Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ED vs Rusty

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    No offence to Ed, so far Ed wasn't able to win War against warring kingdoms of same
    Size and of decent reputation. Eg- stripper and stoner last age. Rusty this age. Can anyone give a brief history of Ed?
    Their background perhaps. I dunno but my feeling tells me they are overrated. But I think i hear ppl saying they are an established kingdom.
    Hahaha, "no offense." Passive-aggressiveness FTW

Needs to get out more
    Never had the pleasure to see either in war or wave, but if the leadership of Rusty convey what they're capable of individually I'm not suprised. This isn't to diminish ED, they may be more a growth kingdom hunter and not expressly a war kingdom. ED apparently commented on the predictability of BoB, who have demonstrated a tight ship, but may have conventional practices.
    Congratulations Pak, Rusty and the Crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

"Congratulations Pak, Rusty and the Crew."

Rusty won?

Needs to get out more
    Forgive me ED, I hadn't checked the kingdom pages on my errands. Still kicking.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    yea congrats pak... ;)... bahhahahahahahahaha

Enthusiast
    ED haven't surrendered yet, but it's already a clear win for rusty.
    ED will probably surrender within 24 hours.

Post Fiend
    looking at the KD pages, its pretty much over.

Though ED will still say they are the better kingdom, even though Rusty are running Avians..... lol

Post Fiend
    last 2 post pretty much sum it up... . Dont try and run with the big dogs at night if you are going to act like a pup in the morning... what a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    last 2 post pretty much sum it up... . Dont try and run with the big dogs at night if you are going to act like a pup in the morning... what a joke...
    Wheres the big dogs? You're like a chiuaua that think barking is making you big and strong.

Post Fiend
    yup have been barking heavily... posting once is a lot of barking i know.... And anyone that knows about dogs they know Chihuahuas are one of the most aggressive/prone to attack of any dog... so at least use proper information if you are trying to insult... roof roof

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Anyone that knows anything about dogs know that aggressive chihuahuas are usually that way because they have retarded owners that think it's cute that their little dog is acting mean. Which of course means that if you're pretending to be an aggressive chihuahua you're very likely stuffed into some annoying girls purse and dressed in ridiculous dog clothes.

...you sure you wanna pretend to be that dog?

Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    yup have been barking heavily... posting once is a lot of barking i know.... And anyone that knows about dogs they know Chihuahuas are one of the most aggressive/prone to attack of any dog... so at least use proper information if you are trying to insult... roof roof
    Ive been bitten by a Chiuaua it wasnt much of a bite. So prone to attack and stupidly aggressive makes them big and strong?

Forum Fanatic
    I think little dogs tend to be more yappy and mean on average because they are small and everything is more threatening to them than it would be to a bigger dog. They have to make up for their small size by having a meaner attitude. I have a miniature daschund and he is a little dickhead sometimes. But since little dogs can't bite very hard it doesn't matter, only bigger dogs who are mean ever receive any stigma.

Post Fiend
    ED getting provs killed off now?

Needs to get out more
    Yes indeed on a subject of dogs. Rusty origins are hazy in Utopia, but apparently run a yard of Old Family Red Nose.
    For cranky small dogs I vote salt'n'pepper miniature schnauzer looking like the wolfgnome ftw.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information