Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: kingdom C VS Sa1nts

Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    Cool but why when I said we would raze anyone that steal from us during EoWCF/War would meant so much to the others? Their semantics have nothing to do with me.

Because it has everything to do with the rest of the utopian community. Therefore, in my first thread i raised, I argued about hitting INTO AN ACTIVE WAR, not just war relations. It is not about the razekill, well maybe part of, but the real point is AN ACTIVE WAR.
    You keep repeating the same thing. Those you rob/plunder into eowcf, consider their eowcf as part of war. So why shouldn't they hit you back when it is going to sting the most. I would have waved oow naturally, but i still understand the logic behind the "other" kds actions. Understand this: You hit+rob ppl into what they believe is still part of the war scenario (from hostile to war to eowcf). So them hitting into your war is them getting even. You consistently robbed us during our eowcfs over the age, which resulted in us waving you when we came oow. We could have waited and razed you in war aswell - we were pissed off at finding you in our news repeatedly non stop during our pumps. If you do it again next age, we will wave you again. If you get pissed off next age, just save this link and you will know why.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    You keep repeating the same thing. Those you rob/plunder into eowcf, consider their eowcf as part of war. So why shouldn't they hit you back when it is going to sting the most. I would have waved oow naturally, but i still understand the logic behind the "other" kds actions. Understand this: You hit+rob ppl into what they believe is still part of the war scenario (from hostile to war to eowcf). So them hitting into your war is them getting even. You consistently robbed us during our eowcfs over the age, which resulted in us waving you when we came oow. We could have waited and razed you in war aswell - we were pissed off at finding you in our news repeatedly non stop during our pumps. If you do it again next age, we will wave you again. If you get pissed off next age, just save this link and you will know why.
    That's exactly what we going to do. Already saved link. :)

do I agree with RKing into an active war? depends what happened 1st.

I would try and keep my revenge for OOW because I take a dim view of people hitting into active wars but sometimes its the only way to get the point across.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    but the real point is AN ACTIVE WAR.
    you have now gotten your answer in another thread - majority thinks eowcf is part of war. hit into it and face the retaliations.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post

With the complete lack of recognition or acknowledgement from boozers monarch i am beginning to doubt this is not a plot to weaken us to farm out in war to saints. saints deny this, and currently maintain the benefit of the doubt, i am concerned that saints seem to be stalling giving up the exact details of a deal we are trying to work out together.

so part of me is execting to continue to be hit, have saints go back on their word and offer to us, and we get hostiled by a bigger kd for 72+ hours and then have saints go to war with us while boozers raze us
    First of all, I am the only person in boozers who even reads these forums (not lately though lol) no one else in the kd cares one whit about the politics between the bigger kds (the drama, the whining, the godly-ness of it all) to that point, we have no ties to saints. Here's my take on what went down. One of our smaller guys randomed into your kd. Which got the rest of us looking at your bigger provs (searching for good learn targets) Rambo turned out to be the motherlode (I think we got over a million books from him) and since you guys were just laying there and taking the hits and letting us rape you, we took advantage, and when you did retal, how dare you btw, we hit back with massacres, DOWN BOY. Anyway, it's been well over 36 hours since our last hit, you got your cf, stop QQing and move on.

Strategy Moderator
    I hate to butt in at a late date but there's been a few threads related to this/saints as a whole. I think i have the gist of it but i feel like im missing somthing. Can someone summaries a bit more in detail beyond: Sa1ints hits into/stole from EOWCF at some point this age and the kd currently taged "kingdom C" decided to start retaling these actions..

Enthusiast
    Persaon... 3/5 of our wars saints bits in keeps plundering us in eow Cf... First twonwars we were too small to do anything and they were ignored... 3rd time they are same size.. we message them tell them to stop or they would not be winning their next war they continue to steal from us after being warned... during this entire time theybwere hitting outta their hostile with RK... we got word from one of rks peons they were declaring on set date so we dropped out of CF early and waved on declare date... Then swiftly pked first two provs that rk chained...

Strategy Moderator
    ic ic, i missed the 3/5 eowcf's they plundered you...seems reasonable to me, heck 1 time is to many. Makes sense why my kd was talking about just ending the age by razing into Sa1nts.

Enthusiast
    lol... We've had messGes from many kingdoms asking is if we want help so you're not the only one...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    if kingdom A decides to hit kingdom B during EoW cf (thus picking when they want to hit) why can kingdom B not choose when they want to hit back?
    There is one very good (informal) rule in utopia: keep conflicts 1v1. When u hit into someone's war you make it 2v1. When you hit KD into EoWCF... well while target is still in war state they are not busy with some other KD. Do u see the difference? Sure fresh out of war KD wont be able to do much against hitter, but with war protection its not that hard to minimize losses. And finally what goes around comes around. You hit someone in EoWCF but at some point u will be in EoWCF too. You make 2v1 situation, but some day it happens to you. Funny how "Kingdom C" complained about being farmed by 3rd party kd...

Regular
    TerricK, so why you did not hit into their EoWCF? Saints have been in EoWCF many times this age? Or even better why not take it to the war and beat the crap out of them, make them to WD and them farm them once more? Of all options to revenge you picked the moment when your enemy had their hands tied with other KD. Nicely done.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiso View Post
    TerricK, so why you did not hit into their EoWCF? Saints have been in EoWCF many times this age? Or even better why not take it to the war and beat the crap out of them, make them to WD and them farm them once more? Of all options to revenge you picked the moment when your enemy had their hands tied with other KD. Nicely done.
    I don't think you understand what the majority believe. If you go into **** play mode and hit into people's EOWCF or whatever other move you decide, you give up your say as to how that KD decides to respond. I do not hold the kd that retaliated Saints in the wrong at all by retalling with PKing their provinces. Is PKing provinces while in active war 'worse' than hitting into EOWCF? Sure it is.... but Saints were the one that started **** playing by hitting into a kd's eowcf MULTIPLE times. In my mind, any retaliation is warranted and justified.

I'm not the only one in agreement with this as you can read other posts in this thread. I am not in any of the kd's in this conflict either... just have a hard time taking Saints side in this since they are the ones that were being douches hitting into a kd's eowcf multiple times throughout the age...

When you perform idiot moves, don't act all hurt when someone bites back a little harder... the incident began with the idiot move.

Strategy Moderator
    @Loiso 1v1 or 2v1 or 10v1, each kd choses how to punish eowcf gold theft...costing someone a war loss is a decent choice if thats what your enemy values.

Quote Originally Posted by Loiso View Post
    You pick the time your enemy is most likely to get screwed over, and you mess with what they value the most. For Sa1nts this age its war wins.

Regular
    Persain, problem is that if u need 2v1 or 10v1 to punish someone then why wonder if someone will do same to you. Where we will end then? Sticking with 1v1 rule is really good idea. As well as following eye for eye principle. They took your gold, no problem do same to them. Not saticfied? Ok do it twice. Keep feeding on them entire age is you are THAT mad (though i dont quite understand ppl who release all their thieves in pezzies to boost income, sit on piles of cash which they cant even spend till EoWCF is over and yet get mad when someone robs them, but maybe its just me :P). But creating 2v1 to revenge someone for taking your resources is just meh... i DO feel sorry for KDs who need this.

ofgortens, no need to speak for majority really. Everyone speaks for himself. In general my reply to Persian applies. How u will define "**** mode" of play? If we go down that road what will be next then? Can i hold grudge against some kd who will bottomfeed my kd, wait for them to go in war and then PK chained provinces? Personally, i do believe in 1v1 fights. There is very few situations when 2v1 is acceptable and what happened to "kingdom C" is NOT such case really. Though, yes i totally understand how annoying could be when someone robs/plunders you in EoWCF. Been there, done that.

Enthusiast
    I think Persain summed it up pretty good in the other thread.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15249352

Those are what I would consider **** mode moves. It seems to just be the same arguments round and round. It's between saints and kingdom C now + whoever else is involved. I just believe you get what you deserve if you do some of those lame moves not expecting any type of retaliation.

Thread Information