Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ED vs Rusty

Regular
    Parth, dun worry. That would not happen... I would have long quit Utopia before I consider joining ED. Ur concern is undue.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    I wasnt concerned.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Y_Z View Post
    I asked for evidence to prove that BoB made OOW hits. Simple English. U went one big round, using alot of words but din answer my request to provide evidence. Who is the one having problem communicating or understanding?

I shall repeat again for ur understanding:
    If u have evidence, SHOW it. If not, STOP ur groundless allegations.

Hope my post is simple enough.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

I've actually gone past the flaming stage to just feeling sorry for you, so instead of doing the verbal equivalent of pulling legs off a spider I'm going to let you read what I wrote (read it a few times) and see if you can work out where you're going wrong.

Oh and cute offer BoB, it's funny how much you cried about Rusty hitting you OOW then offer to OOW other people
    I went to the liberty of sticking the important word in bold for you, in future kindly read before replying and you'll get further.

======

Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    Thanks Rabbit... would of rather have another war, but.... u get the picture... we knew we'd beat them but didnt realize they'd be such tar heads and carry on the way they have... even the best kingdoms loose in wars sometimes but the difference is they can surrender respectfully. Only ghettos/overrated kds cry about disadvantages or previous wars or lack of activity.... Then of course they say they are still the better kingdom... Never had a kd act this way though... Shoot we warred Stoners this age and beat them a couple man short and no incoming land... but they didn't cry about it... they thanked us for the war, shared some tactics and acted like a honorable kingdom should... (lots of respect for you stoners, u are a good group, and really enjoyed warring you guys..) Tell you the truth everyone we warred this age was pretty easy going till ed..

But i should have expected this from them, i mean they are actually pretty smart about getting there name out there... i guess bad press is better then no press at all...
    Depends on what you constitute a loss as really.

- ED wd vs. Strippers up on Land/Honour/NW and it was a loss for them.
    - BoB wd vs. ED up on Honour and down on Land/NW and some people consider it a win for them (people in Rusty posting it was).
    - ED is down on Land/NW and up on Honour so considering we've never been aiming for Land/NW does this mean we lost but we gained, or did we just lose, what's the point of war wins if you can lose a war but endup higher in a chart you might be aiming for?

See, I personally wouldn't want us to WD based purely on Ryans posts. I don't normally check the war forums in most of our wars hence I missed all the stupid posts by people, but reading your monarchs messages made me just want to screw up the rest of your age. Why? Very simple reason he made it very clear in multiple posts that you would try to do the same to us next age. Not because I don't think we should ever surrender, not because I think it's fun to be a dick to people, but because he decided to run his mouth and threaten a whole KD.

Before that point I didn't see much reason for us to surrender, we wanted to see if we could get T/M ops running more with your ratios getting worse and we were gaining Honour so the fact we were down on Land/NW is irrelevant. Parth has always been looking at things we can do in war and what we can gain, none of his motives for continuing war have been to "screw over" Rusty.

Other than one of our players deciding to go full troll mode (which I have zero idea why) I don't think ED has done anything wrong, we've had more than enough KDs drag wars vs. us when we've been up Land/Honour/NW and out hitting them, you don't see us come crying on the forums about how lame they are that they haven't accepted their obvious defeat and given us a win.

Post Fiend
    ED have no shame.

They are getting demolished but dont want to WD? seriously?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    ED have no shame.

They are getting demolished but dont want to WD? seriously?
    You play in a KD who needs to dealbreak and back stab other KDs yet think you can give people lectures about having shame, jog on son.

Post Fiend
    that makes 2 of us.. xyz is not in our kd...

- BoB wd vs. ED up on Honour and down on Land/NW and some people consider it a win for them (people in Rusty posting it was).

rusty never spoke of any victory between ed and bob... thats there own issues...
    Last edited by madi; 04-09-2013 at 01:43.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    You play in a KD who needs to dealbreak and back stab other KDs yet think you can give people lectures about having shame, jog on son.
    still dosent make his statement any less true... run along son

and up on honor? honor on who??
    Last edited by madi; 04-09-2013 at 01:52.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    that makes 2 of us.. xyz is not in our kd...

rusty never spoke of any victory between ed and bob... thats there own issues...
    "TBH, you guys are a pathetic , over-rated, conceded KD who basically gave BoB Honor crown becasue you guys are so bad..."

Quote from your monarch.

I literally don't actually know why I bother replying to idiots like you, you clearly don't have the ability to read your own KD mates posts and the recall pieces of information from them.

PS. We both know he's in BoB, but thanks for pointing out the obvious (that he's not in Rusty).

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Everyone needs to take a few nice pills

Regular
    Silverfox, I really can't understand what u are saying anymore. Really doesn't make sense to me. We wanted to get back at Rusty for their untimely revenge but din touch Rusty throughout the OOW CF period. Before we exit CF, Rusty was already in war. We decided not to interfere in their war. We wanted to get our revenge but we din. Offering and actually Doing are different things. I'm sure u can understand. Again, pls get ur facts right beforehand.

I feel good for u that u have very good command of English. Seriously u should put them to better use than playing Utopia...

Regular
    To Rusty and crew: My apologies to assume/suspect that u guys are allies of ED. Can't really blame us given the situation at that time in time. From my observation, it is rather clear that it is just a pure case of untimely revenge.

I dun feel good being labelled/wronged to be allies of some KDs. I guess u guys won't feel good too. Thus, the apology for making the wrong assumption.

GOOD LUCK in getting ur deserved win!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Everyone needs to take a few nice pills
    Was gonna ask for Tramadol but after reading the next post I think a quick order of cyanide would be more enjoyable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Y_Z View Post
    Silverfox, I really can't understand what u are saying anymore. Really doesn't make sense to me. We wanted to get back at Rusty for their untimely revenge but din touch Rusty throughout the OOW CF period. Before we exit CF, Rusty was already in war. We decided not to interfere in their war. We wanted to get our revenge but we din. Offering and actually Doing are different things. I'm sure u can understand. Again, pls get ur facts right beforehand.

I feel good for u that u have very good command of English. Seriously u should put them to better use than playing Utopia...
    I didn't say BoB hit anyone OOW, I said a player in your KD offered to hit ED OOW and help Rusty (have you even read all the posts in this thread?)

I can't understand how you're finding this so hard to grasp and I don't know how to make it more simple for you, so I'm just not going to try anymore and you can just live with whatever assumption you have.
    Last edited by silverfox; 04-09-2013 at 02:13.

Post Fiend
    thanks x_y_z... see even people that have butted heads in forums can come together... must be some of those nice pills that palem is handing out...

Regular
    To ED:

Rusty and ED arranged to war. Both sides started at similar NW when war was arranged. Now there is a difference of ~4mil NW. Rusty managed to pull away the NW difference, fair and square. What are ur reasons for refusing to WD?

Anything I'm missing out? Or Ed got waved by some external KDs during war?

Regular
    Madi: I dun do things on people which I dun like (try as much as possible). I dun feel good being wronged, thus the apology rendered. But that doesn't mean I agree with the untimely revenge! Different matters altogether. If there is a chance, I will still wanna exact revenge in u guys in future, but in a timely manner. Haha.

Likewise, I dun appreciate what ED is doing here by dragging out the war till EOA. Why deny the rightful winner the deserved victory?

Thread Information