Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etiquette re: War Agreements

Do what Kingdom C do.Screw their war?If you want more confirmation check with his opponent kingdom who declare the war and did they have a agreement with them?

Post Fiend
    I think you put things a bit wrong my friend (you are now letting me farm you out, thx btw :) , but you only gave us button after 48 hours before you keept saying you handed me button, but you never pushed relations to hostile, but demanded I handed you relations which wasnt the deal. Then while you dragged it, a 2nd kd waved us, mark that kd did not denie to do it to help you, then you after they waved us started to make a few hits.

So when asking a friend to wave us before war, then ofc I totally buttrape them which we did and told you, we come do the same to you after war. And thats what we are doing now, handing you a new butthole. So the victim part from you doesnt show the truth, you were warned before and after that your kd had zero chance to beat us, still you wanted it, had friends wave us (by mistake they hit 1 too many and handed button), then you hit into our active war with the kd that doubled us and want to justify it by an agreement you broke first? yes we said we war but then you in first place broke the war deal by dragging relations without handing button.

Anyway we raped the other kd bad, and now we rape you, so its just fine by me to beat people like you :)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Respect the active war. Seek your revenge once its over.
    Despite who this is coming from, this is the 'proper' response. While no one will blame you for any other action you choose to take, nor think of you poorly, it is far more commendable/respectable to handle the situation in this manner. That is.. assuming your story is exactly what happened as henrik claims otherwise.

Regular
    If it is a big enough deal to you, wait till their war is over, give their eowcf a couple of days, send your dragon and steal all their gc and massacre them till they declare when they get out of eowcf. Of course that keeps your kd tied up for at least 5 days or more when you could be having more fun warring someone else. But I wouldn't send it in war.

Veteran
    Retal the hits and send dragon. Tell other kingdom to hold theits

Let this thread die already.
    #sinners <---click to join

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *shoots zombie thread*

Thread Information