Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearl Harbour

Enthusiast
    you mad elit?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saatana View Post
    you mad elit?
    Im happy!
    Proteus make Pew Pew reset last age im make them farm out eoa. There is no more pathetic kd resent :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You can keep say w did dealbreak but its not true. CF was done with kds in alliance. Pew Pew left alliance and treat us with GB. Its clear moment when they acted this way CF gone too.
    Pew Pew was trying to set gb on us if we war swea 1vs1. So we don't had other choice from hit pew pew. Now they DEAL BREAK swea for farm out.
    I'm sure if you could provide logs when you made these deals that specifies the deals are only valid as long as your kingdoms are allied, it will put all this **** to rest. Until then you're labeled dealbreakers.
    #sinners <---click to join

Im happy!
    Proteus make Pew Pew reset last age im make them farm out eoa. There is no more pathetic kd resent :P
    I believe AMA takes the cake for the most pathetic KD, just look at your track record for this age so far lol

Enthusiast
    Im happy!
    You rather do that then crown?

Post Fiend
    Im happy!
    when someone says that... they mad.

Forum Fanatic
    None of this surprises me as pewpew is an overgrown ghetto, last age they made a war deal with us and backed out because they weren't good enough. This age they cry because they aren't good enough to crown so have to hit into other kingdoms wars.

I understand hitting into deal breakers wars because they don't deserve fair play, but hitting into jerks, WTF is this.

I guess by this ages standards it would have been cool to hit I to HOh last age when BB intentionally gave them a WW to deny crown to Rage when BB was 120k smaller and could have avoided maxing meter easily but yet maxed it in less than 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    None of this surprises me as pewpew is an overgrown ghetto, last age they made a war deal with us and backed out because they weren't good enough. This age they cry because they aren't good enough to crown so have to hit into other kingdoms wars.
    clarification. PewPew has NOT hit into any war this age. However 3/4 of our wars we've had interference from other kds. AMA twice now.... :S

PewPew dealbreaked SWEA in order to screw AMA's crown this age...SWEA will be the fronrunner of the crown when they declared that war

Enthusiast
    PewPew dealbreaked SWEA in order to screw AMA's crown this age...
    AMA screwed it by them self. Would have been easy 9 days left of age to sit and relax but no...

Post Demon
    What UG said.

How precious... AMA dealbreaks and now lost their chance at crown. At least you're taking your sworn enemy down with you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by georgette View Post
    How precious... AMA dealbreaks and now lost their chance at crown. At least you're taking your sworn enemy down with you.
    nope. New revelations indicate BB are farming out to AMA to allow AMA to crown.

Forum Fanatic
    Neither peeped nor swea could have actually beaten BB or AMA in a war, the only reason they were even this big was due to naps. In a normal age with Abs strong and no eoa naps between these kds they'd have been knocked out of the charts by week 5 the latest, past ages tell us this.

Regular
    Proteus is bitter that pew pew beat sanctuary oop and sent them spiraling on a losing streak that would have them disband.. :(

Thread Information