Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for smart phone kingdom.

Looking for smart phone kingdom.

Hello! I played yearrrrrs ago. I started back at the beginning if this age using my smart phone. I greatly enjoy playing on my phone. I can be alot more active with it. I luckily landed in a pretty great kingdom. I've really enjoyed this age with them. That said, I am the only smart phone user there. They use upoopu which is horrible on smart phones. It's made me start to feel a disconnect with my kingdom and now the game because I can't fully share intel during wars. I'm also a bit more vocal and active that most the kingdom. I feel like if I can't find a kingdom with a play style more like mine I won't be around much longer! So yeah wanna see if there are any kingdoms out there aimed at us smart phone users. ~

Been reading the forums and made 10 posts, hopefully without spam. Still can't seem to send out a PM. What gives?

Post Fiend
    Exactly how active are you on this mobile?..Most kingdoms use upo or pimp and adding intel in some form,so your pretty much alienating yourself from 90% of utopia if you can't work them. The espionage page is a good step forward but my kingdom never uses it.

Finding a kingdom that will have a non contributing player in terms of intel will leave you open to lower ranks within the game and they don't recruit here if at all..

I can only think that if your insane active it might carry you and intel can be over looked.

Regular
    Our Kingdom is about 50% smartphone usage. Cant use Upo cause their mobile version sucks. Personally I use the phone about 80% of the day, and the computer just when I'm at home at night. Posting to pimp is not hard on smartphone. Copy paste. No different than a computer (though a bit slower). Espionage tab is also way less buggy than pimp.

We are a warring kingdom and smart phone users are welcome. Come check us out at #flowers any time from 16th-21st uto time.

Interesting thread I play in a three player ghetto purely because I play from my phone (plus I'm total noob ....... wave that flag)

any tips would be welcome
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    Interesting thread I play in a three player ghetto purely because I play from my phone (plus I'm total noob ....... wave that flag)

Haha Hurlin you now have the chance to make it 4 players.

Copy/paste how very ugly on a mobile, but same as Hurlin any tips would be welcome as we have a lot of players that hit from mobile in war. I myself have problems using copy/paste on mobile, I think its my fat fingers that is the issue really.

Regular
    It's not that hard. On iPhone you just hold your finger on the screen and the copy option comes up

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post

Noob indeed, you still write KLA The Drug Lords wrong. Nubcake ^^

Upoopu is the poo on iPhone. Pimp is great. I'm actually the sub monarch in my current kingdoms pimp.. I didn't know how to copy/paste well on iPhone at the start if this age. I Utube searched it and found lots of videos. I can do it super fast now. It's np at all to use pimp now. To me it's easier on iPhone that with a mouse on PC. Upoopu iPhone users can't see all the tabs so can't see any intel kingdom mates post only intel we ourself post. To bad. :/

If you have an IRC app on your smart phone, then drop by #vicenvirtue and talk to one of the leaders.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Bonny View Post
    Exactly how active are you on this mobile?..Most kingdoms use upo or pimp and adding intel in some form,so your pretty much alienating yourself from 90% of utopia if you can't work them. The espionage page is a good step forward but my kingdom never uses it.

Finding a kingdom that will have a non contributing player in terms of intel will leave you open to lower ranks within the game and they don't recruit here if at all..

I can only think that if your insane active it might carry you and intel can be over looked.
    - Its not about me not contributing. It's about that As an iPhone user I can't see anything anyone contributed in upoopu. Pimps fine. A heavy attacker is SOL when I'm told to join a plunder/learn wave but I can't access upoopu intel.
    I have to guess alot of times and get crappy gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Noob indeed, you still write KLA The Drug Lords wrong. Nubcake ^^

Sally WTF ......... Seriously W T F ...... When did they give internet access to the terrorist in gitmo ?!?!?

I also have an Android phone running chrome and copy/paste can be an issue

Also three is better then four I can split the other two and keep them off guard and run MY kingdom the way I want

Mwahahahaha
    Last edited by Hurlin; 23-08-2013 at 04:01. Reason: not insane just the god emperor of the universe ...... GO COWS
    IMPERIALS KLA

lol we got a whatapss chat to coordinate for war or emergency

Ty

I found a new kingdom. Thanks to all that helped and considered me

Grats on the new kingdom!

Poppa Clown, gitmo is up to-****ing-date! Wireless and everything down here.

Saw someone at work playing Utopia, after my initial heartattack I found the forums :o

Thread Information