Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: kingdom C VS Sa1nts

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Malboro View Post
    After done 2 PK on Sa1nt still dare to talk about the word F A I R W A R ? Hmph something wrong with you.

You want a fair fight from beginning I think you shouldn't done that 2 PK . Right ? Your KD should wait until Sa1nt have finish their war with RK then you are most welcome to wave Sa1nt . My opinion .

Cheers
    [QUOTE=Malboro;15249106]After done 2 PK on Sa1nt still dare to talk about the word F A I R W A R ? Hmph something wrong with you.

You want a fair fight from beginning I think you shouldn't done that 2 PK . Right ? Your KD should wait until Sa1nt have finish their war with RK then you are most welcome to wave Sa1nt . My opinion .

i'm talking about a deal and war after those events have occured, i'm not relating in the fairness of the situations before hand or the situation that caused us to have the need for this war. This fair war is a deal we are working out, saints approachd me with the idea (all along i've been willing to tlak), i'm only saying if they want what they claim...then give us time to recover from being waved continuously (which is fair when you consider saints have an eowcf to rebuild and we only have fortified we're being attacked into, not to mention more time = more time to have those 2 pk provs recovered and fight ready), once again pushing us to a proper 25 vs 23 fight. Only thing i am saying is u wan a fair fight then we can have been unable to get ready for it, and we can;t fight people off as i was trying to sort a war with saints.

In erms of the fariness offered so people know a bit more, i requested a relations reset, they agreed if we cancelled funded dragon, seems fair so i yes but i needed to know what date hostilities could start from, kind of like a notice, i don;t want to be jumped by surprised from early ended cf when a fair war is on the cards. Right now i'm not getting anymore definitive answers, and thats making me edgy, specially with whats going on for my kingdom otherwise

Veteran
    my pcs totally died on me 2 :(

can i be bought a new one before war? :P

can if you can afford it, no one stop u!

KD C, Things become complicated, when the time you decided to PK.

Ppl farm you, may be they just disagree with your decision perhaps.

I read almost every single topic created. Seem everyone disagree with atk during EOWCF.

However, nobody say you are right, when you PK.

You lose half of your resources, or even less when ppl plunder. How long you need to get it back. Your resources is generating every single hour.

What about PK, ppl need to wait for another 72 hour. Then still need several days to rebuild.
    Or, ppl just dont want to play utopia anymore.

Utopia player are getting lesser and lesser.

When a KD larger than you and hit you. You said they bully & farm you.
    1 question : Every single atk that KD C make are always targeted the KD range similar to your size ?
    your KD never bully those small KD even less than 20 players ?

Well said, totally agree with you !

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowzation View Post
    KD C, Things become complicated, when the time you decided to PK.

Ppl farm you, may be they just disagree with your decision perhaps.

I read almost every single topic created. Seem everyone disagree with atk during EOWCF.

However, nobody say you are right, when you PK.

You lose half of your resources, or even less when ppl plunder. How long you need to get it back. Your resources is generating every single hour.

What about PK, ppl need to wait for another 72 hour. Then still need several days to rebuild.
    Or, ppl just dont want to play utopia anymore.

Utopia player are getting lesser and lesser.

When a KD larger than you and hit you. You said they bully & farm you.
    1 question : Every single atk that KD C make are always targeted the KD range similar to your size ?
    your KD never bully those small KD even less than 20 players ?
    point by point:

Things became complicated when saints decided diplo was not neccessary and that they could ignore me. I didn;t cause them to decide that nor did i insist they hit us in eowcf.

People may be farming us for our decision, if so they are cowardly as they hide because lame excuses for hittting us instead, or ignore me completely - however no-one has confirmed for me this is the case.

Yes 80% of people disagree with attacks into eowcf

And plenty of people have said we are right in what we did, or they are supportive of us in that cause. sorry u missed it

WE are not being plundered who said that?

Pk'd provs will have 5 and a half days to recover, more if they had asked for it and if they need those 2 provs to beat us instead of 23 vs 23 that'd b a n interesting point.

I don;t say anyone bullies and farms us until they extend hostilities past 24 hours while completely ignoring any attempts at diplo. I'll admit hitting into smaller kingdoms when our provinces need say a bit of land or resources or w/e. What i don;t do is wave a smaller kingdom, only those being a wa target would b waved, when diplo is attempted against me i accept what they want and move on in almost every situation

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
    point by point:

Things became complicated when saints decided diplo was not neccessary and that they could ignore me. I didn;t cause them to decide that nor did i insist they hit us in eowcf.
    1st point and the only point. What diplo is there to make? Regardless of any diplo, you just want your gold back. So grab them during EoWCF. We understand that totally.

There is another kd that hit us into our war, the kd that we plundered earlier. But they just grab easy science. Take back what they lost, cool story. We offered CF, they are satisfied with their payback, accepted the CF. We let them go.

BUT, in return for payback. You raze kill 2 of my province and plenty of honor + land + science. This is not payback. You are trying to destroy us.

i'm talking about a deal and war after those events have occured, i'm not relating in the fairness of the situations before hand or the situation that caused us to have the need for this war. This fair war is a deal we are working out, saints approachd me with the idea (all along i've been willing to tlak), i'm only saying if they want what they claim...then give us time to recover from being waved continuously (which is fair when you consider saints have an eowcf to rebuild and we only have fortified we're being attacked into, not to mention more time = more time to have those 2 pk provs recovered and fight ready), once again pushing us to a proper 25 vs 23 fight. Only thing i am saying is u wan a fair fight then we can have been unable to get ready for it, and we can;t fight people off as i was trying to sort a war with saints.

In erms of the fariness offered so people know a bit more, i requested a relations reset, they agreed if we cancelled funded dragon, seems fair so i yes but i needed to know what date hostilities could start from, kind of like a notice, i don;t want to be jumped by surprised from early ended cf when a fair war is on the cards. Right now i'm not getting anymore definitive answers, and thats making me edgy, specially with whats going on for my kingdom otherwise
    lol, disturb people at the start of the war, and now want a fair war by giving you time to recover? You take away people's fairness and want people to give you fairness. I can't see the logic here.

You wan reset relation point which take years to decay by just offering dragon cancellation which takes only 1-2 ticks to complete? Again, I can't see any logic or fair deal.

If saint had previously challenge you KD C for a war, it doesn't mean you need to reserve your warring opportunity, go a head to war others. Saint did not beg for your valuable reservation. Please keep this in mind.

point by point:

People may be farming us for our decision, if so they are cowardly as they hide because lame excuses for hittting us instead, or ignore me completely - however no-one has confirmed for me this is the case.

Yes 80% of people disagree with attacks into eowcf

And plenty of people have said we are right in what we did, or they are supportive of us in that cause. sorry u missed it

WE are not being plundered who said that?

Pk'd provs will have 5 and a half days to recover, more if they had asked for it and if they need those 2 provs to beat us instead of 23 vs 23 that'd b a n interesting point.

I don;t say anyone bullies and farms us until they extend hostilities past 24 hours while completely ignoring any attempts at diplo. I'll admit hitting into smaller kingdoms when our provinces need say a bit of land or resources or w/e. What i don;t do is wave a smaller kingdom, only those being a wa target would b waved, when diplo is attempted against me i accept what they want and move on in almost every situation

80% players said saint is wrong and KD C is right ? come on, utopia is not a democratic game. We don't need votes to know who is right and who is wrong. More over this is not a thing which has definite answer (example:religion), you have your believe and I have mine. Whole world believes your religion doesn't make mine the inferior.
    Last edited by rose89; 25-08-2013 at 11:43.

Yes, they do agree with you, retal into an active war.

I am referring to PK..How many percent you are referring to, with the word " Plenty of people "
    Do you want to create a room to ask everybody who agree with PK ?
    They don't replied you, so you can PK them ? Wow, sound terrible.

Boozers ignored your msg too, you PK them as well ? If yes, I would like to see that.

Yes, you understand, it need so many days for a province to rebuild when PK happen. Why you still want to killed, after the first province death ?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowzation View Post
    Yes, they do agree with you, retal into an active war.

I am referring to PK..How many percent you are referring to, with the word " Plenty of people "
    Do you want to create a room to ask everybody who agree with PK ?
    They don't replied you, so you can PK them ? Wow, sound terrible.

Boozers ignored your msg too, you PK them as well ? If yes, I would like to see that.

Yes, you understand, it need so many days for a province to rebuild when PK happen. Why you still want to killed, after the first province death ?
    people have always agreed with pk under certain circumstances, not everyone ever agrees on these circumtances, but yes plenty of people have agreed we should have done that 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rose89 View Post
    lol, disturb people at the start of the war, and now want a fair war by giving you time to recover? You take away people's fairness and want people to give you fairness. I can't see the logic here.

You wan reset relation point which take years to decay by just offering dragon cancellation which takes only 1-2 ticks to complete? Again, I can't see any logic or fair deal.

If saint had previously challenge you KD C for a war, it doesn't mean you need to reserve your warring opportunity, go a head to war others. Saint did not beg for your valuable reservation. Please keep this in mind.

80% players said saint is wrong and KD C is right ? come on, utopia is not a democratic game. We don't need votes to know who is right and who is wrong. More over this is not a thing which has definite answer (example:religion), you have your believe and I have mine. Whole world believes your religion doesn't make mine the inferior.
    not replying to you anymore, your a flamer and you are angry, there is no point talking to you, moan all u want, we did this we did that, now u have to deal with the situation.

WE don;t have to war you, i was going to as a favour for the pk's even though i still feel your leadership could have engaged in diplo earlier and avoided it all, blame them imo but its fine to be upset with me, i jsut won;t talk to you again

people have always agreed with pk under certain circumstances, not everyone ever agrees on these circumtances, but yes plenty of people have agreed we should have done that 2
    I would express this as a general statement, not directing to you.

"an idiot agrees with another idiot, that doesn't make the argument valid"

And yes I am flaming you. I do not need to anounce to the world "I am flaming you" right ? Sorry I did it now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rose89 View Post
    I would express this as a general statement, not directing to you.

"an idiot agrees with another idiot, that doesn't make the argument valid"

And yes I am flaming you. I do not need to anounce to the world "I am flaming you" right ? Sorry I did it now.
    that statement is just a good way of finding a way to be thoughtist...cant' think of a word for it (any group can hate another group and call them idiots for thinking or believing something else).

Think you need to spend some time reading what i said, i merely pointed out i don;t have time for the likes of you, said absolutely nothing about what u should or shouldnt do.

was right to consider not talking to you again, was a good idea as u seem to just make up what u think i said.

have fun with your flaming good sir, pretty sure its considered against the rules is all, but alot is allowed when it comes to those rules.

that statement is just a good way of finding a way to be thoughtist...cant' think of a word for it (any group can hate another group and call them idiots for thinking or believing something else).

Think you need to spend some time reading what i said, i merely pointed out i don;t have time for the likes of you, said absolutely nothing about what u should or shouldnt do.

was right to consider not talking to you again, was a good idea as u seem to just make up what u think i said.

have fun with your flaming good sir, pretty sure its considered against the rules is all, but alot is allowed when it comes to those rules.
    I thought your last post for me was the one starting with "not replying to you anymore" ?

So, for the matter of fact, you still read. LOL !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    you aren't at war now as you are in EOWCF according to you. can kds do hits on you now? will you be happy? will you raze kill the kd who will hit you now that you are in EOWCF? im just curious..

CIQ , marlboro and rose, please answer my question.. im curious with what your response will be..

Thread Information