek the Sorcerer of Blast of Genius (simians)
    Subject Re:Hi

Just making sure I follow the chain of events right now, since I pulled your snatch news.

1) You're in an active hostile with SWEA

2) You hit us

3) We retalled, heavily, because we're not giving up acres off our t/m's for free

4) One of your provinces messages us and accuses us of hitting into your hostile

5) You now blame it on "some noob" and want a CF, after your other prov has already threatened us for next age

I ask you kindly, how am I supposed to react to this?

Sender King Ral Zarek the Sorcerer of Blast of Genius (simians)
    Recipient The Conniving King lol what of lol what theme (sanc)
    Subject Re:Hi

1. yes we in an active hostile I have alredy told the noob that hit you how stupid he was.
    2. yes you retal is way over the top i understand some react that you taking it over the top.
    3. if some one that is not leading this kd make that "threatened" i whuld not take it that hard.
    4. how you react ? well you can be resonble and send a cf as you clear see we dident hit more then 1 time and you now making us hurt way more then needed but i guess you dont care so there is nothing i can do then eat 100 vs 1 retal and iggnore you then ?

Anri loves to lie on the forums. It's adorable.

To answer an earlier question, he continued to lose >200k books a hit until after hit 12. He had a lot of science. :) I personally appreciate the 90 or so bpa. Thanks!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Procy View Post

To answer an earlier question, he continued to lose >200k books a hit until after hit 12. He had a lot of science. :) I personally appreciate the 90 or so bpa. Thanks!
    It's not like it's going to help you. That ship has sailed.

I am ashamed in advance to be participating in this. But, it's late and i've been in the bottle a bit.

I've taught a lot of people to whore though over the years (utopia i mean) and thought i would point out some of your mistakes.

First of all, you hit my province -- you should have known this because my genesis kingdoms were always named llamapalooza and we were even allies -- utopia guys in general are fiercely protective of their girls, even when they are old and fat like me so ofc you were going to get retalled hard (for more proof -- swea hit our other fae and we didn't hit them back once even though I told them to raze them!)

i cant think of a second of all -- but i would like to say i regret you weren't treated with the respect i expect from sanctuary (although most of us are taking a much needed break atm so it isn't really sanctuary this age)

<3 4 calle! post icon for kuhan so im cool

Thread Information