Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

Quote Originally Posted by georgette View Post
    .....Jerks need to stop whining about how no one could have possibly known what was going on. Do a better job of setting up your fake hostile and then maybe you can cry about it......
    another person that knows more about this than me? so interesting how outsiders know more than what Jerks leaders do.

we've worked hard to get into the t5 this age (via Warring and some xploring) - its our 1st age for the current Jerks crew and leadership structure, why on earth would we farm out to anyone?

its the way of the game, big eat small. PewPew could of waited for our hostile with AMA to end then they could wave us.

Arbaal, Bigboy and Twisty (in PewPew) - you guys really think I would let someone farm my kingdom? You guys really think I would run to a fake hostile to avoid PewPew? You guys have known me long enough to know the answer.

I dont give a flying fcuk what happens between AMA and PewPew - I left the 'top' circles many ages ago so I can avoid the BS politics up there. Jerks will not farm out to anyone and anyone expecting to get free waves on Jerks can kiss my ass.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 30-08-2013 at 15:29.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post
    Retal war? Yeah, it's a retal war alright.. "Refuse to give free acres"? Hah, have you checked the summary between the two kingdoms? Not really going your alls way at the moment lol
    I'm glad being 85k acres bigger than us with cows makes you feel like a big man in this situation. You da man!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I can vouch that Jerks won't give out free acres, but I also find AMA still more the bad guy in this than Pew Pew.
    Elit can spin it how he wants about how "nice and fair and friendly he is" but when I tried diplo as his "allies" and asked for a delay on hits so we could war, he used Dictatorship diplomacy. There was no regard for our situation, no friendliness in it at all, so I cannot at all believe he approached Jerks in a friendly manner. He also imo ****played Pew Pew, you can't go along saying "We had dibs on Strippers, so when they went and hid in war with another kingdom we just vultured them", and then cry when Pew Pew do the same thing. Double standards supreme.

Again, the kingdom I feel sorry for is Jerks here.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Our Hostile was real. I dont need fake hostile with Jerks for gain land. We know very well how game work. Pew Pew wave was in real active hostile.
    Elit, while you claim that this is real active hostile, Pew also did claim it was real active war in their previous war. So assuming both are real, I would say hitting into active war is worse than active hostile (not saying that hitting into active hostile is right, also a douche move lol)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I can vouch that Jerks won't give out free acres, but I also find AMA still more the bad guy in this than Pew Pew.
    Elit can spin it how he wants about how "nice and fair and friendly he is" but when I tried diplo as his "allies" and asked for a delay on hits so we could war, he used Dictatorship diplomacy. There was no regard for our situation, no friendliness in it at all, so I cannot at all believe he approached Jerks in a friendly manner. He also imo ****played Pew Pew, you can't go along saying "We had dibs on Strippers, so when they went and hid in war with another kingdom we just vultured them", and then cry when Pew Pew do the same thing. Double standards supreme.

Again, the kingdom I feel sorry for is Jerks here.
    AMA CF expired with Stripers yr3. We had only 48h notice deal. Tell me how many kds vulture/hit Stripers from yr 3 till we gave you notice yr9? We had so many good chances to vulture you but we never did it. Few days BEFORE we give you notice i told you we cant keep avoid more Stripers. You cant complain at all how AMA treat Stripers this age. When ppl offer you good deal for EOA CF you take it not Run in fake war with cancel your CF with other KD. Do you see Pew Pew make any reasonable deal propose to Jerks? No they just told them: we will farm you and its all. When i was this rude with you?

Quote Originally Posted by siewpau View Post
    Elit, while you claim that this is real active hostile, Pew also did claim it was real active war in their previous war.
    First war was arranged cow fight second war was again. Im not tell it random. Problem with Second war from Stripers and Pew Pew is how they made it. Both kds have CF till yr 10. This is not matter only for both kds. Its affect all rest kds in range because we know they CANT WAR. When we gave notice Stripers they don't had any legit option for hostile/war other kingdom. I can understand if they had real chances for win vs Pew Pew But its was clear farming out on propose just for not let us get land. Not only this but both kds IGNORE all my pm till 5 min before war started. I did all what i can for talk them and find proper solution. They choice to ignore diplo and we know how its end.
    Last edited by Elit; 30-08-2013 at 17:05.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Yeah guys. Keep saying that Strippers had a shot at winning against Pewpew... :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Fanatic
    I dont know why you argue sydex. I told Jerks from begin if other competitor try gain land on them we can wave/hit them first. Its was weeks ago. AMA avoided Hit them because we consider Jerks for close friends and i don't farm friends like Pew Pew farmed Stripers x2. Last age When pew pew won war and grow much every one in top 5 wanted to farm them. Pew Pew Treat ABS with farm out to AMA and abs contacted us. No One from ABS treat with GB Pew Pew how you did with Jerks for "farm out to ama". ABS propose pact deal for all ABS+HoH+AMA CF Pew Pew so no one can gain from them and all balance stay same. AMA accepted it and You guys got one from best deals in utopia History. Now this age Jerks asked AMA if we can stay eoa away from them so they can get CF from Pew Pew. WE agree again. Only difference is Pew Pew decide to act worst from ABS last age and go for farm Jerks when you was "friendly" kds too.

Our Hostile was real. I dont need fake hostile with Jerks for gain land. We know very well how game work. Pew Pew wave was in real active hostile.
    Pewpew whined last age even though Abs gave them deals twice. Pew grew into the top last age after winning a war and when everyone wanted to farm them and pew had no leverage they threatened to farm out to AMA. Obviously farming out would not be tolerated same way it was not this age yet we gave pewpew a deal that benefitted them but did not benefit us. Then when they vultured Sanc and grew from it and they were going to be in range of Rage to be farmed once more we gave them a deal that THEY asked for yet when it came time to fight they were not happy how much stronger we were and ended up resetting themselves.

The clear take away here is pewpew is not a top level kingdom. They only want to fight the fights that they know they can win but when someone better/stronger comes along they will whine and play dirty to avoid farming out.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Pewpew whined last age even though Abs gave them deals twice. Pew grew into the top last age after winning a war and when everyone wanted to farm them and pew had no leverage they threatened to farm out to AMA. Obviously farming out would not be tolerated same way it was not this age yet we gave pewpew a deal that benefitted them but did not benefit us. Then when they vultured Sanc and grew from it and they were going to be in range of Rage to be farmed once more we gave them a deal that THEY asked for yet when it came time to fight they were not happy how much stronger we were and ended up resetting themselves.

The clear take away here is pewpew is not a top level kingdom. They only want to fight the fights that they know they can win but when someone better/stronger comes along they will whine and play dirty to avoid farming out.
    Proteus 1
    Binar -2 (for being a funny hypocrite)

Same thing goes for every other top kd that has existed in at least the past 10 ages, they only want to fight the battles they believe they can win(sometime they find out they were wrong tho), because fighting and loosing usually means any chance of crowning goes with it never to be seen again. The ****plays from last age is an excellent example of that.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Same thing goes for every other top kd that has existed in at least the past 10 ages, they only want to fight the battles they believe they can win(sometime they find out they were wrong tho), because fighting and loosing usually means any chance of crowning goes with it never to be seen again. The ****plays from last age is an excellent example of that.
    I don't agree with this. True top kingdoms with a sense of pride will fight back or negotiate and give up land if they think taking a small loss now will let them get back into things and have a chance to win.

There were times we declared war when we were not the favorite and unlikely to win and other kingdoms like BB pushed the button on us when they were massive underdogs. Other times kingdoms ended up giving up a wave early in the age only to crown or end bigger than the kingdoms who they received the free wave.

The difference between that and pewpew is that pewpew has no proven consistent winning record over top kingdom crown holders and has no crowns. Also anyone who has any sense of pride in their kingdom will either war, fight back without warring and give the other kingdom hell, give up a wave (losing more than if a fight is pursued) and rebound later in the age but kingdoms who do things like delete, landdrop, reset, or hack the other kingdom to avoid fights are spineless and all they do is prove that they are no where in the same league. People who are smart realize that positioning changes every age and its a dynamic game, you can't always be in a better position than all of your enemies so being caught in a bad spot can happen to anyone

Post Fiend
    I don't agree with this. True top kingdoms with a sense of pride will fight back or negotiate and give up land if they think taking a small loss now will let them get back into things and have a chance to win.

There were times we declared war when we were not the favorite and unlikely to win and other kingdoms like BB pushed the button on us when they were massive underdogs. Other times kingdoms ended up giving up a wave early in the age only to crown or end bigger than the kingdoms who they received the free wave.

The difference between that and pewpew is that pewpew has no proven consistent winning record over top kingdom crown holders and has no crowns. Also anyone who has any sense of pride in their kingdom will either war, fight back without warring and give the other kingdom hell, give up a wave (losing more than if a fight is pursued) and rebound later in the age but kingdoms who do things like delete, landdrop, reset, or hack the other kingdom to avoid fights are spineless and all they do is prove that they are no where in the same league. People who are smart realize that positioning changes every age and its a dynamic game, you can't always be in a better position than all of your enemies so being caught in a bad spot can happen to anyone
    Proteus 2
    Binar -3 (for leading a crownless-noob kd)

#binbinforcLown

Post Demon

^5 on calling Havoc spineless! I can't help but laugh to myself when I see Godly's posts in these threads. He's such a hollow person. He claims to be so strongly for his righteous beliefs but he's a tool that has no backbone for what he believes in.

As for on topic situation... Well. Lame kingdoms are lame. It's no surprise to me anymore.

Forum Addict
    So are you blame us for hit them or not?
    im just saying u did the same things u said they did. Whether it's right or wrong really has nothing to do with me.

Thread Information