Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearl Harbour

Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    A deal is a deal and unless there are terms in the eoa cf that it is based on the fact that pewpew are allies and will be void otherwise. No matter how people spin it, you are just sugar-coating the fact that you went back on your words and your words are worthless.
    For a contract to be valid, the parties must be ad idem, clearly pewpews definition of an alliance was not the same as AMAs since they so wilfully backstabbed AMA. There must be intention to be contracully bound, which clearly isn't the case given pewpews desire to dissolve our alliance and try to GB us. And there must be consideration, something of value must change hands, and let me tell you, being allied to pewpew has been of no value this age whatsoever, they are a constant problem and always trying to sh!tplay us.

Even a contract containing the three essential elements may be neutralised where it contains some element which invalidates it.
    It may be void for mistake, or it may be voidable when induced by duress or misrepresentation, or some statutory formality has been neglected.

Also, if such agreements are completely iron clad like you intimate; I want to see the specific addendum to the Pew Pew & Debauchery year 10 CF deal which would allow them to break their contract on mutual desire to do so. If it isn't written explicitly, its clear dealbreak right?

lol.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Post Fiend
    i dont think your PR is working John Snowstorm.

:/

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    i dont think your PR is working John Snowstorm.

:/
    Sshhh don't tell him. It's more much enjoyable to watch them squirm and think it was justified. Keep the laughs coming John!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    Sshhh don't tell him. It's more much enjoyable to watch them squirm and think it was justified. Keep the laughs coming John!
    So far everything Elit has done has been justified, and what PewPew has done has not, don't forget ! :)

Regular
    Man you guys are so boring, at least when goodz did something shady last age he did not bull****. You guys should follow his example:

"We broke our deal with pewpew because we think they are assholes and they deserve it."

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Man you guys are so boring, at least when goodz did something shady last age he did not bull****. You guys should follow his example:

"We broke our deal with pewpew because we think they are assholes and they deserve it."
    He didnt bull****? how far are you up goodz ass? He did only bull****.

Regular
    ASF did what he does, proteus opened his mouth, but goodz kept it very simple and straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Also, if such agreements are completely iron clad like you intimate; I want to see the specific addendum to the Pew Pew & Debauchery year 10 CF deal which would allow them to break their contract on mutual desire to do so. If it isn't written explicitly, its clear dealbreak right?
    Don't be silly, any contract can be dissolved if it is the informed will of all the signatories, barring any clause that specifically prevents that but such clauses are usually considered unenforceable in most jurisdictions.

Jon snowstorm is mad
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by amokchen View Post
    Jon snowstorm is mad
    <3 Amokchen

Allways sharp and straight to the point. Love u!

Farmer John at it again!

Whats with all the AMA Hate?
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Most of the kingdoms in the past have said "You can't justify a dealbreak. A dealbreak is a dealbreak."

When strippers tried to justify a dreal break, it was zero tolerance, we were doubled, tripled, razed, powerplayed, ****played gb'ed all age. The justification was "Once you dealbreak, you can't be trusted."

Elit PROMISED EoANAP with Pew Pew and broke it. No justification. A dealbreak is a dealbreak.

/end
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Most of the kingdoms in the past have said "You can't justify a dealbreak. A dealbreak is a dealbreak."

When strippers tried to justify a dreal break, it was zero tolerance, we were doubled, tripled, razed, powerplayed, ****played gb'ed all age. The justification was "Once you dealbreak, you can't be trusted."

Elit PROMISED EoANAP with Pew Pew and broke it. No justification. A dealbreak is a dealbreak.

/end
    Correct. Dealbreakers are **** and cannot be trusted.
    #sinners <---click to join

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post

/end
    eoa nap was set for kds in alliance. moment pew pew left it they loss his nap too.
    ATM pew pew deal broke swea :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information