• Yes

86 79.63%
  • No

22 20.37%
  • I am undecided

0 0%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EOWCF is war or not?

And one more point if EOWCF = 0% gain from outsider hit .

In the 1st place we wont hit into your EOWCF. The game rules is you can gain 25% for your attack into EOWCF/WAR . So i believe should have some changes for next aged since alot utopian folk disagree

So when we hit those KD in EOWCF . So you just hit us back while we are EOWCF . This is refer to those KD that been hit by Sa1nt only to make it clear . If there is random KD hit into Sa1nt that we never touch and just to get our RS we will retal back.

Why want to argue Eowcf is part of war or not?

We don't need the game to block off actions, the players can do that. You can hit into eowcfs if you want. As long as you can get away with it it is a viable strategy and you aren't the first kd to think that its ok.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Or maybe raise the gains penalty to discourage more kingdoms from doing so, since most does not condone to it. :)

only bullies and dishonorable kingdoms would do that kind of ****.. as what bishop said you can but make sure that you can get away with it.. the problem of saints this time is that somebody was brave enough to do vengeance in the most perfect time wherein crown is at stake. just my 2 cents..

I didn't like the bit where sa1nts wanted to turn the war into a FW when they couldn't handle their self inflicted situation.

<eQx> Yo roughies
    <eQx> Tad here?
    <&Bungy> No
    <eQx> anybody can get him here? lol
    <&Bungy> No
    <&Bungy> Why?
    <eQx> since (Kingdom C) is dead on to raze kill us. This war has no meaning anymore
    <&Bungy> And?
    <eQx> we both cease all attacks...and let my kd handle with 1(Kingdom C)
    <&BungArm> funny when the shoe is on the other foot
    <eQx> hostile attacks are hostile attacks
    <eQx> (Kingdom C) is razekilling us
    <eQx> whats the point of us fighting
    <&BungArm> I'm still not seeing why we should care.
    <&BungArm> You dug your own hole.
    <&BungArm> and a CF in war makes this a fake war.
    <eQx> i don't mean you should care
    <&BungArm> Not going to happen.

Regardless of all this crap (which i'm also not happy about), it doesn't change the outcome, just makes it less challenging and interesting.
    Last edited by BungArm; 23-08-2013 at 10:26.

Post Fiend
    BungArm is that Kremlin behind that rabbit of yours?
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Most perfect time ? are you sure what are you talking now . Bugging us while we having active WAR is perfect time ! Such act also dishonorable though . If you want just come after we finish our war with RK then i can salute you.

Is that called brave when we having active war KD C start to PK us ? This is called coward act . My 3 cent + 1/4 cent :)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BungArm View Post
    I didn't like the bit where sa1nts wanted to turn the war into a FW when they couldn't handle their self inflicted situation.

<eQx> Yo roughies
    <eQx> Tad here?
    <&Bungy> No
    <eQx> anybody can get him here? lol
    <&Bungy> No
    <&Bungy> Why?
    <eQx> since () is dead on to raze kill us. This war has no meaning anymore
    <&Bungy> And?
    <eQx> we both cease all attacks...and let my kd handle with ()
    <&BungArm> funny when the shoe is on the other foot
    <eQx> hostile attacks are hostile attacks
    <eQx> () is razekilling us
    <eQx> whats the point of us fighting
    <&BungArm> I'm still not seeing why we should care.
    <&BungArm> You dug your own hole.
    <&BungArm> and a CF in war makes this a fake war.
    <eQx> i don't mean you should care
    <&BungArm> Not going to happen.

Regardless of all this crap (which i'm also not happy about), it doesn't change the outcome, just makes it less challenging and interesting.
    chains have already been eased on them to avoid them being razekilled as far as i can tell, what more do they want, limits us in what we can do. We will prep for war as thats all we can do, unfortunately with all this going on we're taking plenty of damage ourselves form plenty of sources, we could always war elsewhere now but with sa1nts coming either way, getting involved elsewhere seems pointless and like dodging
    Last edited by Bishop; 23-08-2013 at 10:24. Reason: locquote

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Malboro View Post
    Most perfect time ? are you sure what are you talking now . Bugging us while we having active WAR is perfect time ! Such act also dishonorable though . If you want just come after we finish our war with RK then i can salute you.

Is that called brave when we having active war KD C start to PK us ? This is called coward act . My 3 cent + 1/4 cent :)
    umm its called retaliation when it'll hurt and annoy u most.

Stealing into eowcf....cowards act much?

Personally I think eowcf is separate from war because while you enjoy the same protection the conflict has ended the same second somebody pushes the wd button(or int the extremely rare cases that a MP happens).

But you're still messing with somebody's protected recovery so they're very likely to be upset by your lame ass ****.

its the most perfect time for them to give you the most damage for their retal as you are a crown contender.. im not saying that its the right time.. thats what im saying..

Good , you did well to annoy us most . Congratz though :)

Yeah that's perfect time for coward to make their move lol . I totally agree on that :)

Quote Originally Posted by Malboro View Post
    Yeah that's perfect time for coward to make their move lol . I totally agree on that :)
    Hitting someone when they had no army in after a war was brave was it?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Did we hit them once EOWCF if yes once EOWCF they wont loaded with GC sure we wont bother to hit them . When we plundered them it is because they loaded with GC and that's what we want. They can just use up all the GC to train army why stocked up so much.

Sa1nt also learned the lesson for being plundered by bigger and strong KD when all prov stocked up to 10mill gc and wait for last 19hrs to train armies, now Sa1nt calculate how much gc is needed and plan how to train back the army without being plundered by others.

Since that is part of the strategy and Im sure Sa1nt not a coward by doing that.

If KD C can show us we straight away plundered them once they EOWCF I definitely admit Sa1nt is a coward. Because only those KD had no army in after a war is when they just in EOWCF mode.
    Last edited by Malboro; 23-08-2013 at 10:49.

Thread Information