• Yes

42 52.50%
  • No

21 26.25%
  • I don't care

17 21.25%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Is PewPew vs SWEA fake war?

So am I to assume that farm war = fake war?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    If AMA did not hit into war, maybe they could focus their hits on SWEA instead? I mean, lets flip it: should they just hit SWEA while farming out to AMA instead?
    Most real kingdoms take care of this post-war. They are marked in war but they are not making hits against each other but Pew Pew instead. Hence, it's a fake war.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    Why should AMA get to farm Pew when they are warring SWEA? AMA should STOP hitting into others wars. Simple as that.

*edit* Just took a SN.

It'd seem Pew is retaling AMA for keep hitting into the war thus making this seems like a fake war. i believe petrified asked Bishop BEFORE that should AMA hit into this war is it ok for them to retal and bishop has said that it is.

If AMA does not want pew to "farm out" stop hitting into their war although most of the damage has been done now.
    Last edited by American Badass; 01-09-2013 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Why should AMA get to farm Pew when they are warring SWEA? AMA should STOP hitting into others wars. Simple as that.
    hitting into war is lame but why should PewPew get to run from AMA into a war with someone that had an EoA cf with to avoid AMA?

when PewPew tried to farm Jerks we didn't run to war with someone else, we sat OOW and retalled PewPew
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

lol, AMA waved pewpew, pewpew completely suicided their cows(leaving acre def) and 4+'ed their attacks on AMA, pewpew is intentionally trying to farm out, their war deserves absolutely zero respect, besides, didn't Simians promise to hit anybody that hit into your retalwar with swea? ...

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    lol, AMA waved pewpew, pewpew completely suicided their cows(leaving acre def) and 4+'ed their attacks on AMA, pewpew is intentionally trying to farm out, their war deserves absolutely zero respect, besides, didn't Simians promise to hit anybody that hit into your retalwar with swea? ...
    Just because AMA waved pew it does NOT give them the right to them acres without a retal.

Once again, AMA does not get to decide who wars who. Breaking a NAP is not against game rules as stated here. AMA broke their EOA nap with Pew, so now pew can not break their EOA nap with SWEA?

Elit always cried ABs set their own rules. Guess Elit has now started. Ok for Elit but not ok for others to break EOACF?

I think everyone is agreeing here hitting into wars is lame. It only seems like a farm out as AMA is not getting their own way and pew wont let them

Just because AMA waved pew it does NOT give them the right to them acres without a retal.

Once again, AMA does not get to decide who wars who. Breaking a NAP is not against game rules as stated here. AMA broke their EOA nap with Pew, so now pew can not break their EOA nap with SWEA?

Elit always cried ABs set their own rules. Guess Elit has now started. Ok for Elit but not ok for others to break EOACF?

I think everyone is agreeing here hitting into wars is lame. It only seems like a farm out as AMA is not getting their own way and pew wont let them
    the difference here is PewPew ran to war to avoid AMA not because they wanted to war SWEA.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That's not totally accurate fuzzy.

They ran to war with SWEA not only to avoid AMA, but to more efficiently farm out to SWEA and cost AMA a crown.

It'd seem Pew is retaling AMA for keep hitting into the war thus making this seems like a fake war. i believe petrified asked Bishop BEFORE that should AMA hit into this war is it ok for them to retal and bishop has said that it is.
    Hahhahaha so u call this situation legit war:
    AMA waves pew
    Pew brakes EoACF with SWEA
    Pew does not retall AMA
    Pew does min hits for war on same target
    Pew scuisides all banks into AMA
    SWEA declares and gets 20k land 1st wave
    Pew does not make even one attack vs their war opponents
    Pew and AMA trade hits
    SWEA free farms Pew
    Not one hit on SWEA is made since war was declares (almost 24h)
    AMA -75% gain, SWEA 100%+ gain - still "we need acres back from AMA and we gain nothing from SWEA" policy

-----------------------------
    End of the line: Obvious FAKE WAR ergo rule braking, game abuse and EoA manipulation of the chart via cheating. Verdict - deletion of both Pew and SWEA is a MUST or at least reseting the kds!

True, I've never said it did. On the other hand if you're going to war with somebody you're supposed to actually war them, doing nothing of the sort and spending every attack attacking out of war, those attacks started before AMA started hitting into war.
    This so called "war" makes a farce of the spirit of the rules and the rules themselves.

It seems a farmwar because thats what it is, leaving acre def on cows is noth something you do unless you intend for them to be compeltely farmed out.

Yes hitting into wars is lame but AMA didn't start that this time, pewpew hit out of war before AMA had their armies home for a second wave so it's only lame to bring that up as some sort of excuse to justify farming out.

I was on pewpew's side until they pulled this stunt, dealbreaking and ambushing pewpew was extremely lame, running to fake war makes pewpew just like debauchery aka strippers nothing but a bunch of filthy cheating scum however which is much much worse than anything AMA did this age.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    Hahhahaha so u call this situation legit war:
    AMA waves pew (after breaking an eoacf)
    Pew brakes EoACF with SWEA (AMA broke an EOACF, why cant pew?)
    Pew does not retall AMA (they do retal AMA, just at a bad time)
    Pew does min hits for war on same target (Maybe they had agreed upon a war before AMA hit and stuck to it?)
    Pew scuisides all banks into AMA (Here is the retal, AMA would NOT have stopped hitting Pew. AMA's hitting into wars all age is proof of this)
    SWEA declares and gets 20k land 1st wave (Yeah pew got raped :P)
    Pew does not make even one attack vs their war opponents (Because there armies are out to AMA)
    Pew and AMA trade hits (Because AMA retaled the hits pew made on them)
    SWEA free farms Pew (Because AMA wont stop hitting into Pew's war now)
    Not one hit on SWEA is made since war was declares (almost 24h) > (Again when AMA stops retaling/hitting in i am sure Pew will)
    AMA -75% gain, SWEA 100%+ gain - still "we need acres back from AMA and we gain nothing from SWEA" policy (Moral, AMA needs to stop hitting into peoples wars for free acres)

-----------------------------
    Above in ( ) is how I see it. AMA has played snakey all age. They do NOT get to dictate the rules or whom can CF whom and war who. For that reason I do not see this as a fake war.

Above in ( ) is how I see it. AMA has played snakey all age. They do NOT get to dictate the rules or whom can CF whom and war who. For that reason I do not see this as a fake war.
    Except for the small inconvenient fact that pewpew started hitting back from war before ama even started hitting into said war. Which is what makes it a fake war. Anything other than suspending, preferrably deleting pewpew is a complete mockery of the rules.

Forum Fanatic
    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 91 (50,834 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 87 (50,414 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (420 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (200 acres)
    -- Learn: 1
    -- Failed: 1 (1.1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 46
    Total attacks suffered: 52 (32,742 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 45 (32,742 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (742 acres)
    -- Failed: 5 (9.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 12

For me AMA has now out hit Pew. IF pew still hits AMA after they have retaled equal hits, then it can be declared a total farm war but as long as AMA is retaling and INTO war pew has every right to retal them.

Bishop can confirm he has said that a kingdom in war that is getting hit is allowed to retal as long as the kingdom they are retaling has points vs them. EG If SWEA and Pew had warred and no points form AMA had occured AND THEN pew decided to raze AMA that would be against rules. As it stands AMA had conflict with pew before war.

Running to war with 75% protection from AMA after a wave on them was actually a smart move by Pew if you think about it as they got them extra acres. It is just a shame AMA now feels the need to continue hitting into them!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Except for the small inconvenient fact that pewpew started hitting back from war before ama even started hitting into said war. Which is what makes it a fake war. Anything other than suspending, preferrably deleting pewpew is a complete mockery of the rules.
    I would have agreed maybe but everyone has been shown this age AMA/Elit will hit into wars if he can gain from it. He really made himself his own coffin tbh wth no leg to stand on and is getting what he deserved from it.

At the end of the day I do not think you can punish SWEA for any of this. Not even PEW IMO.

Regular
    By rules, I would think this is a fake war.

However, if a KD got waved, and they have a planned war with another, I dont see why they cannot retal the initial wave and jump into the war. Dont think theres a rule saying you cannot retal our wave (therefore eat a wave) just because you are going to a war.

Honestly, AMA should just stop hitting into war and see what Pew does in their war with SWEA. It doesnt help the cause calling people out on fake war when hitting into a war themselves.

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 91 (50,834 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 87 (50,414 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (420 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (200 acres)
    -- Learn: 1
    -- Failed: 1 (1.1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 46
    Total attacks suffered: 52 (32,742 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 45 (32,742 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (742 acres)
    -- Failed: 5 (9.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 12

For me AMA has now out hit Pew. IF pew still hits AMA after they have retaled equal hits, then it can be declared a total farm war but as long as AMA is retaling and INTO war pew has every right to retal them.

Bishop can confirm he has said that a kingdom in war that is getting hit is allowed to retal as long as the kingdom they are retaling has points vs them. EG If SWEA and Pew had warred and no points form AMA had occured AND THEN pew decided to raze AMA that would be against rules. As it stands AMA had conflict with pew before war.

Running to war with 75% protection from AMA after a wave on them was actually a smart move by Pew if you think about it as they got them extra acres. It is just a shame AMA now feels the need to continue hitting into them!

U r just full of it :D Even u dont believe a word u say. U can use those lame reasons all u want Pew is still in FAKE war and there is still a deal to screw AMA and make SWEA winner. As i said above that everything less as a verdict than Pew being deleted and SWEA punished is mockery of the rules and a sign that the game is dead!

PS - mate search for some profesional help. those delusions may lead to something more serious in future.

Thread Information