Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearl Harbour

Post Fiend
    dealbreakers.

I think you have a lot of enemies now Elit, **** play will only get you **** play. This age I think you have finally expelled the myth to the noobs that you are some sort of Uto messiah
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Addict
    After AMA war elit hinted a 2v1 against us if we went for round2 - so we went the CF way - afterwards he said that wasn't dodgy cos only actions matter - now he is saying the opposite.

Weak dealbreakers when crown is in jeopardy - at least could have given a notice so it'd be a fair match. Weak sauce.

Post Fiend
    funny thing is, they even hit into pewpews war, claiming fake war and gained alot out of it. Now a a dealbreak??

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    After AMA war elit hinted a 2v1 against us if we went for round2 - so we went the CF way - afterwards he said that wasn't dodgy cos only actions matter - now he is saying the opposite.

Weak dealbreakers when crown is in jeopardy - at least could have given a notice so it'd be a fair match. Weak sauce.
    Well munk to be honest Havoc deserved to get 2v1'ed after the **** they pulled last age. I know u and several others weren't part of that crap but if you didn't want to be associated with that you should have changed name, alliance and tossed out the remaineders(if you had majority)

Personally I think it wasn't dodgy because of that simple fact.

But on the current topic I agree, they either shouldn't have dealbroken at all at this point or given a fair notice, tho I think they would have been justified to act if they did it immediately after pewpew backstabbed them but not now several weeks later.

Though if what JohnSnowstorm says is true, that pewpew has been trying to orchestrate a gb on AMA ever since, then I think a preemptive alpha strike is justified and probably neccessary.
    I however have no idea if that claim is true or not so for the moment I remain a critic.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 31-08-2013 at 21:31.

Hitting into wars is one of the best ways to whore now.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post

Havoc got told that they would be treated with the same rule set that they themselves used the age previous. Apparently when they found this out they considered it to be 2v1 while the previous age it was all kosher.

PewPew think it's ok to back stab us and double hostile our target, dissolve our alliance and then still rely on the CF they had because of that alliance after turning down an arranged war with us to settle differences.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Forum Fanatic
    Doing stuff because they got shat on age before is not the way to go to prove you are the better person. AMA hit into hostile, 2 wars now, 2v1 and now Dealbreak (saying pew left the alliance is BS. Either way it was an EOACF)

So now, if this was all "deserved" next age Elit deserves it when it is all dished back into his face?

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Doing stuff because they got shat on age before is not the way to go to prove you are the better person.
    no, Elit did that when he beat Havoc 1v1 after sploring his bank only a few days before notice, 500 million gold adv for them and 600 bpa or w/e it was. Their own leaders and players thought it inconceivable that we actually meant to war them when we noticed, that's how much of an advantage they were at at time of notice.

AMA hit into hostile, 2 wars now, 2v1 and now Dealbreak
    what two wars is that? we hit into 1 nonsense war set up by pewpew to farm their friends, the only 2v1 we're involved in is where pewpew decided to 2v1 our target. We specifically DIDN'T go anywhere near your hostile with SWEA because we were threatened with GB from our eoaCF allies spewspew. In addition our other allies told us to drop it and leave you to your own devices, but I guess you don't care that BB doesn't give a **** about you and pewpew only wanted to use you as a pretense to dealbreak SWEA.

(saying pew left the alliance is BS. Either way it was an EOACF)

So now, if this was all "deserved" next age Elit deserves it when it is all dished back into his face?
    I think he'll tell you that you're free to try.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Doing stuff because they got shat on age before is not the way to go to prove you are the better person. AMA hit into hostile, 2 wars now, 2v1 and now Dealbreak (saying pew left the alliance is BS. Either way it was an EOACF)

Don't forget the deals he set up, that if we hit a kingdom, the same kingdom must give acres to Elit. Probably this was set up as soon as the age started, when it was clear which kingdoms would be good enough.

Regular
    Elit is playing like a snake this age!!!

But he might get away with it...but does he deserve the age win over kd's like PEW PEW,Worms or SWEA?

He didnt deserve anything last age either...he messed up in diplomacy and smashed his own window...but he wont admit that.
    last age it was all abs this and that for him...now he does what he wants and stabs a kd in tha back while having eoa cf with them.

He simply cant do diplomacy :)
    Last edited by Winslow; 31-08-2013 at 22:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    Don't forget the deals he set up, that if we hit a kingdom, the same kingdom must give acres to Elit. Probably this was set up as soon as the age started, when it was clear which kingdoms would be good enough.
    good enough at what? cfing all around them?

anyway games gone to **** - no more ethics / standards it seems
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Less QQ!
    PEW PEW PEW!

A deal is a deal and unless there are terms in the eoa cf that it is based on the fact that pewpew are allies and will be void otherwise. No matter how people spin it, you are just sugar-coating the fact that you went back on your words and your words are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    It's a fairly standard deal to make with kingdoms that aren't likely to be powerful enough to be a serious threath or even competing but who could possibly be a nuisance or you are moderately friendly with them. Abs has done it more than enough times.

Thread Information