Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could change one thing about utopia...

If you could change one thing about utopia...

If you could change one thing about this game, what change would you make? Id like to see the war system changed so its harder to duck wars. Maybe make it so you can declare on someone when you reach 150-200 hostile as long as they have +50 pts against you.
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Postaholic
    I would make the game faster. Not shorter ages, but faster game play. Something like 1 tic is 45 minutes. That way 1 real day would be 32 tics.

Today's world, speed it up folks.

Regular
    to surrendering kd in war, extend 1 hour of no hitting to 2-3 hours.

perhaps may minimize the the problem with "tactical WD".
    Last edited by fenrost; 27-08-2013 at 05:13.

1vs1 combat

Lightbulb

i want my last op to stay in the select a spell/operation tabs -- its freaking annoying to have to set it over and over on mobile -- and the aid page is annoying too -- if i want to send soldiers to someone (or anything) and i dont remember the exact amount i have to go back and re-enter it cause it's like, sorry you don't have that many soldiers -- you ever try to soldier block a hit while taking an old lady to the bathroom? it's not easy! then they are like - help help -- and im like wait a minute, i need to find a pen to write down how many soldiers i have because my short term memory is so horrible because im freaking old so i can send them to try to bounce a hit -- this could lead to disaster -- thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    If you could change one thing about this game, what change would you make? Id like to see the war system changed so its harder to duck wars. Maybe make it so you can declare on someone when you reach 150-200 hostile as long as they have +50 pts against you.
    only one?

- i would like to see the old CB back
    - also raze acres in war
    - old utopia layout (even with the old pics ^^)
    - player base numbers

etc ....

Forum Fanatic
    I'd like for players that live on past achievements to drop their egos and also when a new age starts forget bad blood from past ago as an excuse to **** on a kd.

I don't see how winning crowns when it was easy to log 50 farms is an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    I understand why you think like that, but there is a chance this feature will promote bullying. It gives smaller kds no chance to effectively retal hostile, if all they need is 50 pts (25 hits) before effectively giving the button to the big kds. It also means you cannot yourself duck wars when much bigger kds wave you lts.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Veteran
    I would promote growth through warring, to stop so many active kingdoms being small.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I don't see how winning crowns when it was easy to log 50 farms is an achievement.
    Because the competition was not only better, but there was more of them.

If I could change one thing, Faeries would be built for a/m, not tm

Soldier slay O yes.. Need theamwork to pull that one off :-) and NS have its great effect back - Yes plz!

I like that dragon kills random buildings as well (like a very small %) each tick, all from nothing to 0,1%, eating peastens and alike, dont have to be huge, but it got to live of something. Flavor is good :-)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Because the competition was not only better, but there was more of them.

If I could change one thing, Faeries would be built for a/m, not tm
    I actually wonder about that. Detecting cheating has become "better" so there are now less farms (apparently). I doubt very much the game EVER had 90k REAL people playing. This would mean until the new detection systems came in crowns could be tainted due to being won by cheater/multi account users. X logging was also "easier" and you state there were more experienced players but you also fail to see there would also be more "noobs" to farm and it being easier to whore without getting hit back. So before these new cheat systems came in, you are telling me whoever won was really the better cheater?

Every arguement you make about how much harder it use to be can be countered with how much easier it was as well.

"Edit"

I've played games before whereby you'd get killed across a map in one bullet to the head and on kill cam you got hit on the leg. These players were obvious and anyone who came off better was obviously cheating as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    I would promote growth through warring, to stop so many active kingdoms being small.
    I have to agree there.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    Fix the terrible honor system. Having someone lose the war but come out with more honor just doesn't seem to fit logic in any way. Rather than the winner just take X% honor, there should be an IF statement that IF the winning KD has lower honor than losing kd, take both kd's to the average honor and then add +X% to winning kd and -X% to losing.

Might not work but at least a thought that would make it more 'honorable' to win a war vs tactical withdraws to come out with more honor.

Clear offensive spells and ops when the war is over. It sux to have ms on you for 9 tics after the CF.
    I'm in shape...... round is a shape

Thread Information