Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PyroManiaCs vs. RoughKnecks

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Not sure where FS is this age, but have you tried them?

RK, BoB, FS, ED. I would target one of them. They seem to be the current creme de la creme of warring kds right now if you want a challenge.

Edit: This being outside of the big guys like Debauchery, Pew pew, AMA, BB etc etc.
    FS, BoB, and ED are all about the same size and ~ 25k-30k acres smaller than pyro so I think they are all out of the question.

I think RK is the only one in range of them at present. ED and FS and BoB are all in the 60k-70k acre range, and obviously Debauchery, etc. are much bigger.

Forum Addict
    This is incredibly hilarious. HoH ran from you huh? I believe Tadpole will give a good account on how you ran from them and personally asked me to back off so they can get revenge at you for double hostiling them.

And you're angry with us for that, are you for real son? Both times of u deciding to "war" is when after we've been in hostiles to vulture us so brave of you, after you stole our war target after days of hostile too! Seems like somebody needs a lesson!

Post Fiend
    you can't blame a kd for backing down cuz they are confident they would lose. it's like my high school team not wanting to play the bulls. yes it's annoying trying to find war but welcome to utopia.

Postaholic
    um. I'm drunk and not capable of following the discussion really. But....

I did ask tak3shi to back off prior to our war with elements though. They wanted to hit them for various reasons, while I wanted a fair war with them (people double hostile us. We make sure to get our revenge in a 1on1 to teach by example). tak3shi was accomodating.

Can't speak of the reasons for tak3shi leaving the conflict with elements allowing us to war them, as I'm no mind reader, but we were grateful for it.

This is no diss of elements. They did hit a fair number of times into our conflict, but they were nice enough to war.

Just spreading some empiric knowledge out there :) Not taking any sides.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by br3nt00 View Post
    it's like my high school team not wanting to play the bulls.
    If your high school team turned down a game with the Bulls they're idiots

Post Fiend
    in behalf of elements. here's our reply.
    brent is correct who would wanna fight a losing battle. and besides we already set our goals fighting HOH. Hoh has been so rude not accepting cf ages ago and keep bottom feeding our biggies. this age their faery halfling keep stealing from our provinces right after we exit eowcf, ask your t/m's and it was annoying coz we cant do anything due to the range gap. we have been waiting for this time. and this was the right time. I said hoh run coz I recieve a message prior to tadpole saying that he got in touch with hoh to back off. I can provide logs.

Sender The Wise linlin of Manolo Blahnik Rodriguez (x:x)
    Recipient King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (x:x)
    Subject Greetings.. Diplo..
    Hey we are not really interested for war... will you move on and look for someone who are interested instead?

We did stop after receiving that msg coz we know we will get nothing but land and will end up in a retal war. and decided to get into a 1vs1 with roughknecks to finish the conflict.

We have waited for the right time warring HOH. while we are out of range earlier this age. we stole their target just to pissed them off and try to win lands as much as we can to grow and reach their size. Im not coward running from pyromaniacs. it will give us honor warring them using tactical maxgain wd and will boost and get my kd more honor but we already had goals fighting hoh. Now HOH already know we are coming and they want to teach us a lesson. seems to be fun. so it seems its going to be HOH vs Elements.

Regular
    You have to be real lucky to find a war these days. Or you must be so talented to find ways how to hide your strength. Next time use more undeads and train more Off Specs rather than elites. Probably a kingdom similar size with you will think you are land fat, then after more conversions into elites, you eventually grow stronger. Keep barren lands 20-30%. Only once you get a confirmation on an agreed war, have your kingdom build them acres up. Many ways to play around to show a lower nwpa.

Of course, with the current "You MUST not hit me because im Hostile with another", "I have an agreed war with someone else", etc are all the craps that ppl are using that is really making things harder for others to get a war. Utopia probably needs to get a new warring function where once an agreed war is finalized, they have 24 hours protection (maybe -75% effects in/out) or (maybe just -75% in and/or -25% out or no Out penalty) so they could still do their plunders/hits/etc out giving an advantage for ppl to run into wars more frequently else they get fed by kingdoms who are in this protection period. And once the 24 hours is up, then they eventually get into war regardless how many hits in points accum OR they get into war once they met the current point system and someone declares <24 hours. And with this new system, any kingdoms who aren't already in this agreed war function can double/triple hostile whatever without being flamed.

Forum Addict
    Why don't you just admit you're cowards, sigh. Rather than fighting a similarly honor laden kd for no.1 honor you wanted to vulture us after Jerks? I can't believe why anyone plays for a lowlife like you, really especially since all your excuses are pathetic.

Since when do kd's HAVE to do any of the following:
    - Accept a cf for no reason?
    - Not steal from you?

Seriously wtf game are you playing? No kd can steal from you? All kd's must accept your cf? We get stolen from all the time but to b!tch about it and use it as a reason to steal a war target we were hostile with for 4 days is beyond lame.

So it's okay if you don't accept cf's or steal from other kd's but it's not okay if kd's do it to you? What are you a 3 year old?

p.s
    Pyro, u can hit elements if you want!
    Last edited by tak3shi; 28-08-2013 at 05:42.

Post Fiend
    im not saying no one can steal from us. im not saying all kd must accept our cf. im just saying we are doing our retal when we feel we have the advantage and this was our timely advantage.

When you hit someone be ready to be hit back. That's UTOPIA.

Finish your conflict with Jerks and PewPew and lets have a fair 1vs1 war. I just sent a msg to your diplo who came to me. i can provide logs.
    > The Conniving Baron Kal El of Asteria Rain (x:x) said: > > > > > The Conniving Baron Kal El of Asteria Rain (x:x) said: > > > > > > > > > King Nathz the Blessed of Calcium (x:x) said: > > > > > >
    we will not hit until your conflict with jerks is done. notice me when you want a fair 1vs1.

P.S yes pyro you can hit elements. but also be ready for the consequence. it may not be this age but we will get it when we feel the advantage.
    Last edited by Nathz; 28-08-2013 at 06:06.

Post Fiend
    We will come for you HOH anytime we like. there is no RULES for kingdoms not to hit when they like to hit as long as its not war or EOWcf and you have been doing it last ages ago just to get land from ghetto. I have change my mind earlier to not hit you while you have those conflict with jerks. maybe I will think twice again. well, you are not in war or retal war or even hostile. so maybe its still free to hit HOH. right? lets see who is coward and lets see who is running or maybe call for outside help.. this will be my last reply. if you want to do diplo send me a message I have never been rude replying to diplo talks. I am a reasonable player and I hate trash talking and humiliating people or kd. Lets settle this in pm. This was pyromaniacs thread so lets not steal it from them. Goodluck to pyro vs RK war. babush byebye

oh by the way. its a plan and still a plan. we havent done anything yet or any action yet. we will see how it goes. maybe HOH will hit first coz they are mad now. :D
    Last edited by Nathz; 28-08-2013 at 06:55.

What a crock of ****. You're a snake bro.

On a sidenote.....

RK is going to war Pyromaniacs!

Good luck to both sides!

-CJ

Who are these elements? are they "The Hordez"? is element only a theme?

Smart move by Nathz facing HOH when they have the advantage. Its like you can bottom feed a ghetto now but hey its true they can get back to you when they have the chance. I like the idea. I suggest take it on irc and do the diplo. :)

Coz this is Pyromaniacs and Roughknecks Guys. This will be an interesting WAR. Keep us updated. :)

Enthusiast
    Honor crown & top 15 war in one? This should be a good one with 2 kd's that know how to war. GL to both sides!

Thread Information