Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Halfling Nuke

Basically I'm asking is NS will kill army that are send out

Strategy Moderator
    nsing will kill an all sold army who attacks using solds. However you wont be geting 10%+ solds/op like when they have army home

So that means, it is safer to send out all elite/army if opponent thievery is high to avoid ns?

Strategy Moderator
    Its always safer to have troop out to avoid NS. However you will still suffer some damage from NS and sending out all your leets makes you vulnerable to attacks due to lower def at home.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm pretty sure that's not true Persain. NS'ing army out has the same effects as NS army home.

Strategy Moderator
    Maybe Bishop can shed some light on things, but from my experience you lose ~25% less on army out. At least every time I've ns'ed Orcs ive only done major damage when they had army in. And the last halfer i ns'ed who was army out attacking with only solds gave me really bad gains.

Could be perceived bias (and wont be the first/last time im wrong on something i think i have a grasp of) but my experience says try to catch army in to NS.

NS effects you the exact same army home or away. Confirmed numerous times.

It kills elites at a much slower rate then specs tho. (but the EXACT same rate if home or away)

the formula for max ns kills should be enough to make this obvious ;) go ask someone for that :)
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information