View Poll Results: Is stealing/plundering in a KD who is in EOWCF lame or not?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely yes

48 84.21%
  • No, i can do whatever i want to a kd who is in EOWCF

8 14.04%
  • I dont know

1 1.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is stealing/plundering in a KD who is in EOWCF lame or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    It's taken me 8 days to recover from war so that point is invalid.

As for poll, Yes its lame. There are a FEW things that should never be done outside the top 10** or having a bitter multi-week long feud with another kd. They include:
    • Hitting into war,
    • Hitting into eowcf,
    • Hitting out of war (as in using chains to plunder inactives),
    • Learning chains,
    • Threatening a 2v1 if you’re the “bigger” kd (or you are getting retaled for prior dirty play),
    • Sitting on a smaller kd and learning them/massacre waves for multiple days without accepting a cf.
    • Casting Amnesia/doing AW against a kd you either have no plans to war or are about to withdraw from war against.

All of these things fall into the come on we’re war kds or ghettoes what’s the point, y play dirty. Its not like doing this helps you “win” anything against your current target, your just doing long term damage to your enemy or forcing fights to no longer be 1v1 It's just meaningless. I would expect any kd that does any of these things to expect another the same in response. Not everyone might agree they are equal or that for example hitting into eowcf justifies into into war, but I'd support whichever kd is retal-ing the initial dirty play. Either man up and play fair or expect consequences.

* *Arguably a few of these could be justified in the top 10 as you may have to face the same target 2+ times/age and doing lasting damage matters. As it does matter trying to hurt your enemy so your allies can win against them later in the age.
    Nicely said!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I think he means hitting out to get GC to fund dragons etc
    This, theres no reason to hit OUT of war into other kds plundering inactives to try to fund dragons/gather gc. Its just inviting outside kds to gb into your war, and your enemy cant really stop you from doing it...very stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    Lerning out of war is hardly wurth it, and if it is, then you have done something wrong/inactive target. (learning into war is another matteR).
    i mean if u and i are at war and you use your unbrekable halfers to hit my chained attackers via learns, over and over and over. You do no real damage to my attackers in the short term and you gain just a little science, but over the course of a war u can strip them of nearly all their science. And as bad as it is to recover lost WPA try recovering 1+ million science and getting your allocations of books completely screwed over. For what its worth you do as much damage to yourself via these learns as you do to the guy u hit....its a losing strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    • Casting Amnesia/doing AW against a kd you either have no plans to war or are about to withdraw from war against. - Your wrong! very wrong. You can only do that IF you got points on them, the other kingdom shoud know when to back off, you can only get MS on so many, and when that fails you start to do that, to get your point thou.
    I mean i waved you, you have no plans to war me, you send a cf yet blow all your stealth & mana on AW/ Amnesia...thats just dumb. Similarly if your about to do a withdraw wave in war those 2 things are uncalled for, its not honor whoring to spam those ops (spam riots/prop, fireballs/ms), its just spitefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    Nicely said!
    Thanks, its not hard to follow those rules and doing so has made my kd many a friend with our war targets.

Forum Fanatic
    Having AW/Amnesia war only spells like Propaganda is would be a nice lil touch.

I do not understand why learns/massacres are not effected much by NW/GBP like Tm is. Massing to kill def is much more effective and it seems to get OP when province is hit heavily...

Doing learns inside a war is just bad luck if your the target. Get more UD, No one in their right mind will multi learn them, and IF your the small one getting feed on, keep plauge at all times. + take one for the team, such are war. ****ty yes, bad even, but you just got to smile back and hope for the best while Death and **** comes your way.

If you wave someone, that is the risk if you dont got a war agrement, dont whine, do your diplo work and dont wave someone without a war agrement & dont overdo hits on someone. When anyone do 3 hits on my kingdom, YES we do all out ops if we can, most of the time its like 15 min before the tick, but O yes you can do much in the last 15 min before next day.

Learns and Mutta ( massacres ) are effected by NW thou. Just the way of life, smile back :-)

And Do to others before they can do it to you!

An undead would certainly multi learn an undead if it wants?

But really once your in war doing anything to secure a win should be okay.

Also Resorting to Amnesia / AW when a KD refuses to CF after you have given a free wave is totally legit :p
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    all we can say then is takeshi's minions is lame stealing into EOWCF. :P

Thieves caught x1, offenders - KNN (HoH)
    Lost 3,586,835 gold coins to thieves

this is age really lame. the lame age of dirty tactics
    Last edited by Nathz; 29-08-2013 at 02:32.

Enthusiast
    just raze kill into their war that's what we did...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    all we can say then is takeshi's minions is lame stealing into EOWCF. :P

Thieves caught x1, offenders - KNN (HoH)
    Lost 3,586,835 gold coins to thieves

this is age really lame. the lame age of dirty tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If you're doing it because you're trying to vulture easy gc off a kd in that just got out of a rough war (i.e. unprovoked), then yes, it's lame.

If you're doing it as some sort of revenge for some earlier wrong-doing and you're not over reacting, then no, it's not lame.
    No.1 You admitted to the whole world you vultured us earlier to provoke a war and was going to vulture us again after Jerks.
    No.2 You admitted to stealing our war target which we were hostile with for 4days to fake war them for your benefit.
    No.3 You admitted you and your actions are lameass.

For no.1, fine that happens all the time, you deserve payback but definitely not a lame one. But for no.2 you deserve more than what's happening to you. You publicly admitted the lame actions u did for all the world to see in the pyro thread. So really cry about it now.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 29-08-2013 at 10:58.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    No.1 You admitted to the whole world you vultured us earlier to provoke a war and was going to vulture us again after Jerks.
    No.2 You admitted to stealing our war target which we were hostile with for 4days to fake war them for your benefit.
    No.3 You admitted you and your actions are lameass.

For no.1, fine that happens all the time, you deserve payback but definitely not a lame one. But for no.2 you deserve more than what's happening to you. You publicly admitted the lame actions u did for all the world to see in the pyro thread. So really cry about it now.
    HOH is pretty lame there. :) Why not wait for them to get EOWCF and get your 1 on 1 fair fight?

So many lame actions this age.

Post Fiend
    your action is the lamest tak3shi. we offered diplo and your MIA AFK. your doing that action coz your just scared to lose. continue your lamest work coz you will get what you deserve later next age coz your age right now probably not good. OR if your not LAME and Honorable. let everybody get ready and settle a final date of war 1vs1. dont be scared tak3shi. we will give you a fair friendly 1vs1 war before we end the age right and forget what happen this age and last few age coz if not we will definitely be snaking at your back.

"Terrick: just raze kill into their war that's what we did..."
    We can definitely do that next age and not do diplo.
    Last edited by Nathz; 29-08-2013 at 11:58.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Make that hitting into war/eowcf and make the effects instant, not gradual.
    It used to be like that, but then a few kingdoms would wave another kingdom for a full wave, and then go and hide into another war. That's why it changed to become gradually.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why did tak3shi quote my post? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    It used to be like that, but then a few kingdoms would wave another kingdom for a full wave, and then go and hide into another war. That's why it changed to become gradually.
    Yeah, but they removed fakewarring. So a kd cannot hide anymore like they could in the old days
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

** Province news report **
    For the time from June 7 of YR11 till June 17 of YR11
    Thieves caught x54, offenders - KNN (x:x), Las Noches (x:x), LLL (x:x), HAM DAN ULTRAMAN (x:x), Lotka Volterra (x:x), ecnirplived (x:x)
    Lost 9,563,638 gold coins to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.

For the time from June 1 of YR11 till June 20 of YR11
    Received 35,000 runes, 25,000 bushels in aid from kingdom mates.
    Received 5 acres from the utopia lords (new month).
    Thieves caught x2, offenders - Kryator (x:x)
    Lost 6,217,424 gold coins to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.

For the time from May 7 of YR11 till June 15 of YR11
    Received 10 acres from the utopia lords (new month).
    Thieves caught x22, offenders - KNN (x:x), ecnirplived (x:x), Kryator (x:x), Purple Rains (x:x), enjoy the abuse (x:x)
    Lost 1,674,860 gold coins to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.

For the time from June 6 of YR11 till June 6 of YR11
    Thieves caught x1, offenders - KNN (x:x)
    Lost 3,586,835 gold coins to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.

i think you should rob more HoH so that youll more advantage when it begins :D more tak3shi more ^_^

lol at your kd banner Elementz

some robbing spree HoH made eh?
    well you steal their war target and instigated them all age, no wonder they steal into your EOWCF. you should breathe a sigh of relief they didnt plunder you like some kingdom A did.

Quote Originally Posted by gRay View Post

i think you should rob more HoH so that youll more advantage when it begins :D more tak3shi more ^_^
    u still never learn eh? the more you provoke them, the more they will steal.
    Last edited by iEatCuteDogs; 29-08-2013 at 19:37.

Thread Information