Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    You should have dealbroke AMA (in fact it's still not too late). I would have 100% supported it and I'm sure the rest of utopia would have as well.
    I cant believe Godly support deal breaks. Expected much more from you :P

p.s.
    Remove your lame signature and post something like normal person.

p.s. 2

We had blank cf with Jerks and we have many other blank cfs. Pew Pew hit in real (not fake war) hostile was bad and lame move. - 99 MCF for Binar!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Can't we all just get along... stick and beat the **** out of each other with it?

Veteran
    Noticed jerks.
    Jerks offered 1 free wave for eoacf.
    Jerks went back on their offer and said they will farm out to AMA instead.
    Jerks went to AMA and arranged said farmout.
    AMA waved 1h before notice was up.
    Jerks made a few hits back on AMA only to claim hostile, keeping most of their armies home and not hitting AMA on purpose.
    We waved Jerks.
    All the people holding armies in Jerks hit us back.
    Jerks being farmed just like they wanted.
    Stuff to do before eoa. Orcs LLing thousands of acres which is hilarious.
    The end.

Edit: and lol @ comparing hitting into a legit war between same size opponents to hitting into an admitted farm arrangement.
    Last edited by Petrified; 28-08-2013 at 15:01.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

I support a dealbreak for a kingdom that is ruining my game and returning it to the stone age. Play like yours should be met with a lesson. You are very fortunate I don't play in pewpew or BB or I would have stopped your free crown shenanigans a long time ago.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I cant believe Godly support deal breaks. Expected much more from you :P

p.s.
    Remove your lame signature and post something like normal person.

p.s. 2

We had blank cf with Jerks and we have many other blank cfs. Pew Pew hit in real (not fake war) hostile was bad and lame move. - 99 MCF for Binar!
    Godly was slighted that AMA bruised his ego so he thinks it's ok to do anything to AMA now because bruising Godly's ego is the worst offense on the planet. :D

I support a dealbreak for a kingdom that is ruining my game and returning it to the stone age. Play like yours should be met with a lesson.
    You ruined your own game when you joined Havoc, anybody could see that there would be payback for the **** Abs played last age, you got caught in the middle of it which is too bad for you but if you see a steamroller 5 miles away moving at 0.5mph and you don't get out of the way it's sort of your own fault(assuming you're capable of getting out of the way) if you get flattened.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 28-08-2013 at 14:59.

Even if you remove the Havoc play from the equation, waving into an active war is the point where BB and pewpew should have said enough is enough.

.. and when I say my game I'm referring to utopia and not my personal round. I'm ok with not winning a round, but I don't want to condone this crap as means to win crowns.

I like to post
    I support a dealbreak for a kingdom that is ruining my game and returning it to the stone age. Play like yours should be met with a lesson. You are very fortunate I don't play in pewpew or BB or I would have stopped your free crown shenanigans a long time ago.
    You are still mad for loss our 1vs1 war with us? Cant you grow up? Every one can loss war, noting shame there.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    I think the rule we can all agree on is as follows:

1) if X is currently stronger than Y, X can do whatever/justify anything against Y
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Even if you remove the Havoc play from the equation, waving into an active war is the point where BB and pewpew should have said enough is enough.

.. and when I say my game I'm referring to utopia and not my personal round. I'm ok with not winning a round, but I don't want to condone this crap as means to win crowns.
    Well pewpew knew AMA noticed Debauchery and knowing this they went to Debauchery and offered them to end cf early and war. Thats blatant backstabbing and I'm sure Abs wouldn't have allowed it either, pewpew deserved to get punished for it and Debauchery was admittedly dodging(nothing wrong with that but it doesn't always work out) I still think AMA should have waved pewpew instead of Debauchery for pewpews treachery but I think AMA was right to punish pewpew.

Elit: you dont have the power to give me minus MFC points! Last time i checked I had more then you <3
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    Edit: and lol @ comparing hitting into a legit war between same size opponents to hitting into an admitted farm arrangement.

it's still hitting in to a active 1v1 , and you claiming "farm arrangement" is'nt anymore legit then when Elit claimed you hade a farm arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aos View Post
    it's still hitting in to a active 1v1 , and you claiming "farm arrangement" is'nt anymore legit then when Elit claimed you hade a farm arrangement.
    you seem to be forgetting the same size part? and it was an active war.. keyword here is war..

Elldallan, your opinion is biased due to your former play with Elit. The rest of utopia disagrees with you. Waving into an active war is unacceptable and should be met with action. What I would have liked to see here is BB and Pewpew doing a joint wave on AMA after they waved Jerks.

I don't like AMA. I don't like Pewpew. And I certainly don't like BB. I probably dislike BB the most out of those 3 due to the hacking and dealbreak threat. But all of that doesn't matter when there was a serious penalty that happened this round in hitting into a war. That immediately rises to the top of the stack, so to speak.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Well pewpew knew AMA noticed Debauchery and knowing this they went to Debauchery and offered them to end cf early and war. Thats blatant backstabbing and I'm sure Abs wouldn't have allowed it either, pewpew deserved to get punished for it and Debauchery was admittedly dodging(nothing wrong with that but it doesn't always work out) I still think AMA should have waved pewpew instead of Debauchery for pewpews treachery but I think AMA was right to punish pewpew.
    "backstab" or not they did not break any deal. You decided to wave into a war because of it and then do the same "backstab".

so you win by waving into a war, and expect to win again doing the same "backstab".
    You cant have it both ways.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Ya but Elit is smarter then that. Crown > Suitable revenge. He didn't want to get caught up between both of us (we all know what happened last time we 1v1d), so he chose the path with least resistance, as we have already been thrown around like a dirty stripper on half price day!
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Thread Information