42 52.50%
  • No

21 26.25%
  • I don't care

17 21.25%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Is PewPew vs SWEA fake war?

Postaholic
    so the perfect move from SWEA would been to not declear war but to farm them OOW. You really need to type these rules down somewere so we know how to play this game.

Its impossible to end war early without a developer messing with the database, which they will not do.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post
    so the perfect move from SWEA would been to not declear war but to farm them OOW. You really need to type these rules down somewere so we know how to play this game.
    Fair enough

Rule 1: Use your head. If you have to ask if behaviour is against the rules then it is.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    If a kingdom screws over bishop's friends then this rule comes into play. That is how the game is I am afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I don't have any friends.
    haha, this post won the thread hands down.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Regular
    Please confirm that if i give button to lets say AMA next age, and when they declear i start hitting say Pew Pew, will both my kingdom and AMA get suspended? Feels like i wanna mess around next age, cus the game is currently unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by _Sevve View Post
    Please confirm that if i give button to lets say AMA next age, and when they declear i start hitting say Pew Pew, will both my kingdom and AMA get suspended? Feels like i wanna mess around next age, cus the game is currently unplayable.
    As stated previously I'd probably just delete you for being irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    If a kingdom screws over bishop's friends then this rule comes into play. That is how the game is I am afraid.

haha, this post won the thread hands down.
    Kingdoms are always my friend when it suits people. Interesting fact: i played in original heretics kd that eventually (via merges) formed pewpew, so if I was "friendly" with any kd it would be pew pew.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Kingdoms are always my friend when it suits people. Interesting fact: i played in original heretics kd that eventually (via merges) formed pewpew, so if I was "friendly" with any kd it would be pew pew.
    Yeah Bishop... we asked you to put Ama i VM not the other wayaround.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Quote Originally Posted by glee87 View Post
    Yeah Bishop... we asked you to put Ama i VM not the other wayaround.
    AMA have nothing to do with this.

it was a joke...
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

fml.

Honestly, I'm really not sure why SWEA was punished. If someone gives you a button you shouldn't have to worry about pushing it.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    SWEA is in VM right now because it's incredibly unlikely that they weren't part of the plan to have PewPew suicide on AMA's banks and THEN declare. Bishop is most likely looking for evidence to confirm that.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    SWEA is in VM right now because it's incredibly unlikely that they weren't part of the plan to have PewPew suicide on AMA's banks and THEN declare. Bishop is most likely looking for evidence to confirm that.
    disclaimer: i do not play.

Donating acres oow is apparently 100% legit (cf. Ovenmitt v. Octobrev); how can this even be part of the equation? Furthermore, does this mean that if Pew had suicided OUT of war (rather than prior to SWEAs declaration) no foul would have been committed? I am genuinely curious here. Now, lets make things even more interesting: What if Pew had suicided against SWEA in the war. Would that be a fake war too? If so, what is the mandatory level of defense we must keep to avoid getting deleted? And if my opponent drops below this, am I at risk?

Silly questions, indeed; reductio ad absurdum.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    disclaimer: I am not support

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Furthermore, does this mean that if Pew had suicided OUT of war (rather than prior to SWEAs declaration) no foul would have been committed?
    Correct. No mechanics would have been abused.

What if Pew had suicided against SWEA in the war. Would that be a fake war too?
    No, no mechanics are being abused.

Regular
    Glad I am in a ghetto warring kd, and not on top.

Way to much drama.

Thread Information