• Yes

42 52.50%
  • No

21 26.25%
  • I don't care

17 21.25%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is PewPew vs SWEA fake war?

yeah sorry - was not ment to miss lead with this poll. was only after I created it I noticed the error :(

create another 1 if you want to.

again sorry :(

will post this again so its top of the new page!

slight mistake :(

Yes = farm war
    No = real war

my bad!
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 01-09-2013 at 11:31.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    If AMA did not hit into war, maybe they could focus their hits on SWEA instead? I mean, lets flip it: should they just hit SWEA while farming out to AMA instead?
    With risk to be banned I will tell u to go ... your self.Better keep nonsense comments like this for your self, if u about to say something stupid and fake better hold on bro ....

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by dell View Post
    With risk to be banned I will tell u to go ... your self.Better keep nonsense comments like this for your self, if u about to say something stupid and fake better hold on bro ....
    Aww. I think someone is in need of a hug. There, there. Point remains: Why is farming out one way more respectable than the other? Surely, it can't all boil down to "they are farming in my preferred direction, therefore it is fine"?

Veteran
    If that's not a fake war, I'd like the people from pewpew to tell me what is :D.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Regular
    AMA and SWEA is hell lame

Post Fiend
    i meant no too, misleading threadname/poll

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    If AMA did not hit into war, maybe they could focus their hits on SWEA instead? I mean, lets flip it: should they just hit SWEA while farming out to AMA instead?
    It's cute how a SWEA player is attempting to defend his farming actions. They (Pew) had no problem doing this during war with debauchery. It's 100% intentional to farm SWEA acres to prevent AMA from crowning and 100% intentional that their hits from their war are against AMA and not SWEA. This is the perfect ATTEMPT at having a "legit" fake war. And I seriously hope both your beloved SWEA and Pew Pew get proper attention from Bishop. I am not allowed to report you do to Bishop despising me, but I most certainly hope others do.

Needs to get out more
    It's strategy not fake. When all you have is a long shot you take it. Logically PewPew is hitting AMA in an attempt to retain some level of range. Since their range with SWEA is closer the long shot odds on crowning depend on keeping AMA in relative proximity. By your logic you're suggesting they settle for less. If the side effect is SWEA gaining then it's side effect ergo. Sure it's noticeable, but it's evidently rebuked by the idea that they still want to crown. Negativity and pettiness can cloud ones vision. There's a little known philosophy, ancient and mysterious, known as hope.
    * Admirable work by AMA none the less. Masters at divisive tactics. SWEA could as easily be seen as attack dog. My endeavor isn't to diminish your accomplishments, as I find your work above game mechanics the trump card in Utopia.*
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 01-09-2013 at 15:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It's strategy not fake. When all you have is a long shot you take it. Logically PewPew is hitting AMA in an attempt to retain some level of range. Since their range with SWEA is closer the long shot odds on crowning depend on keeping AMA in relative proximity. By your logic you're suggesting they settle for less. If the side effect is SWEA gaining then it's side effect ergo. Sure it's noticeable, but it's evidently rebuked by the idea that they still want to crown. Negativity and pettiness can cloud ones vision. There's a little known philosophy, ancient and mysterious, known as hope.
    I think you don't understand how fake wars work. You know, it's also a strategy for Strippers/Debacuery last age to fake war, but when they got caught in a less blatant fake war than this they lost 8/8 war wins and got their monarch deleted.

A fake war is a war that abuses the intended game mechanic. In this case, Pew pew is using war to hide from AmA and gain protection while they attempt to attack AmA (ignoring that they are in war with another kingdom) while allowing the other kingdom to gain a significant amount of acres to surpass their crown contending competitors. This type of arrangement is a very clear fakewar.

Enthusiast
    voted yes., but should be NO

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    voted yes., as it should be YES
    fixed.

Post Fiend
    fuzzy, what would you have us do? would you prefer we hit both kds equally? because the way i see it we have 2 options. hit SWEA while AMA continue to full wave us into war for the next 48 hours or retal AMA while SWEA hit us. we can't hit them both so we choose to retal AMA for hitting into war. If AMA want to stop hits then we can actually fight a war 1v1

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    fuzzy, what would you have us do? would you prefer we hit both kds equally? because the way i see it we have 2 options. hit SWEA while AMA continue to full wave us into war for the next 48 hours or retal AMA while SWEA hit us. we can't hit them both so we choose to retal AMA for hitting into war. If AMA want to stop hits then we can actually fight a war 1v1
    You had no problem hitting both on February 5 of YR12. Why can't you hit both now?

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    its a real war, just that someone wants acres again and is hitting into it.

we choose to retal the OOW hits from AMA
    That ridiculous excuse might hold water if it wasn't for the fact that AMA waved you before you went to war with SWEA and the fact that you started retaling AMA's "hit's into war" before they were even made...
    That information is available and obvious to anybody who bothers to grab a SN from pewpew.

See above, your so called "retals" for hits into war started before there even were hits into war.
    It's a whole load of lies from a bunch of cheating scum, you should all(pewpew) be deleted.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 01-09-2013 at 15:32.

Post Demon
    AMA have -75% gains. SWEA do not. You prioritize.

And it'd be more preferred that you didn't take the cowards way out and fake war in the first place. I rather curiously wait to see if any justice is done.

Thread Information