Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearl Harbour

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    promise to keep cf with us eoa
    A promise to abide to a deal made. Strange.

Your nap gone moment when you left alliance with treat us with GB/hits oow. I offered you to set date and war proper but you refuse and promise to keep cf with us eoa so nv all my kd was unhappy i decide to keep cf with you.
    Problem is you are hell dumb and lame and don't know when to stop. After you told many times how you are going to **** us eoa and farm out to bb, and after you active keep try arrange gb on us there is no other choice for us from hit you. Blame yourself. If didn't back stab us now we wont be in this situation.
    lol elit youve now hit into wars and dealbroke....you should blame yourself when you get gangbanged

Post Fiend
    Blame yourself. If didn't back stab us now we wont be in this situation.
    Nobody has backstabbed you, you have been backstabbing everyone the entire age. It is you who hit into our war, it is you who made fake hostile, and it is you waving us.

The real backstabber is you, and only you, nobody else. Don't try making this "our" fault.
    And you dealbroke, we didn't.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    Nobody has backstabbed you, you have been backstabbing everyone the entire age. It is you who hit into our war, it is you who made fake hostile, and it is you waving us.

The real backstabber is you, and only you, nobody else. Don't try making this "our" fault.
    If you didn't try set gb on us if we war swea we wont be forced to hit you.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post

I don't agree with this latest action but what you're saying is a blatant lie, pewpew backstabbed AMA when you knew they had noticed Debauch and used that notice to convince debauch to end your YR10 cf early just so you could war them. Thats blatant backstabbing and personally I think AMA should have waved you right then and there, it would have been justified then but I don't think you can carry around a causus belli for forever.

I expected nothing more from Elit, he's a snake in the grass point blank. Everyone has their "opinions" and "ideas" of what has happened so I don't intend on getting in to detail. Waving in to an active war, setting up a fake hostile, and now dealbreaking.. Congratulations elit, what you set out to destroy has created an egotistical power hungry individulal.

you mean when you set up a fake war and then waved into an active hostile?

k.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Can't say I'm surprised by Elit's lack of maturity. I thought you had to be 13 or older to play Utopia?

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised by Elit's lack of maturity. I thought you had to be 13 or older to play Utopia?
    Ugh, this is like when you finally meet one of your child hood idols, and it turns out the guy is a jagoff IRL. ;/

Elit, after crying about Abs' play on you last round, I wonder what the appropriate action for you should be next round. There's a philosoraptor meme in there somewhere. Thank you for proving my point that you are a piece of ****. I am genuinely satisfied.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I hear he is employing a strategy that looks like it is going to allow him to win at this strategy game...

Odd.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    you mean when you set up a fake war and then waved into an active hostile?

k.
    As I said, everyone has their opinions and ideas.. You can't change my opinion of your incoherent leader.

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    Coming from the guy that wanted to retal and get intra'd down if he got hit. Come on now.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Elit, after crying about Abs' play on you last round, I wonder what the appropriate action for you should be next round. There's a philosoraptor meme in there somewhere. Thank you for proving my point that you are a piece of ****. I am genuinely satisfied.
    I am also satisfied with what a grease ball Elit has become. Not surprising behavior for a 30 year old who still lives with his mum.

ohhh... now we get name calling, that's how you know you have the correct point of view, when you can call them names.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Thread Information