Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kingdom C VS Sa1nts

Enthusiast

kingdom C VS Sa1nts

Discuss... Will saints wave.... Will other kingdoms reign down vengence upon the sa1nts once more...

im pretty sure saints will get back at Kingdom C as they are really really mad at them for raze-killing 2 of their provinces.. this is the most awaited war before end of age :)

Personally I think PK is too extreme in this case, you may revenge in better way such as full wave learn/traditional march or steal their resources as well when they're in EOWCF if you think it could make you feel better, but PK is too much IMO. Normally a kingdom will only attempts to PK someone else if their opponent do the same on them.

Enthusiast
    Who is this kingdom C that PKed 2 of saints provinces and who saints plundered into their eowcf?

I agree with you Worldwar1.

KD C, shouldnt PK Sa1nt. Just because of resources.

Let see what InSa1ntNity going to do.

KD C ... Dont PK next time ....

Come on? It is not suppose to use "VS"

One is the the most warring KD which maintain top even thought have to surrender because of 3rd party.

One is just some normal weakling KD which only know how to revenge and disturb people's war.

KD C is not even deserve to have a fair match with Saint.

You know which side I am in.

Rose89....

to be frank .. I dont know .. hahaha ...

What makes you think they would have won vs RK anyway? They would have probably lost even without outside interference. Too bad we won't ever know for sure.

Veteran
    well kd of boozers has been hitting us for over 24 hours with no wish to stop farming us, they are now massacring my kingdom mates....no idea how we will have a chance with so many vultures around

Quote Originally Posted by rose89 View Post
    Come on? It is not suppose to use "VS"

One is the the most warring KD which maintain top even thought have to surrender because of 3rd party.
    I'm sure that getting mired down in a grudgewar that will last at least a week will manage to take care of that.

One is just some normal weakling KD which only know how to revenge and disturb people's war.
    You brought that down on yourselves, if you walk up to a sleeping bear and sock it on the nose repeatedly it's eventually going to wake up and maul you.

KD C is not even deserve to have a fair match with Saint.
    If thats how you feel I'm sure they can arrange for all the other kd's you've slighted this age to continue the razing's into this new war until you're nothing but a smear on somebody's boots

You know which side I am in.
    Yes the lame ass kd who repeatedly plundered/stole into other kingdom's postwar cf and didn't know to stop when asked to.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
    well kd of boozers has been hitting us for over 24 hours with no wish to stop farming us, they are now massacring my kingdom mates....no idea how we will have a chance with so many vultures around
    Well you don't really need to have a chance, you just need to be able to delay them(Sa1nt's) long enough so that their chance for ww crown is gone.
    You have several ways of accomplishing this.
    1. let them declare, make them fight the war for at least a week, the longer the better regardless of your chances, as long as you can stay away from the auto wd limit you can keep it until eoa if neccessary
    2. Declare the massacring mofos, and hope Sa1nts get another war in the meantime, preferrable not too soon, if they do end your war as soon as possible and keep the razekilling.
    3. Let Sa1nts declare and get every other kd they've offended so far to keep up the razekilling while you war them.

If those other mofo's are out for honor it could be beneficial to give them much of yours before you war Sa1nts, you have.
    Or you could always war Pyromaniacs or into the blue and let them take al your honor + ww.
    Simply said, do whatever you can to screw over Sa1nts in any way you can.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 24-08-2013 at 15:40.

Regular
    No one says Sa1nts will win over RK even there isn't outside interference. Just missing out the fun war.

I see what you did there Elldallan, so much hate xD

Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    No one says Sa1nts will win over RK even there isn't outside interference. Just missing out the fun war.

I see what you did there Elldallan, so much hate xD
    I don't hate you, you haven't done anything to me in particular.
    I however don't think much of your methods or morals, you came to the forum and complained about people razing into your war.
    Scrape a bit at the surface and it turns out there's a rather fair reason you are in that situation.
    So I'll gladly give your opposition pointers in how to screw you over as much as they can.

Forum Addict
    I snatched news from a few kingdoms in my range. And saints appeared in almost all the news page. Omg

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    I snatched news from a few kingdoms in my range. And saints appeared in almost all the news page. Omg
    Now we can't do random hits?

Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    Now we can't do random hits?

you aren't at war now as you are in EOWCF according to you. can kds do hits on you now? will you be happy? will you raze kill the kd who will hit you now that you are in EOWCF? im just curious..

Thread Information