Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ED vs Rusty

Is this the Tony Tough **** thread?

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Actually I think you'll find it's more along the lines of Trinidad trolling and Ryan decided to start posting how overrated and bad ED is.

For ED it's the choice between WD and do nothing or keep fighting and try to see if Ryan is right about how they will force auto surrender, to me it makes no sense to WD. If you're impartial then would you surrender to a KD who has "promised" to find you next age and feed on you all age? Yeah that seems great, give them what they want this age and then wait for them to come looking for you next age, seems like a really smart tactical move.

"We arnt afraid of you and the the PROMISES I made are not from the thread postes, but on how your KD conducts themselves and dragging on this war to avoid a lost. It is very pathedic, and we are far better then you, and we have no goals or Ambitions next age so feeding on your over-rated KD is no problem for us. I guess you still dont seem to know who we are or what we are capable of yet, so lets us show you for the rest of this age and beyond."

===

Oh and cute offer BoB, it's funny how much you cried about Rusty hitting you OOW then offer to OOW other people, sadly you've missed out on two tiny facts;

- ED have allies.
    - ED will raze kill into all your wars next age should you try it.

So kindly stop your gums flapping by trying to look like a badass on the forums, ok sweetie.
    Im just now starting to fully understand why we all don't tag up till mid/late age...

Needs to get out more
    I remember when I could put a quarter in a game and play Missile Command. - Comedy Gold here with the hate and revenge.

* I'm being baby(sit) sat. Anyone got the nw numbers in this war? Thx *
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Lol Pak I was just picking...and silverfox...ooo...you got allies so what, big deal....I was just picking don't get butt hurt because you guys obviously are very sensitive....I play this game for fun not to make myself feel like something I am not....because the reality of it is I would probably hurt you in RL....but anyway...I was just playing but guess guys just too serious at this point...have fun....and yeah Pak yall hit me for like 1 mill sci before our war but I do have certain moral values when playing....been playing off and on since BF and World servers. Silver I can bump these two gums all I want and nothing you can do about it....._|_ your number one in my book!!!

And truthfully no one expects ED to be any count next age with your rep and lost if decent players don't think you have a core good enough to keep up next age...
    Last edited by coorsprg; 03-09-2013 at 04:10.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by agtcool View Post
    Im just now starting to fully understand why we all don't tag up till mid/late age...
    is this link allowed?lol it was not, currently Rusty is up 3mil+ in NW
    Last edited by markers; 03-09-2013 at 05:37.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coorsprg View Post
    Lol Pak I was just picking...and silverfox...ooo...you got allies so what, big deal....I was just picking don't get butt hurt because you guys obviously are very sensitive....I play this game for fun not to make myself feel like something I am not....because the reality of it is I would probably hurt you in RL....but anyway...I was just playing but guess guys just too serious at this point...have fun....and yeah Pak yall hit me for like 1 mill sci before our war but I do have certain moral values when playing....been playing off and on since BF and World servers. Silver I can bump these two gums all I want and nothing you can do about it....._|_ your number one in my book!!!

And truthfully no one expects ED to be any count next age with your rep and lost if decent players don't think you have a core good enough to keep up next age...
    Yeah, remind me why I'd be butthurt over anything to do with BoB? You're the ones who lost the war, you're the ones who are following us around constantly talking about us, you're the ones who need to offer to 2v1 us while we're in a war.

I mean I understand that BoB has the stupidest group of players I've ever encountered but the fact you think you can post that you'll OOW raze us then say we're being sensitive because we tell you that we'd come after you in the same situation is just hilarious, go make a thread telling any other KD that you're going to raze them OOW and see what their replies are like.

"I play this game for fun not to make myself feel like something I am not....because the reality of it is I would probably hurt you in RL"

Yeah that's why you're on a fantasy game website telling people you know nothing about how much of a badass you are, cause you clearly don't have tiny penis syndrome, now kindly sod off princess before you make yourself look like an even bigger retard.

=======

Thought it was worth adding, I like how when 2 pumped KDs with ~1.6 mill NW difference fight then it's totally unfair and ED are evil bullies who couldn't possibly lose the war, but when ED loses a war vs a 700k NW bigger KD while we have virtually zero T/M presence then we're a total ghetto who sucks.
    Last edited by silverfox; 03-09-2013 at 11:47.

Regular
    Lol excuses excuses silver....I didn't make an excuse for my kd....I said good war!! I think your butthurt over your choosing of words....as far as playing fantasy game....you might see it as monsters fight and little doodle creatures in your own right...I like the mathematical aspect and formulas.....and I can tell your butthurt over your choice of words....so bold you are so fierce!!! Lol!! I undersrand too a degree, mentioning what reprecussions there would be if interfered...I can accept that retort...but the rest is a bunch of hot air my friend...in any case ED is still sore loosing to Rusty!! Don't try to flex too hard you might give yourself a hernia;)

Anyway, I will not bicker with you....and keep in mind this is a public forum not ED personal forum....everyone is entitled thier own personal views here....cheers boo!!
    Last edited by coorsprg; 03-09-2013 at 13:07.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post

===

Oh and cute offer BoB, it's funny how much you cried about Rusty hitting you OOW then offer to OOW other people, sadly you've missed out on two tiny facts;

- ED have allies.
    - ED will raze kill into all your wars next age should you try it.

So kindly stop your gums flapping by trying to look like a badass on the forums, ok sweetie.
    Do u have any evidence to show that BoB made OOW hits? If you have, pls provide and substantiate ur comments. If not, please stop tarnishing BoB reputation with ur allegations.

Rusty decided on their revenge on BoB. After BoB exit from their loss with ED, Rusty was already in war with another KD. We could had chosen to interfere with Rusty war but we din. We made a CHOICE and decided we are not going to do. We practice what we preach. We dun like others to disturb us while we are at war, likewise we dun do it on others. Period.

Perhaps u will want to get ur facts right before crying out in the forum...

Quote Originally Posted by X_Y_Z View Post
    Do u have any evidence to show that BoB made OOW hits? If you have, pls provide and substantiate ur comments. If not, please stop tarnishing BoB reputation with ur allegations.

Rusty decided on their revenge on BoB. After BoB exit from their loss with ED, Rusty was already in war with another KD. We could had chosen to interfere with Rusty war but we din. We made a CHOICE and decided we are not going to do. We practice what we preach. We dun like others to disturb us while we are at war, likewise we dun do it on others. Period.

I think you missed this:
    Yeah Pak, and I thought you guys were $#$$ for waving us while hostile with ED!!! Now see who the real *^### ones are...Good job tho...you want me to help you auto win I could start razing that big bank for you:p Screw ED!
    That's what he posted about, the offer. Nothing about any hits into an active war.

Enthusiast
    Lol excuses excuses silver....I didn't make an excuse for my kd....I said good war!! I think your butthurt over your choosing of words....as far as playing fantasy game....you might see it as monsters fight and little doodle creatures in your own right...I like the mathematical aspect and formulas.....and I can tell your butthurt over your choice of words....so bold you are so fierce!!! Lol!! I undersrand too a degree, mentioning what reprecussions there would be if interfered...I can accept that retort...but the rest is a bunch of hot air my friend...in any case ED is still sore loosing to Rusty!! Don't try to flex too hard you might give yourself a hernia;)

Anyway, I will not bicker with you....and keep in mind this is a public forum not ED personal forum....everyone is entitled thier own personal views here....cheers boo!!
    Still don't know if it's just the vocal players in bob having the intelligence of a wet paper bag or if you're all just so bad at English that you don't actually understand what's being said to you.

Butthurt over choice of words makes absolutely no sense, but I like your amateur psychology degree being put on show, I'm guessing you were taught by Feint with his whole "you mad" idiocy.

The rest is hot air? You do realise that the only part which was directed at you was the concept that if you interfere in our war we'll do the same to you next age. Would be nice if your personal opinion actually had some substance to it and didn't read like the ramblings of a halfwit.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Y_Z View Post

I'll reiterate:

"Still don't know if it's just the vocal players in bob having the intelligence of a wet paper bag or if you're all just so bad at English that you don't actually understand what's being said to you."

I know you probably assume I'm just insulting you for the sake of it, but as someone who's job has me interacting with hundreds of the general public I can honestly say that there are as few people who I've found so stupid and impossible to communicate with.

Your lack of basic reading comprehension, your lack of being able to logically process what is being said to you and your asinine opinions make for one of the worst experiences ever in terms of discourse.

In short, do the world a favour and stop talking.

ED ftw.
    My life is better then yours.

Nice win Rusty! Shame ED couldn't lose this war honourably, but it's probably more satisfying for rusty to auto win anyway
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Regular
    Silverfox: I asked for evidence to prove that BoB made OOW hits. Simple English. U went one big round, using alot of words but din answer my request to provide evidence. Who is the one having problem communicating or understanding?

I shall repeat again for ur understanding:
    If u have evidence, SHOW it. If not, STOP ur groundless allegations.

Hope my post is simple enough.
    Last edited by X_Y_Z; 04-09-2013 at 00:53.

Post Fiend
    Thanks Rabbit... would of rather have another war, but.... u get the picture... we knew we'd beat them but didnt realize they'd be such tar heads and carry on the way they have... even the best kingdoms loose in wars sometimes but the difference is they can surrender respectfully. Only ghettos/overrated kds cry about disadvantages or previous wars or lack of activity.... Then of course they say they are still the better kingdom... Never had a kd act this way though... Shoot we warred Stoners this age and beat them a couple man short and no incoming land... but they didn't cry about it... they thanked us for the war, shared some tactics and acted like a honorable kingdom should... (lots of respect for you stoners, u are a good group, and really enjoyed warring you guys..) Tell you the truth everyone we warred this age was pretty easy going till ed..

But i should have expected this from them, i mean they are actually pretty smart about getting there name out there... i guess bad press is better then no press at all...
    Last edited by madi; 04-09-2013 at 00:34.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Bad press? At least we dont have X_Y_Z in our kd.

Thread Information