Thread: Returning player seeking the Dragon Lords KD, or other

Returning player seeking the Dragon Lords KD, or other

I played Utopia off and on years ago, then more seriously last year with a KD called the Dragon Lords. Life events forced me to quit the game and now that I'm more stable I'd prefer to re-join my old KD mates from back then. Hopefully this message gets to them, but in the event that it doesn't...

I've been playing Utopia for awhile now and my main role is as an A/M, occasionally T/M. I'd much prefer to join up with an active warring KD. I've been War Leader for T/M roles in my prior KD and am capable of being active throughout the day, especially in the evening hours. I live in the U.S. in the Central timezone and travel as part of my job, but I have a laptop to keep connected. I know how to use Angel and Pimp effectively and am a very friendly player and have had no issues getting along with my KD mates. My overall purpose is to aid the KD in any way that I can.

Regular
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...players-at-eoa.

stop by IRC and talk with me or other leaders

Hello Crystopher.

If you're interested in joining a semi-hardcore warring kingdom, please drop me a PM. Alternatively, drop by #modtemp for an interview. We're definitely looking for experienced players to take on T/M roles in our kingdom and I'm sure your experience will be a valuable advantage.

Veteran
    Hi Crystopher,

Feel free to check out Starcrafts recruitment topic or send me a PM. Starcraft is always looking for active players :)

you should come by #razednconfused and see if it would be a good fit for you.
    What does 1337 mean?

join me - Super hardcore kingdom :-) IRC only -> #saints

Thread Information