Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take Action Against Land Droppers In Future Ages

Take Action Against Land Droppers In Future Ages

After reading alot of comments here in the forums and my views also posted im just wondering why all the kingdoms +/- 15% land size of havoc havet being putting non stop learns into them to show that land dropping isn't cool.

But then again they did lose a war against a ghetto warring KD so maybe land dropping with massive amounts of science don't give that much of an advantage.
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Because they don't care.

Regular
    Get over it.

Post Fiend
    Once havoc did it... It became okay. E.g. ED were the land drop police, until havoc.

Regular
    Last edited by mikemh; 29-08-2013 at 03:02. Reason: double post, sorry

Regular
    People forget, Havoc got hacked. Its not like they planned on that happening. You have to play the cards you are dealt

Ghetto honor whores land drop every age. All of a sudden when an Absalom kingdom does it, the server should take action? Get real.
    #sinners <---click to join

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    They don't hit havoc for the same reason they don't grow OOP. They're scared they'll get destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Ghetto honor whores land drop every age. All of a sudden when an Absalom kingdom does it, the server should take action? Get real.
    No kidding. What a stupid thread.

People forget... everyone has a right to play the way they want to play as long as it isn't against the rules. I am so tired of people crying about how other people decide to play. Your ethics, my ethics, their ethics are all different.
    Get over it already.

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    Once havoc did it... It became okay. E.g. ED were the land drop police, until havoc.
    Like I said in the another thread... Zauper was in ED.. why would he attack himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Enthusiast
    kingdom C will take care of this as soon as we are finished with kingdom A....lol jk

Veteran
    Land dropping is counter intuitive, just need the ****ing game mechanics to change to stop people doing it.

Needs to get out more
    I can respect the opinions on land dropping, positive and negative. For my part I see this in 2 RL situations: 1 - war: some countries just don't want to be messed with(middle east/Asia) while others would have done well to heed the warning of generals(WW2 axis). In these cases we see the relative success of non-expansion vs over expansion. 2 - sports: from weight cutting in boxing and power ratios in racing.

* concentrated science is a way to stay efficient as one grows, thus human core. This gives great traction generally. As we see in the Havoc land drop, either they are sandbagging or the more likely, they are as a car with much more hp/torque than the tires can grab. This clearly indicates the type of build made to crown on a clean track. The specifications aren't ideal for rally or derby, but I'll admit it's fun having them around in this environment. *
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 29-08-2013 at 08:48.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    People forget... everyone has a right to play the way they want to play as long as it isn't against the rules. I am so tired of people crying about how other people decide to play. Your ethics, my ethics, their ethics are all different.
    Get over it already.
    I agree totally. Too many people are crying and whining that things aren't fair, or they have a problem with something. We should get Bishop to open a new forum, for people to cry and whine together. Its called Utopia Talk and all I am reading are people complaining..

Quote Originally Posted by mikemh View Post
    Its called Utopia Talk and all I am reading are people complaining..
    Stop complaining about people complaining!
    #sinners <---click to join

Thread Information