Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

Quote Originally Posted by Aos View Post
    So what pewpew is saying now is that AMA did nothing wrong?
    Is AMA saying that waving an hour before notice ends isn't foul play? Because that's what they did :P

Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post
    Shame... Shame on Pew.. Rigghhtt.. We've been getting the raw end of every deal that's went down in the top. And all AMA has done/is doing is getting us back for waving Strippers before their notice expired.. Our notice expired 1 hour before AMA waved them. But we wont run i in the ground as elit did, Jerks are allowed to farm out to whomever they want. All we're doing is taking whats rightfully ours.. Some acres :) I think elit made it clear that whoever notices is entitled acres.. Right?
    Well the one that got the raw end last time was AMA, they tell you they're noticing Debauchery and you go and make deals with debauchery, how is that not backstabbing your supposed ally?
    I don't know if AMA knew of your notice before you made it this time but it's you who are eligible to get some payback coming your way, not the other way around.

I think elit made it clear that whoever notices is entitled acres.. Right?
    The only thing I think Elit made clear is that backstabbing your allies is not something that's going to be accepted. Notice had nothing to do with it, you backstabbing your supposed ally has everything to do with what happened however.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 28-08-2013 at 14:37.

Shame... Shame on Pew.. Rigghhtt.. We've been getting the raw end of every deal that's went down in the top. And all AMA has done/is doing is getting us back for waving Strippers before their notice expired.. Our notice expired 1 hour before AMA waved them. But we wont run i in the ground as elit did, Jerks are allowed to farm out to whomever they want. All we're doing is taking whats rightfully ours.. Some acres :) I think elit made it clear that whoever notices is entitled acres.. Right?
    difference is we didnt agree to remove our EoA cf and run to war to avoid another war - AMA removed cf and waved us and we retalled. You guys removed cf to war and have strippers avoid being farmed by AMA.

does not matter, your time will come. you wont crown this age and you wont crown next age. those in PewPew that played under me will know when I have something to focus on I normally dont stop until the mission is complete.

and thank you, you've given me a reason to keep playing.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

So what pewpew is saying now is that AMA did nothing wrong?
    seems so - and we're the ones being fcuked (can i use that word since we can use '****'?) when we've played clean and fair all age.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    difference is we didnt agree to remove our EoA cf and run to war to avoid another war - AMA removed cf and waved us and we retalled. You guys removed cf to war and have strippers avoid being farmed by AMA.

does not matter, your time will come. you wont crown this age and you wont crown next age. those in PewPew that played under me will know when I have something to focus on I normally dont stop until the mission is complete.

and thank you, you've given me a reason to keep playing.
    I've really just got one thing to say to this..

Hahahaha

Post Fiend
    I've really just got one thing to say to this..

Hahahaha
    You only made yourself look bad from this , jerks get's 2x hostile coz you have a grudge with AMA - wave them insted then.

You only made yourself look bad from this , jerks get's 2x hostile coz you have a grudge with AMA - wave them insted then.
    that would require balls?

+ look at their avg enemy size: 92%

You should have dealbroke AMA (in fact it's still not too late). I would have 100% supported it and I'm sure the rest of utopia would have as well.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Is AMA saying that waving an hour before notice ends isn't foul play? Because that's what they did :P
    Except we didn't have to break our CF to wave them and according to spew spew we haven't been allies since they decided to give debauchery a place to run from us behind our backs.

Is waving a kd before a rival kd the same as organising a shady war giving a kd a place to run from your allies without ever telling your supposed allied friends?

That's interesting.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

AMA broke their cf with Jerks to wave them before Pew, sounds like you all are the ones who's out for revenge.. That, or they're trying to crownblock us every way possible.

AMA broke their cf with Jerks to wave them before Pew, sounds like you all are the ones who's out for revenge.. That, or they're trying to crownblock us every way possible.
    Yes it sounds like revenge alright, but then they have a reason to feel slighted, you backstabbed them last time around remember?
    So of course they're going to be out for revenge.

Post Fiend
    gogo top play! show them ghettos how it is done!
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Except we didn't have to break our CF to wave them and according to spew spew we haven't been allies since they decided to give debauchery a place to run from us behind our backs.

Is waving a kd before a rival kd the same as organising a shady war giving a kd a place to run from your allies without ever telling your supposed allied friends?

That's interesting.
    You all broke a "conditional" cf with Jerks before we waved them because you all wanted the easy land lol don't play it off like it was a random wave you done to Jerks.. It's no surprise here that Pendel went to elit crying that we were going to wave them at "this time" and elit moved on it before we could. Which is the same thing we done, with Strippers and you all cried foul play..

You all broke a "conditional" cf with Jerks before we waved them because you all wanted the easy land lol don't play it off like it was a random wave you done to Jerks.. It's no surprise here that Pendel went to elit crying that we were going to wave them at "this time" and elit moved on it before we could. Which is the same thing we done, with Strippers and you all cried foul play..
    We were supposed to be allies at the time, we no longer are, and we didn't have anything other than ingame CF with jerks. Amusing.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

You all broke a "conditional" cf with Jerks before we waved them
    What conditional CF? There was only an ingame CF in place with Jerks all age. No terms.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Thread Information