Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PyroManiaCs vs. RoughKnecks

PyroManiaCs vs. RoughKnecks

Looks like they're not getting much action after that war with Havoc... Is everyone else near their size just avoiding them on the war front at this point?

Veteran
    Are they that good?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Enthusiast
    I'm sure someone will war them eventually. Pickens get thin when you are top 20 and everyone around them is at war... I think there are a few that are going to be ending their wars soon though that are close to them in size.

Typical Response from people whom Pyromaniacs tries to arrange a war with. You guys be the judge. What has this game turned into? Same KD NW, similar KD Setup, same number of provinces, we let them choose the date, size to fight, and give button, but we get a negative.

They either come up with a bunch of BS excuses, or they run to arrange war with weak KDs which are 3 million smaller, or try to persuade us to go for other KDs.

Game Date April 18 of YR11
    Real Date Tue, 27 Aug at 11:25 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#)
    Recipient Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#)
    Subject Re:War
    running into wars is not being coward. We know when to fight and there is no point to fight a losing battle its called being smart. I gave you an option already to take what you want to take and move on. you cant force a kd to war by simply talking like that :D have fun looking for war. you have better option finding a war somewhere else rather than wasting time trashtalking to a kd who you wont get a war with.

> Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: > > at least we get honor for hitting your high honor provs. And ammnesia is no problem if we can learn it back. > > My suggestion is for you to accept my war offer. I already let you suggest terms, when and where to fight and what size. And I dont think there is place in this game for cowards who say no 3 times when given such terms. > > Pardon my straightforwardness, but that is my honest assessment of the situation right now. > >> King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#) said: >> >>
    or why not hit them coz they are not replying. you already knew no war here. there no answer. anyway. atleast have us hit hoh.

>> >> > Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: >> > >> > I will wait for 5 4's reply. >> > >> > If they dont reciprocate, we will hit you. >> > >> >> King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#) said: >> >> >> >>
    hehe. the problem is we already had goals. roughknecs will get out of cf in 24hrs I think. go try them first then see what happens. Im still going with HOH first and see what happens. 13days before EOA will still be 2wars

>> >> >> >> > Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: >> >> > >> >> > my KD name is already known after winning Havoc. I dont need to be known. Your kd will be known when you beat me. >> >> > >> >> > You fought them when they havent lost one in 4 ages and now you're running away from me, whom on paper you think is worse than roughknecks? >> >> > >> >> >> King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#) said: >> >> >> >> >> >>
    thats what roughknecks do. they do proper diplo. go to their IRC #roughknecks and talk to tadpole. thats the only way you can get answer from him. or just wave them thats the only thing you can get answer from them. I believe they havent lose a war for 4age. if you can break that record your KD name will be known.

>> >> >> >> >> >> > Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: >> >> >> > >> >> >> > Roughknecks dont want to give me an answer. There is no forever friends, nor forever enemies in this game. >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (4:4) said: >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
    try your luck with roughknecks my friend. I believe we will run again for the third time. if we are confident warring you. we could have wave you a long long time ago. lets stay friends look for somebody else to fight with.

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > With your 3 days CF, You can grow your top 5 out of my range. I need an answer. We need to grow our bigs too. >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > I will make plans to adjust my KD setup according to yours. >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > Looks like tentative plan is to war at 100k acres. >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#) said: >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
    Holy crap. I thought the once came to me is your Diplo guy and explained everything to him. I'll just paste what we talked about.

Actually I just posted up pyro vs hoh thread on who we war. if HOH is going to war jerks. maybe my kd will go to pyro. for a last war. we will send you msg if that happens. anyway my kd is still in eowcf for 3more day. so theres too many things to happen. we will see in the next few days.

> The Conniving Count Aidan of Dominus illuminatio mea (#:#) said: > >
    Good luck with farming HoH. I don't believe we're going to be vulturing you guys - we're actually looking for a legit war, not messing up other people's wars. It's a long wait tho and many of us are seriously getting bored out of our minds. Activity has just hit an all-time low lately :(

As for the honor thing, that's true. If we warred each other, one of us would top the honor charts, but the other one wouldn't be too bad off since we're both at really high base honor levels. Better than either of us warring with a low-honor KD, which will just do an epic honor-whoring session.

> > > King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#) said: > > > >
    actually its a make or break warring you. one of us will skyrocket honor to the top. but we havent done our retal to HOH. we have been waiting this for ages. if you can notice we war and steal 3of HOH's target while they are waving to pissed them of coz when we wave them last time early age they decline war they always decline. now they cant run from us. jerks going to farm them. we will vulture and their only option is to take the war with my kd. I hope you wont vulture us too coz haswell pewpew and ama are already looking to get those UD lands. :D maybe next age we will meet again.

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> > I dont think you guys should be fighting wars that are sure win. This is not the spirit of Utopia. >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> > You guys dont have to drop. We will grow to match you. >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> > And dont take us as the last option. So far, we have seen you run away 2 times. Dont make this the 3rd. >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> > Planning to go for HOH is lame, because you already know we are waiting and have waited for way too long. >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#) said: >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

Wooops. we already planned going at HOH. see how it goes if they dont. might go aswell with you guys till eoa. its still early to plan though. we have explored a lot to catch up to them, but see how it goes. we can drop giving acres to BB pew ama when we decide to war you. but honestly not confident warring you guys. but your the last option. try and get your luck with roughkecks coz we are still eowcf for 2days and a half.

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Queen I am the Only Human the Rogue of Because I Can (#:#) said: >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > I think this time you guys should have no reason to decline anymore my friend? >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > You guys had an easy war, are gonna enjoy EOWCF pumping bonus, and have loads of credits and sci points for bonus. >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > We will grow to match your size and we can fight.

Next time don't landdrop and grow to top10 land/nw. Won't have problems finding wars there ;)

Enthusiast
    How about you try loggin on #roughknecks and talk to a leader. All their leaders are pretty nice and accommodating. As well they usually don't pass on a war with someone close to them in size (they are usually war hungry). Looks like if you go up against them it would be a battle for the honor crown... would be a good war IMO.

Didn't they wave you before your war with Havoc anyways? That's a good sign that they would be willing to war you.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Are they that good?
    They are good enough thats all that matters, thus

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Typical Response from people whom Pyromaniacs tries to arrange a war with...

Sender King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (#:#)
    We know when to fight and there is no point to fight a losing battle its called being smart. I gave you an option already to take what you want to take and move on. you cant force a kd to war
    any time they try to fight a kd not on par with them they're going to either have to massively give away the advntage or as
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Same KD NW, similar KD Setup, same number of provinces, we let them choose the date, size to fight, and give button, but we get a negative.
    is a very typical response when a kd knows who they are waring.

Either pick fights where you massively give away the advantage think only fighting people 120% your size, ghetto and dont tag, grow and try to crown, or sit an entire age on <5 wars. Every kd makes its own choice, 13nesta13 sory to hear u cant find wars though.

I should include that their reason for running away the second time is because they wanted to get 'revenge' on saints.. but then when Malevolence came knocking by to escape from HoH retal war.. they basically took it and got an easy win...

@Drug: We only land-dropped our elves. That is all. Could you please educate me on how would you continue warring throughout the age if you have a lope-sided kingdom land structure after each war :) No warring kingdom is able to fight with an unbalance land structure.

and i should add that Pyromaniacs has never 'lamed' and farm learn wave science off the kingdoms which were around us that avoided us.

-CJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 27-08-2013 at 15:59.

Really? Didnt figure the top 10 land/nw group particularly loved wars. Highest number of wars = 3 so far. Its probably too late to entertain that thought now anyway. :) Plus the honor there isnt particularly attractive.

Talks with Roughknecks are in progress. Their monarch said he's pretty inactive for now and can only get back to me in a while, and so I'm waiting and in the meantime, messaging other nearby targets in range.

U could grow ur smallies instead of landdroping elves ;)

There is not much honor in top10, coz u don't have much ghettos to bash there ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Finding a good war definitely takes too much time/luck

13nesta13, tough luck for your kingdom. What a shame that there's no one out there who's brave enough to challenge you guys.

Enthusiast
    It's difficult to find wars where each KD is evenly matched. Every KD wants to go into war knowing they have 100% chance of winning. Where's the fun in that I ask?

In any event, I bet RK will war them. Just wait til Tadpole is back and talk with him. It's pretty hard for him to turn down a fair 1v1 fight... and they are the ones that gave Elementz their loss... they would be more of a challenge for Pyros than Elementz would.

Veteran
    I remember Pyromaniacs refusing to war us when we were in range with them 3-4 ages ago... :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Amadis View Post
    13nesta13, tough luck for your kingdom. What a shame that there's no one out there who's brave enough to challenge you guys.
    Not sure where FS is this age, but have you tried them?

RK, BoB, FS, ED. I would target one of them. They seem to be the current creme de la creme of warring kds right now if you want a challenge.

Edit: This being outside of the big guys like Debauchery, Pew pew, AMA, BB etc etc.
    Last edited by Maximo; 27-08-2013 at 18:04.

Thread Information