22 20.37%
  • I am undecided

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EOWCF is war or not?

EOWCF is war or not?

Let do a poll and decide it

I like to post
    EOWCF is part from war and any interfere (rob/hits) are lame.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    EOWCF is part from war and any interfere (rob/hits) are lame.
    As opposed to hitting into an active war that is still in the balance?

Real rich Elit

After your efforts this age, I would bend over and wait for the forum onslaught mate. Take it like a man
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 23-08-2013 at 07:02.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Real rich Elit
    After your efforts this age, I would bend over and wait for the forum onslaught mate. Take it like a man
    Hit in friendly farming fake war is legit. Pool are about real wars.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

the question is eowcf is consider war or not.No about hitting in war or what because you wouldnt know untill you ops the other kingdom if there is any hit between them.Example kingdom A and B is at eowcf,Kingdom C will saw war between A and B and it doesn't show him/her is on EOWCF not in war.In a sense they are still in war.So for me is still consider war.Is the same as a guy got pwned badly and when is in EOWCf he surely is landfat or sci fat(if they win the war) and you land grab him or maybe do 4 time learn on him?will that be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post

Real rich Elit

That not the question,I am asking about is EOWCF is consider war or not

yes, it is definitely part of the war.. anyone interfering in a war is dishonorable and should be punished..

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin85 View Post
    the question is eowcf is consider war or not.No about hitting in war or what because you wouldnt know untill you ops the other kingdom if there is any hit between them.Example kingdom A and B is at eowcf,Kingdom C will saw war between A and B and it doesn't show him/her is on EOWCF not in war.In a sense they are still in war.So for me is still consider war.Is the same as a guy got pwned badly and when is in EOWCf he surely is landfat or sci fat(if they win the war) and you land grab him or maybe do 4 time learn on him?will that be fair.
    Hit in EOWCF is not fair and very very lame. Devs bring in game post war cf is one from best changes in past 20+ ages. All this cf us supposed to let both kds recover from dmg from war and draft/train for defend his gained land/honor. All ops/hits in postwar is no different from ops/hits in war.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I agree with Elit here. People should respect the eowcf. I would welcome a game change that blocked all ops/hits into war+eowcf. The eowcf is a important time after a war and should be respected.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    *Delete*
    Last edited by qicquser1; 23-08-2013 at 08:15.

Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    *Delete*
    aww, but I liked your failure to accept what you don't agree with as the general consensus and taunts of retaliation... =(

dude this is a different question of what you getting from Kingdom C.What kingdom C do to you is their way of showing their angry because you hit them when they are in EOWCF.The question i am asking here is EOWCF is consider war or not.So get your fact right,just vote if you haven't.Peace to you.
    Btw not all people in Kingdom C want you guy dead.See your news and double check if all 23 provinces hit you.So of us are waiting for you to go EOWCF.From what i see in the news,you guys are holding up good.
    June YR10 Edition
    June 1 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 219 acres of land from ChocolateChipCookie (x:x).
    June 1 of YR10 Apollo Food Holdings Bhd has sent an aid shipment to Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd.
    June 1 of YR10 Mongoloid Einstein (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and killed 2,192 people.
    June 3 of YR10 RK LuvsAll Hostile 6 6 (x:x) has declared WAR with our kingdom!
    June 3 of YR10 A Ruby Dragon from RK LuvsAll Hostile 6 6 (x:x) has begun ravaging our lands!
    June 3 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 230 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 165 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 145 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 112 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) attempted to invade Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 87 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 65 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 60 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Double backed monster.
    June 3 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Double Monster.
    June 3 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 299 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 232 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 BROmetheus (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 296 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 BROmetheus (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 248 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 111 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 hhhuuuhhhggh (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and captured 265 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 262 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 163 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 70 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 61 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 140 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 47 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 122 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 442 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Backwolf (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and captured 165 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Djinn of Abs (x:x) attempted to invade Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Djinn of Donkey Kong (x:x) invaded Double Monster (x:x) and killed 2,622 people.
    June 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 63 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 110 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 129 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 99 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 124 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 40 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 80 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 91 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 54 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 396 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 70 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 42 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 32 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 496 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 30 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 317 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 27 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 347 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 57 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 46 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 42 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 261 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 35 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 18 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 75 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 252 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 195 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Algaria (x:x) invaded Northwind (x:x) and captured 516 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 38 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 232 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 3 of YR10 Date Masamune has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 3 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 69 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR10 Rosmah has sent an aid shipment to Date Masamune.
    June 3 of YR10 TheRubberMen has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 4 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 202 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 156 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 63 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 TheRubberMen has sent an aid shipment to Date Masamune.
    June 4 of YR10 Toyotomi Hideyoshi has sent an aid shipment to Date Masamune.
    June 4 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 293 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 238 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 An unknown province from Insurrection in Retal War (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 93 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 35 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 204 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 172 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 32 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 154 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 132 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Double Monster (x:x) captured 229 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 211 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 4 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 204 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 110 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 4 of YR10 TheSuperMen has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 4 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 182 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 148 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 16 acres of land.
    June 4 of YR10 Suburu RumMmble (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 Ultima Art has sent an aid shipment to Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
    June 4 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 4 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 194 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 4 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 163 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 145 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 125 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 109 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 299 acres of land.
    June 5 of YR10 Ohfer (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Ohfer (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Ohfer (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x)
    June 5 of YR10 Ohfer (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x)
    June 5 of YR10 Scott Pilgrim (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Peaches and Cream (x:x) invaded Date Masamune (x:x) and captured 0 acres of land.
    June 5 of YR10 Peaches and Cream (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to nAh Jib Ko.
    June 5 of YR10 TheRubberMen has sent an aid shipment to Dead Or.
    June 5 of YR10 TheRubberMen has sent an aid shipment to Dead Or.
    June 5 of YR10 Please Feed Me (x:x) invaded Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) and captured 488 acres of land.
    June 5 of YR10 Please Feed Me (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 140 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Djinn of Noobness (x:x) attempted to invade Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Djinn of Noobness (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 5 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) razed 15 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) razed 14 acres of Date Masamune (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Alas, the once proud province of Date Masamune has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    June 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 138 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 119 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 100 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 471 acres of land from Tierra Del Fuego (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 118 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Djinn Of Metta (x:x) attempted to invade Ultima Art (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Djinn Of Metta (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 1 acre of land.
    June 6 of YR10 dogs r us (x:x) attempted to invade Ultima Art (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 dogs r us (x:x) razed 15 acres of Ultima Art (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 dogs r us (x:x) razed 15 acres of Ultima Art (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 knn ham7 (x:x) captured 434 acres of land from Puppet Master (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Poki (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and killed 27 people.
    June 7 of YR10 We want 1 on 1 war no interfer (x:x) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    June 7 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 366 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    June 7 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 298 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    June 7 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 245 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    June 7 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 204 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    June 8 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 93 acres of land.
    June 8 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 77 acres of land.
    June 8 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 71 acres of land.
    June 8 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 61 acres of land.
    June 8 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 172 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    June 8 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 314 acres of land from Pimpmatic Static (x:x).
    June 8 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to Dead Or.
    June 8 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to Dead Or.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to nAh Jib Ko.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to nAh Jib Ko.
    June 9 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to Rosmah.
    June 9 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason has sent an aid shipment to nAh Jib Ko.
    June 9 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to TheRubberMen.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Lembubanana.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to TheRubberMen.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Lembubanana.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to TheRubberMen.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Yo Mama.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to The King of Sunat.
    June 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 469 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 299 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Double Monster.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Apollo Food Holdings Bhd.
    June 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 504 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Double backed monster.
    June 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 328 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 235 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd.
    June 9 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 9 of YR10 Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 10 of YR10 Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 10 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 156 acres of land from Zetsuei (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 141 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 136 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 140 acres of land from Zetsuei (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 125 acres of land from Zetsuei (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 110 acres of land from Zetsuei (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 86 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to The King of Sunat.
    June 10 of YR10 Preman Siantar (x:x) captured 359 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Preman Siantar (x:x) captured 266 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Preman Siantar (x:x) captured 318 acres of land from The Skull Cave (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Preman Siantar (x:x) captured 233 acres of land from The Skull Cave (x:x).
    June 10 of YR10 Preman Siantar (x:x) captured 186 acres of land from The Skull Cave (x:x).
    June 11 of YR10 MicroRaptor has sent an aid shipment to Yo Mama.
    June 12 of YR10 Rosmah has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 13 of YR10 Seventh Kingdom (x:x) invaded Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd (x:x) and killed 2,530 people.
    June 13 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 159 acres of land.
    June 13 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 145 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 134 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 288 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 234 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 294 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 237 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 213 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) attempted an invasion of THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x), but was repelled.
    June 14 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (5:4) invaded Preman Siantar (6:6) and captured 220 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 164 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 124 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 116 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 132 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 293 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 216 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 20 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 297 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) attempted an invasion of Gainomax Recovery (x:x), but was repelled.
    June 14 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 240 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 477 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 234 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 213 acres of land.
    June 14 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Apollo Food Holdings Bhd.
    June 14 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 14 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 199 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 163 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 225 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 175 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 401 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 273 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 169 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 142 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 215 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x), captured 100 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 140 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 237 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 201 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 202 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    June 15 of YR10 Apollo Food Holdings Bhd has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 15 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 123 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR10 Apollo Food Holdings Bhd has sent an aid shipment to Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd.
    June 15 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 107 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 92 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 28 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 67 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 62 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 56 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Preman Siantar (x:x) and captured 51 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 109 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 144 acres of land from Zetsuei (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 358 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 292 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 239 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 209 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 183 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 93 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 56 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 37 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 47 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 241 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 41 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 127 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 188 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 155 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 95 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR10 Toyotomi Hideyoshi has sent an aid shipment to Love Gives Love Takes.
    June 16 of YR10 Apollo Food Holdings Bhd has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 16 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 16 of YR10 Apollo Food Holdings Bhd has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 16 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 328 acres of land.
    June 17 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 256 acres of land.
    June 17 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 126 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 213 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) recaptured 47 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 17 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 227 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 177 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 17 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 152 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 18 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 134 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 18 of YR10 BROmetheus (x:x) invaded MicroRaptor (x:x) and captured 496 acres of land.
    June 18 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 355 acres of land.
    June 18 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 283 acres of land.
    June 18 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 234 acres of land.
    June 18 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 130 acres of land from Zetsuei (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 Rosmah has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 19 of YR10 Seven Dwarfs (x:x) attempted to invade Love Takes Love Gives (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) attempted to invade Love Takes Love Gives (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 Suburu RumMmble (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 hhhuuuhhhggh (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 Seven Dwarfs (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 Poki (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 19 of YR10 Scott Pilgrim (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) invaded Northwind (x:x) and captured 515 acres of land.
    June 20 of YR10 Seven Dwarfs (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 161 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 149 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Backwolf (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes has sent an aid shipment to Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
    June 20 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 195 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 135 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Djinn of Noobness (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 115 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Peaches and Cream (x:x) razed 15 acres of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Pained Destiny (x:x) razed 1 acre of Preman Siantar (x:x).
    June 20 of YR10 Alas, the once proud province of Preman Siantar has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    June 20 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 20 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 20 of YR10 Coup De Vent has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 20 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) razed 93 acres of The King of Sunat (x:x).
    June 21 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 517 acres of land from BROmetheus (x:x).
    June 21 of YR10 MicroRaptor has sent an aid shipment to Yo Mama.
    June 21 of YR10 Seventh Kingdom (x:x) attempted to invade Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd (x:x).
    June 21 of YR10 Djinn Of Metta (x:x) razed 30 acres of Dead Or (x:x).
    June 22 of YR10 knn ham7 (x:x) captured 403 acres of land from BROmetheus (x:x).
    June 22 of YR10 Djinn of Abs (x:x) attempted to invade Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    June 22 of YR10 Djinn of Abs (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 92 acres of land.
    June 22 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to Lembubanana.
    June 22 of YR10 Ruins of Valhalla has sent an aid shipment to Dead Or.
    June 22 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 322 acres of land from Havoc (x:x).
    June 22 of YR10 Havoc (x:x) invaded knn ham7 (x:x) and captured 399 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 23 of YR10 Dead Or has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 23 of YR10 Coup De Vent has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 23 of YR10 TheSuperMen has sent an aid shipment to Coup De Vent.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Ruins of Valhalla.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Apollo Food Holdings Bhd.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Ultima Art.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to TheRubberMen.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Lembubanana.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Love Gives Love Takes.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to Coup De Vent.
    June 23 of YR10 knn ham7 has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 23 of YR10 Strifex has sent an aid shipment to TheSuperMen.
    June 23 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 176 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    June 23 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 162 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    June 23 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 304 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    June 23 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) attempted an invasion of Strapping Young Lad (x:x), but was repelled.
    June 23 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 221 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 171 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 481 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 390 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 365 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 347 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) recaptured 240 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 An unknown province from 6-6 own fault (x:x) attacked and stole from Rosmah (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 119 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 267 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 222 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Strapping Young Lad (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 98 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 209 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 271 acres of land from Havoc (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 143 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Northwind (x:x), captured 266 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and captured 270 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 174 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 208 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 245 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    June 24 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 196 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 170 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 326 acres of land.
    July YR10 Edition
    July 1 of YR10 INtoxicated Drunk (x:x) attacked and stole from Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    July 1 of YR10 INtoxicated Drunk (x:x) attacked and stole from Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    July 1 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) ambushed armies from Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and took 91 acres of land.
    July 1 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and captured 238 acres of land.
    July 1 of YR10 PineappleCoconut (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 186 acres of land.
    July 1 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 229 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 204 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 321 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 149 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 125 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 109 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 95 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 122 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 182 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) attempted an invasion of THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x), but was repelled.
    July 2 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 307 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 287 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 207 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x), captured 64 acres of land from THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x).
    July 2 of YR10 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (x:x) invaded JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) and captured 261 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 260 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 255 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 230 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Ohfer (x:x) attempted to invade Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Tierra Del Fuego (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 153 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Ohfer (1:12) attempted to invade Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 214 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 163 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 134 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Algaria (x:x) attempted to invade Love Takes Love Gives (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 The Skull Cave (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Algaria (x:x) razed 15 acres of Love Gives Love Takes (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) and captured 26 acres of land.
    July 3 of YR10 Toyotomi Hideyoshi has sent an aid shipment to Love Gives Love Takes.
    July 3 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 294 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 237 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 191 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 182 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 143 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 125 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 259 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 380 acres of land from The Skull Cave (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Love Gives Love Takes (x:x) captured 196 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    July 3 of YR10 Toyotomi Hideyoshi has sent an aid shipment to Love Gives Love Takes.
    July 3 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 113 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 175 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 175 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Ultima Art (x:x) and captured 175 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 248 acres of land from Havoc (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Love Takes Love Gives (x:x) captured 47 acres of land from PineappleCoconut (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 226 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 142 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 173 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 152 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Arctic Light (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 197 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 180 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Poki (x:x) razed 23 acres of The King of Sunat (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Poki (x:x) razed 20 acres of Dead Or (x:x).
    July 4 of YR10 Poki (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 0 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR10 Poki (x:x) razed 17 acres of Dead Or (x:x).
    July 5 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 108 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 118 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 5 of YR10 A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 101 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR10 Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x) invaded Double Monster (x:x) and captured 310 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR10 Double Monster (x:x) recaptured 155 acres of land from Vicinity of Obscenity (x:x).
    July 6 of YR10 Toyotomi Hideyoshi has sent an aid shipment to Love Gives Love Takes.
    July 6 of YR10 Toyotomi Hideyoshi has sent an aid shipment to Love Gives Love Takes.
    July 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor has sent an aid shipment to Yo Mama.
    July 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 261 acres of land from Havoc (x:x).
    July 6 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 250 acres of land from Pimpmatic Static (x:x).
    July 7 of YR10 BROmetheus (x:x) ambushed armies from Coup De Vent (6:6) and took 258 acres of land.
    July 7 of YR10 BROmetheus (x:x) invaded MicroRaptor (x:x) and captured 548 acres of land.
    July 7 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 180 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    July 7 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 160 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    July 7 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 177 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    July 7 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 161 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    July 7 of YR10 Dead Or (x:x) captured 111 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 282 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 225 acres of land from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 193 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 180 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 146 acres of land from Strapping Young Lad (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 59 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    July 9 of YR10 Rosmah (x:x) captured 26 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 hhhuuuhhhggh (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and killed 911 people.
    July 10 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Double Monster (x:x) and captured 309 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 330 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 hit the guy above me (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) attempted an invasion of Private Parts (x:x), but was repelled.
    July 10 of YR10 Ultima Art (x:x) captured 146 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 160 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 knn ham7 (x:x) recaptured 199 acres of land from Havoc (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 knn ham7 (x:x) captured 320 acres of land from Havoc (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 123 acres of land from A Hero of Forlorn Sojourns (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 132 acres of land from Private Parts (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 nAh Jib Ko (x:x) captured 74 acres of land from Mini Pony (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 Seven Dwarfs (x:x) attempted to invade Love Takes Love Gives (x:x).
    July 10 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Double Monster (x:x) and captured 234 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 235 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 186 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR10 Gainomax Recovery (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 142 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 Havoc (x:x) invaded knn ham7 (x:x) and captured 393 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 122 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 113 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 The Helm of Hador (x:x) invaded Strifex (x:x) and captured 102 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 Djinn Of Metta (x:x) razed 15 acres of nAh Jib Ko (x:x).
    July 11 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) invaded Rosmah (x:x) and captured 205 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 Rambo (x:x) invaded Rosmah (x:x) and captured 177 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 264 acres of land from Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x).
    July 12 of YR10 Coup De Vent (x:x) captured 285 acres of land from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    July 12 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 293 acres of land from hit the guy above me (x:x).
    July 12 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 373 acres of land from BROmetheus (x:x).
    July 12 of YR10 Northwind (x:x) captured 187 acres of land from The Helm of Hador (x:x).
    July 12 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Double Monster (x:x) and captured 156 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Double Monster (x:x) and captured 157 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 258 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR10 Zetsuei (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 267 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 211 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR10 Roxy Will Float Your Boat (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 165 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 303 acres of land from BROmetheus (x:x).
    July 13 of YR10 JustGiveMeAReason (x:x) captured 519 acres of land from Tierra Del Fuego (x:x).
    July 14 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) attempted an invasion of PineappleCoconut (x:x), but was repelled.
    July 14 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 284 acres of land from The Skull Cave (x:x).
    July 14 of YR10 Strifex (x:x) captured 214 acres of land from The Skull Cave (x:x).
    July 14 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded The King of Sunat (x:x) and captured 257 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) captured 439 acres of land from Tierra Del Fuego (x:x).
    July 14 of YR10 Djinn of Abs (x:x) attacked and stole from Coup De Vent (x:x).
    July 14 of YR10 MicroRaptor (x:x) attempted an invasion of Havoc (5:4), but was repelled.
    July 14 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (x:x) invaded Coup De Vent (x:x) and captured 127 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 Pimpmatic Static (5:4) attacked and stole from Dead Or (6:6).
    July 14 of YR10 Seventh Kingdom (1:12) invaded Rosmah (6:6) and captured 89 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 Seventh Kingdom (1:12) invaded Rosmah (6:6) and captured 84 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 197 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 15 of YR10 When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x) attacked and stole from Dead Or (x:x).
    July 15 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 101 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded Apollo Food Holdings Bhd (x:x) and captured 116 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 170 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 Private Parts (x:x) invaded nAh Jib Ko (x:x) and captured 138 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 121 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 106 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR10 Mini Pony (x:x) invaded Dead Or (x:x) and captured 158 acres of land.

Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    It is lame, I already said that. We got 2 PKs already as a result.
    What Kingdom C is doing now is just vulturing into an active war, not wanting us to war properly. Didn't want to wait till EoWCF to vulture us. Like I said, the consequences of hitting in EoWCF and War is not the same. EoWCF = you don't have hits exchanging between warring kingdom.
    Reason is: They are afraid we might get back at them. Which I have clear stated my intention to war them. How else you want us to respond?
    But they won't stop. Kept hitting thinking we will change our mind.
    Enjoy while you still can.

Not the main point

Regular
    Hence it is deleted. I've voted. :)
    I'm just letting you know the difference between EoWCF and War

What you mean is we break one of your hand and u want to break both our hand and leg and ask us to move on? It ain't happen dude .

If you only cut back one of our hand we might move on. But the scenario now is different.

To make it clear for cut one of our hand is you do the same thing on us = Plunder us back when we in EOWCF or in fort stand ! We will move on. Now is different !!

Currently you think that after your KD done 2 pk on us and still blame us for what we did ? Doesn't sound right !!

Thread Information