View Poll Results: Is stealing/plundering in a KD who is in EOWCF lame or not?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely yes

48 84.21%
  • No, i can do whatever i want to a kd who is in EOWCF

8 14.04%
  • I dont know

1 1.75%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is stealing/plundering in a KD who is in EOWCF lame or not?

Is stealing/plundering in a KD who is in EOWCF lame or not?

Please answer this question so that we will know what the utopia community will say about this issue. thanks..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you're doing it because you're trying to vulture easy gc off a kd in that just got out of a rough war (i.e. unprovoked), then yes, it's lame.

If you're doing it as some sort of revenge for some earlier wrong-doing and you're not over reacting, then no, it's not lame.

^ +1
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Forum Addict
    Unless you wan to provoke that kingdom for some reasons like getting a war or etc. if not, one should leave that kingd alone when his page show war. You don't even need to bother to snatch news checking if it is war or eowcf

Post Fiend
    RK/PK retal afterwards. Or 50x massacUre hits. <3

Make another poll .. Plunder into eowcf lame or PK into people active war more lame !

Can you add 1 more option to the poll?

I wan to vote "noob", please.

Regular
    As i said before, i think that EoWCF is not same as war. Target KD is not actively fighting, hitting into EoWCF wont affect outcome of war anyhow, its mostly about recovery from war. Wether its lame or not really depends on POV, but if you decided to hit/rob into EoWCF u certainly should be ready to get same treatment yourself. Every KD is vulnerable for such things time to time.

Speaking in context of what is going on between Saints and "Kingdom C" i think that "Kingdom C" did pretty lame move.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If you're doing it because you're trying to vulture easy gc off a kd in that just got out of a rough war (i.e. unprovoked), then yes, it's lame.

If you're doing it as some sort of revenge for some earlier wrong-doing and you're not over reacting, then no, it's not lame.
    agreed :) that probably sums it up very nicely
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Demon
    If people want to steal into Eowcf then fair enough. We all know people do way more than just "recover" in an eowcf so the protections far outweigh their need.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pmyraje View Post
    If people want to steal into Eowcf then fair enough. We all know people do way more than just "recover" in an eowcf so the protections far outweigh their need.
    It's taken me 8 days to recover from war so that point is invalid.

As for poll, Yes its lame. There are a FEW things that should never be done outside the top 10** or having a bitter multi-week long feud with another kd. They include:
    • Hitting into war,
    • Hitting into eowcf,
    • Hitting out of war (as in using chains to plunder inactives),
    • Learning chains,
    • Threatening a 2v1 if you’re the “bigger” kd (or you are getting retaled for prior dirty play),
    • Sitting on a smaller kd and learning them/massacre waves for multiple days without accepting a cf.
    • Casting Amnesia/doing AW against a kd you either have no plans to war or are about to withdraw from war against.

All of these things fall into the come on we’re war kds or ghettoes what’s the point, y play dirty. Its not like doing this helps you “win” anything against your current target, your just doing long term damage to your enemy or forcing fights to no longer be 1v1 It's just meaningless. I would expect any kd that does any of these things to expect another the same in response. Not everyone might agree they are equal or that for example hitting into eowcf justifies into into war, but I'd support whichever kd is retal-ing the initial dirty play. Either man up and play fair or expect consequences.

* *Arguably a few of these could be justified in the top 10 as you may have to face the same target 2+ times/age and doing lasting damage matters. As it does matter trying to hurt your enemy so your allies can win against them later in the age.
    Last edited by Persain; 26-08-2013 at 17:50.

Enthusiast
    ^^ +1

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    It's taken me 8 days to recover from war so that point is invalid.

As for poll, Yes its lame. There are a FEW things that should never be done outside the top 10** or having a bitter multi-week long feud with another kd. They include:
    • Hitting into war,
    • Hitting into eowcf,
    • Hitting out of war (as in using chains to plunder inactives),
    • Learning chains,
    • Threatening a 2v1 if you’re the “bigger” kd (or you are getting retaled for prior dirty play),
    • Sitting on a smaller kd and learning them/massacre waves for multiple days without accepting a cf.
    • Casting Amnesia/doing AW against a kd you either have no plans to war or are about to withdraw from war against.

All of these things fall into the come on we’re war kds or ghettoes what’s the point, y play dirty. Its not like doing this helps you “win” anything against your current target, your just doing long term damage to your enemy or forcing fights to no longer be 1v1 It's just meaningless. I would expect any kd that does any of these things to expect another the same in response. Not everyone might agree they are equal or that for example hitting into eowcf justifies into into war, but I'd support whichever kd is retal-ing the initial dirty play. Either man up and play fair or expect consequences.

* *Arguably a few of these could be justified in the top 10 as you may have to face the same target 2+ times/age and doing lasting damage matters. As it does matter trying to hurt your enemy so your allies can win against them later in the age.
    How is it bad to hit our of war if they are inactives ? Your loosing nothing! ITs better to 4 trad someone small and puny out of war then explore if your small, simply becourse its soooo costly. And IF someone if plundering one of my inactives, Its more or less, meeh.

Lerning out of war is hardly wurth it, and if it is, then you have done something wrong/inactive target. (learning into war is another matteR).

Hitting into a war becourse of some wrong doing is okay - learn not to piss off peaple and/or do diplo as king when you hear whats going on. On that matter, know that hitting into Gettoes is utter useless, as its a getto, Random stuf will go on, with peaple who got no clue whats going on.

• Casting Amnesia/doing AW against a kd you either have no plans to war or are about to withdraw from war against. - Your wrong! very wrong. You can only do that IF you got points on them, the other kingdom shoud know when to back off, you can only get MS on so many, and when that fails you start to do that, to get your point thou.

Forum Fanatic
    I think he means hitting out to get GC to fund dragons etc.

I think EOWCF it needs to be 90% less gains hitting in/out and +25% Casualties

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I think he means hitting out to get GC to fund dragons etc.

I think EOWCF it needs to be 90% less gains hitting in/out and +25% Casualties
    Make that hitting into war/eowcf and make the effects instant, not gradual.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information