Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ED vs Rusty

Forum Fanatic

here are 2 of my 3 dogs. The little one was barking and yapping in this pic if I recall. The other one is a great dane, he is very large.
    not pictured here is a black lab.

inb4 palem tell us to get back on topic

Needs to get out more
    Currently I can't see the remaining decent size provinces in ED, but would assume Rusty is wearing them down. ED may have game planned to break their slide at 7.3 mil NW in that the hits would lose steam. It takes dedication to the big picture and sometimes the wounds are deeper than a comebacks foundation can support.
    </p>
    * To the above: Awe, how precious. Love the Danes with the full ears. Once knew a woman with a miniature dachshund, and the little devil ran around like a missile gone haywire. It'd stop for a split second to lick your nose and zoom off like a cartoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend

i prefer my pits...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    pitbulls are aweome

but dog topics go in general talk. Back on topic! *cracks whip* :)

Enthusiast
    Not sure why but ED has some problems with late age for activity over last 2 ages, had someone PKed who's on vacation and I think sitting ran out plus had 3 people leave the game a week ago (seems like a common theme of a lot of players quitting over last 2 weeks).

Anyway Rusty are probably best KD we've warred so far, not sure why but from what I gather they started flaming in war forum and provs in ED did as well, I missed most of the comments as a lot was deleted but suffice to say a lot of people in both KDs made themselves look dumb.

Don't really think ED had much chance to win with our activity not being perfect and our fairies being trashed in BoB war, when I'm getting ~30% success rate while having a sapphire dragon on other KD then there's not much you can do to disable provs.

That said Rusty said they'd easily double our size and get auto surrender so after reading Ryans comments in forums I guess they have some time to deliver on that, still unsure on how a war which started out on good terms turned into a whine and flame fest.

Post Fiend
    I haven't played for a few years. Nice to see ED still kicking ass. Who are rusty that everyone speaks so fondly of though? new kd?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ..... chihuahuas .....
    someone say chihuahuas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoNDp03udhg
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Regular
    Rusty tagged that ED is dragging their war win....just give it to them instead of them out growing you....its shameful when kds can't just withdraw from war....good job Rusty of course ED will have some excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by coorsprg View Post
    Rusty tagged that ED is dragging their war win....just give it to them instead of them out growing you....its shameful when kds can't just withdraw from war....good job Rusty of course ED will have some excuse...
    if you losing you WD - dragging wars out = lame
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    yea all your information is pretty incorrect... everything was completely fine in the forums till ed had people start talking complete nonsense in forum. Even there own kingdom said they does not represent the whole kingdoms viewpoint but they continue to allow that member to speak.... It has been a one sided venue.. I keep hearing ED had a disadvantage and just left a long war, and that rusty was pumped. ED had been pumping longer then rusty and also are the ones that approached rusty for a war. So using there tm's not in good position is there own fault.. (they had more time to pump then rusty).. Its pretty clear to see who the victor is in this battle...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    yea all your information is pretty incorrect... everything was completely fine in the forums till ed had people start talking complete nonsense in forum. Even there own kingdom said they does not represent the whole kingdoms viewpoint but they continue to allow that member to speak.... It has been a one sided venue.. I keep hearing ED had a disadvantage and just left a long war, and that rusty was pumped. ED had been pumping longer then rusty and also are the ones that approached rusty for a war. So using there tm's not in good position is there own fault.. (they had more time to pump then rusty).. Its pretty clear to see who the victor is in this battle...
    Well I have no idea how it started as a lot of things were deleted, know there was a thread about OOW hit on us which I assume was ment to be jokey/sarcastic but didn't really come across well yet saw a lot of trash talking from Rusty players in other thread too.

Difference is that it's your monarch who is doing most/all of the flaming, making threats about next age, posting how you'll get the auto win so he represents your KD. I've got no problem with ED losing a war, can't win everything all of the time, but I don't really see any reason to WD after Ryans posts in forums.

Quite clearly it's EDs fault for our T/Ms position, I went away for 5 days and come back to being 3x my size with under 4 WPA but there wasn't really much other choice as an 800 acre T/M is pretty worthless. So yeah we were always likely to lose, why we looked for the war I don't know, probably because none of us like sitting around doing nothing and it's close to EoA and we weren't looking to crown for anything.

Needs to get out more
    Flaming picks up when guys get chippy over the end game. Looks to me like you have class players on each side, so let the good sports shine. An update would be cool. Nothing formal, just some general detail on core performance and such. Thanks for posting this war kingdom engagement for us fans in the peanut gallery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    inb4 palem tell us to get back on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    but dog topics go in general talk. Back on topic! *cracks whip* :)
    Owned.

Forum Addict
    Rusty really lucky. Just as I had expected, Ed had max out their 21 days of ps of those so called on summer vacation people. Fishy.

Forum Addict
    Ed had too much ego. And they get mad over little things. Stop blaming bob for losing your war.

Thread Information