Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: kingdom C VS Sa1nts

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    They hit into someone's EOWCF which could have been valuable recovery gold for them. Because there was no diplo in resolving a resolution, KD C decided to respond in a manner where they would be heard by PKing 2 provinces while Saints was in a race for honor crown. I believe they were heard quite well by doing so. I feel that KD C isn't in the wrong by responding in that manner but would have been if there was some active diplo taking place by Saints.

To me it sounds more like Saints were complete idiots by not communicating / diplo with KD C after the hits into their EOWCF. Without diplo or response, you are pretty much saying you do not warrant any diplo and / or responses. Stealing gold in Saints EOWCF would be "equal"... but really when you perform dishonorable tactics, you do not get to stipulate what the response is unless you work something out with the kd (diplo). They just did as most kd's would so, respond with what hurts them the most...

Moral of the story: Learn to diplo or you can get a foot up your ass for performing idiot moves.
    You see. Have you not see there isn't any diplo required here. We took your gold, fine take it back, maybe some science if you fancy that. No big deal.

That's exactly what another kd took back when we took their gold. They made 26 learns vs 3 plunders. We offered CF, they accepted it. End of story. No diplo required for mature kingdoms.

Moral of the story: Do not start back the PK culture.

Edit: If PK started to go around, kingdoms will resort it to take out the top kingdoms, just to prevent them to contending whatever they wanted to contend.
    Last edited by qicquser1; 26-08-2013 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    You see. Have you not see there isn't any diplo required here. We took your gold, fine take it back, maybe some science if you fancy that. No big deal.

That's exactly what another kd took back when we took their gold. They made 26 learns vs 3 plunders. We offered CF, they accepted it. End of story. No diplo required for mature kingdoms.

Edit: If PK started to go around, kingdoms will resort it to take out the top kingdoms, just to prevent them to contending whatever they wanted to contend.
    Diplo is never required it will however often smoothen things out.
    You had a clear age goal, science or gc isn't really integral to that so they choose to hit you were you were guaranteed to feel it, because unless it hurts it's not really an effective punishment.
    Next time if somebody tries to contact you then you should probably respond.
    The way to avoid PK's is to avoid pissing people off to the extent that they'll dedicate significant time to ruining your day/age.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrost View Post
    if they keep repeating stealing/plundering your eowcf more than 2-3 times in seperate occasion.. would you raze kill?

things may not look 1 dimensional if it happens to you.
    Then use up those gc and stockpiling

The formatted is screw by the total hit is correct

For the period of to February 9 of YR11 (1882 hours)
    -- By UPCF [0.99c] http://www.k3ltic.com/utopia/prince

** Summary **

Total Attacks Made: 116 (4444 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 25 (4346 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (98 acres)
    -- Raze: 62 (1037 acres)
    -- Massacres: 4 (6090 people)
    -- Learns: 10
    -- Plunders: 1
    -- Failed Attacks: 13 (11.2% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 71 (0 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 17 (0 acres)
    -- Massacres: 4 (8871 people)
    -- Learns: 42
    -- Plunders: 8

The Kingdom of (x:xx)

Total acres exchanged: +4444 acres (116/71)
    +904 acres: Please Feed Me (7/4)
    +850 acres: Rambo (9/16)
    +691 acres: Pained Destiny (4/3)
    +516 acres: Algaria (4/0)
    +295 acres: Scott Pilgrim (10/2)
    +265 acres: hhhuuuhhhggh (6/2)
    +258 acres: Poki (13/0)
    +190 acres: Djinn of Abs (8/3)
    +173 acres: Seventh Kingdom (4/0)
    +165 acres: Backwolf (5/2)
    +137 acres: Peaches and Cream (9/1)
    +0 acres: dogs r us (7/9)
    +0 acres: Djinn of Newbie (2/7)
    +0 acres: Storms-End (0/3)
    +0 acres: Djinn of Elfury (0/3)
    +0 acres: Djinn of Noobness (7/2)
    +0 acres: Djinn Of Metta (5/11)
    +0 acres: Terra Prime (0/2)
    +0 acres: Seven Dwarfs (4/0)
    +0 acres: Anonymous province from (1:12) (3/0)
    +0 acres: Djinn of Donkey Kong (1/1)
    +0 acres: Suburu RumMmble (2/0)
    +0 acres: Ohfer (6/0)

The Kingdom of (x:x)

Total acres exchanged: -3671 acres (0/98)
    +0 acres: Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd (0/2)
    +0 acres: Coup De Vent (0/4)
    +0 acres: Double Monster (0/1)
    -30 acres: Ultima Art (0/5)
    -67 acres: Dead Or (0/4)
    -105 acres: nAh Jib Ko (0/7)
    -107 acres: Love Gives Love Takes (0/6)
    -329 acres: Date Masamune (0/24)
    -375 acres: Preman Siantar (0/25)
    -488 acres: Love Takes Love Gives (0/4)
    -516 acres: Northwind (0/1)
    -546 acres: The King of Sunat (0/5)
    -1108 acres: Rosmah (0/10)

Total acres exchanged: -98 acres (25/2)
    +0 acres: Anonymous province from (6:8) (2/0)
    +0 acres: Ragnarok (1/0)
    +0 acres: Farmer (1/0)
    +0 acres: Santas Little Helpers (2/0)
    +0 acres: Devoland (1/0)
    +0 acres: Quetz (1/0)
    +0 acres: Just did it (1/0)
    +0 acres: Frenk the kat (1/0)
    +0 acres: Never Gonna Give you Up (1/0)
    +0 acres: Mischief (3/0)
    +0 acres: DoNvITo (5/1)
    +0 acres: I want to be a dentist (2/0)
    +0 acres: The Pain Train (1/0)
    +0 acres: Armitarm (1/0)
    -98 acres: ExtremelyLowFrequency (2/1)

Total acres exchanged: 0 acres (1/0)
    +0 acres: Anonymous province from (5:27) (1/0)

Total acres exchanged: 0 acres (2/0)
    +0 acres: kharma (1/0)
    +0 acres: Garden Gnome (1/0)

Total acres exchanged: -354 acres (31/3)
    +0 acres: Anonymous province from (6:17) (8/0)
    +0 acres: Gold Barenjager (3/1)
    +0 acres: Sam Adams (2/0)
    +0 acres: JD Drunk Again (1/0)
    +0 acres: PaulaneR SupeR (0/1)
    +0 acres: Pomegranate Djinn Fizz (1/0)
    +0 acres: Young Wild and Full of Cumquat (1/0)
    +0 acres: BiLaToGoTeN (1/0)
    +0 acres: Coopers Brewery (1/0)
    +0 acres: Smashed whale (3/0)
    +0 acres: Cabo Wabo (4/0)
    -354 acres: Canadian Club (6/1)

Total acres exchanged: 0 acres (2/0)
    +0 acres: Because I Can (1/0)
    +0 acres: dricker blod (1/0)

+0 acres: White Widow Vale (1/0)

Total acres exchanged: 0 acres (0/1)
    +0 acres: Stygiophobia (0/1)

+0 acres: Frank -The Enforcer- Nitti (1/0)

Total acres exchanged: -309 acres (0/1)
    -309 acres: Piece of Cake (0/1)

Total acres exchanged: -258 acres (0/4)
    -258 acres: Patou is A JOKER (0/4)

+0 acres: Confused Courage (0/1)

Total acres exchanged: 0 acres (6/0)
    +0 acres: Leland (1/0)
    +0 acres: Orgod (2/0)
    +0 acres: Fenre 2 (1/0)
    +0 acres: My name is (2/0)

+0 acres: and sharp my lord (0/1)

Total acres exchanged: -167 acres (0/1)
    -167 acres: keiki (0/1)

Total acres exchanged: -128 acres (0/1)
    -128 acres: BOL End is Near (0/1)

Total acres exchanged: -382 acres (0/2)
    -382 acres: Thievie Orc (0/2)

Total acres exchanged: -114 acres (1/1)
    -114 acres: Uranus (1/1)

+0 acres: Boom Shakala (1/0)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Then use up those gc and stockpiling
    then don't whine when ppl raze into war. because lame action trigger lame actions.

Enthusiast
    Still waiting saints

Regular
    then don't whine when ppl raze into war. because lame action trigger lame actions.
    People still goes back to the issue of razing into war. If you want to raze, fine. Do it in EoWCF. Is that so hard to understand? Perhaps you choose not to. Therefore, I have changed my policy to raze people into their war if they so much tries to plunder my gc. So people will learn to used up the gcs and refrain from stashing up 20mils and hope nobody tries to take it.
    Any lame actions against my kd will trigger the lamest actions from my side.
    Good?

Regular
    ^

let me be a reminder that your kd >> sa1nts 4x hit roughknecks when RK are still having active hostility with another kd.

now are you being a hypocrite of these lame actions when ppl razing you in your active war?

anyway it's clear all this lame action came from eowcf hits. if it dint started. then you won't have all these problems.

As for RK i am sure they feel better warring sa1nts without interference.
    Last edited by fenrost; 26-08-2013 at 06:59.

Regular
    ^^

let me be a reminder that your kd >> sa1nts 4x hit roughknecks when RK are still having active hostility with another kd.

now are you being a hypocrite of these lame actions when ppl razing you in your active war??

anyway it's clear all this lame action came from eowcf hits. if it dint started. then you won't have all these problems.
    I think the leadership of RK have a very wise quote I would like to use.

"What your kingdom does prior to war and after war, is none of our business."

Perfectly clear and totally accepted it. Now the issue is distinguishing what is prior and after. This is the main point of argument. Not whether what actions are lame/not lame.

People still goes back to the issue of razing into war. If you want to raze, fine. Do it in EoWCF. Is that so hard to understand? Perhaps you choose not to. Therefore, I have changed my policy to raze people into their war if they so much tries to plunder my gc. So people will learn to used up the gcs and refrain from stashing up 20mils and hope nobody tries to take it.
    Any lame actions against my kd will trigger the lamest actions from my side.
    Good?
    You are missing the point by a mile, picking out words you like and then declaring that you will raze ppl into war if they rob you. Please, do me a favour and try it. You will get put into place quite quickly, but please, try it. The nubs posting in here fail to realize that this is epicly simple. Robbing into eowcf is a provocation on a high level, and many people go ape**** over it. You know this, and yet you continue to do it, so d o n t come here crying like a baby when **** goes sour on you. My kd does not rob in eowcf's, period. And when people do it to us, we make it our business to retal x10. So keep doing it saints, next age will be a ***** for you if you continue down this path. If you fail to understand what im getting at here, i will inform chalsdk in danish also, just so we are clear.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 26-08-2013 at 07:44.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast

I'm not in any of these KDs involved here, just someone sharing my opinion. So don't lump me in with this KD C as if I give a ****. I'm just telling you what could of happened to prevent the PKing into your war which you have been complaining about in a number of threads.

If a KD is sending you in game msgs about diplo, and you just ignore them completely... I believe they would take action with what hurts you most (in this case PK would drop the honor off of those 2 provinces and take what you wanted most which was honor crown). Coming back in your EOWCF to 'take back their gold' would be quite misleading since you could just tell your kdmates to not stash gold and they wouldn't have anything to take back.

If you piss off a KD enough, they will go for what is most valuable to you... not just an 'equal response'. Just an observation.

Regular
    I think the leadership of RK have a very wise quote I would like to use.

"What your kingdom does prior to war and after war, is none of our business."

Perfectly clear and totally accepted it. Now the issue is distinguishing what is prior and after. This is the main point of argument. Not whether what actions are lame/not lame.
    irrelevant and out of context.

your argument is > ppl are allowed to steal / plunder into eowcf because the game allowed it, then it is just the same logic as ppl are allowed to raze kill you in war because the game allowed it also.

now as for sa1nts, whether you are warring or eowcf has absolutely no concern to them. i mean, why should they? you hit them when the kd status page clearly says it's war, in fact, you also have hit kds that is in hostile - so whatever semantic you're trying to justify has absolutely no value and meaning to them, end of story.
    Last edited by fenrost; 26-08-2013 at 11:18.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    I'm not in any of these KDs involved here, just someone sharing my opinion. So don't lump me in with this KD C as if I give a ****. I'm just telling you what could of happened to prevent the PKing into your war which you have been complaining about in a number of threads.

If a KD is sending you in game msgs about diplo, and you just ignore them completely... I believe they would take action with what hurts you most (in this case PK would drop the honor off of those 2 provinces and take what you wanted most which was honor crown). Coming back in your EOWCF to 'take back their gold' would be quite misleading since you could just tell your kdmates to not stash gold and they wouldn't have anything to take back.

If you piss off a KD enough, they will go for what is most valuable to you... not just an 'equal response'. Just an observation.
    The most valuable here isn't the honor in those 2 provinces. It is about 23 v 25 on RK, which was denied. Those 2 provinces were peasant/knight rank, so honor doesn't really matter.

On diplo, those claimed that Saints have done it for the past 2-3 EoWCFs, why only complaining now and just raze into us. I'm not denying that we didn't plundered, also I can't be sure we have plundered, because I do not track hits until other kds raised this to me. (spare me on this about not able to monitor every hit, I don't even remember who we warred 2 wars ago).

Also not replying msg considered as arrogant? What about those war invitations that we sent out to kds? Most of them didn't reply. So can I consider them accepted/not accepted?

Sometimes diplo isn't really required. Kds who choose not to diplo much, would just wave into a kds for war. So are they considered an Ahole?

A kingdom have launched 26 LEARN attacks into my kingdom in exchange for 3 plunders we made, while we in war with RK. Fair trade? No diplo attempted. Just matured kingdom doing things maturely.

Regular
    irrelevant and out of context.

your argument is > ppl are allowed to steal / plunder into eowcf because the game allowed it, then it is just the same logic as ppl are allowed to raze kill you in war because the game allowed it also.

now as for sa1nts, whether you are warring or eowcf has absolutely no concern to them. i mean, why should they? you hit them when the kd status page clearly says it's war, in fact, you also have hit kds that is in hostile - so whatever semantic you're trying to justify has absolutely no value and meaning to them, end of story.
    Cool but why when I said we would raze anyone that steal from us during EoWCF/War would meant so much to the others? Their semantics have nothing to do with me.

Because it has everything to do with the rest of the utopian community. Therefore, in my first thread i raised, I argued about hitting INTO AN ACTIVE WAR, not just war relations. It is not about the razekill, well maybe part of, but the real point is AN ACTIVE WAR.

..... but the real point is AN ACTIVE WAR.
    im not looking to argue here!

if kingdom A decides to hit kingdom B during EoW cf (thus picking when they want to hit) why can kingdom B not choose when they want to hit back?

hitting into War and EoW cf (and active hostile) is lame but I concede it will happen and is not against game rules.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 26-08-2013 at 12:31.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Thread Information