• No

21 26.25%
  • I don't care

17 21.25%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is PewPew vs SWEA fake war?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Into war means absolutely nothing since pewpew started hitting out of war before AMA started hitting into war. Pewpew would have had every right to retal hits into war but you can't retal hits into war before those hits are made, sure AMA waved pewpew but pewpew chose to war swea instead, then it's their damn obligation to war swea, not use that war as 75% cover because if they do that then it's nothing but a fake war and they're nothing but a bunch of cheating scum.

Problem is the kingdom in war didn't get hit into war until AFTER they started hitting out, hence that situation is completely different, if running into fakewar is permitted(and it is a fake war because you can arrange this sort of war with your firends and they'll simply fight a bad war while you focus on your "real" enemy. I think the rules are clear, war overrides all relations, hence you have an obligation to fight said war, if somone hits into war you may have a case for retaling but you can't run to war and start hitting out the second you enter, thats making a complete mockery of the rules if it's permitted.

Retaling hits made into war is completely fine, using war as cover and an excuse is just complete bull**** and I damn well they get deleted/suspended for it otherwise this makes a complete and utter mockery of the rules and you'll see it used next age, for example if somebody waves your kingdom, you run to a war with a friend and spend the entire war razing whever warred you while your friends spend their war massacring your smallest guy or bouncing, remember that intentionally fighting badly is also ok by the rules. This is not a behaviour I think is ok and I think pewpew the cheaters needs to be punished harshly to prevent this behaviour from becoming accepted.
    AMA hit into the war 1st, we then retalled.

get a snatch news before stating bullocks

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    True I don't really think swea should be punished except thaty they're being willing accomplices in what is obviously(in my opinion) flaunting the rules, that should be punished, not as harshly as pew should be punished tho, I think pew should have every single province deleted and if they reform next age delete them again(fyi I think this should be the treatment for all cheaters so the same thing goes for debauchery aka strippers)

If AMA had hit pewpew into war I could agree with you that pewpew would have been justified to retal but hits made before war is something that is completely irrelevant to said war, unless your war is interfered with you have no business hitting out of it. However if you hit out of your war then your target obviously has justification hitting into the war. I think it was incredibly lame of AMA to dealbreak pewpew especially without giving some sort of notice but what pewpew is doing is lamer still by a hundredfold.
    I do not agree. Pew was taking back acres lost from their provinces to make them stable for war. These retal may have continued had SWEA not declared on Pew right away. Pew stopped these hits on SWEA when war was declared. It was AMA that hit first into Pew's war. I hope you see that now from my post above...

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    AMA and PewPew are hostile, PewPew ran into arranged war so why would AMA stop hitting when they're clearly hostile with PewPew?
    Why would pew not take back their acres they lost to AMA?

Sounds like you are agreeing all of the current events are legit?

If AMA did not hit into Pew's war then yes this is fake war and pew should be banned but as it stands in my eyes when AMA hit into the war Pew has every right to raze retal. No one can say "Pew should not have hit AMA then ran to war" as they was taking back what was theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    @Elldallan if you actually check the SN of Pew you can clearly see that Pew Retal AMA's hits BEFORE war is declared and THEN AMA hits into war first making Pew's aze retal from war totally legit (maybe pew gave up at this point as they know full well they wont win a war with AMA waving in and this wave in is backed up by the continuous onslaught into the war) I started to agree with you as i thought you meant they declared war and THEN pew razed AMA before one hit from AMA entered war. From this it clearly shows AMA had intentions of hitting into the war to farm pew no matter what)

From when SWEA declared to AMA's first hit in, PEW did not do ONE HIT to AMA. Therefore Pew's retal razes to AMA are legit.
    Ok my bad, I had actually missed those sub 200 acre hits by AMA's cow and I'm terribly sorry for that. it changes a few things but the question remains, if pewpew suicides their cows against AMA 5 mins before they declare SWEA why would AMA have any obligation to stay out of said war? it is obvious this war is prearranged to farm out to swea which is admittedly permitted by the rules.

It's why I think running from war into another war is problematic in the best of circumstances(and this is far from that since there is plenty of bad blood in the air as well) the war obviously means very little to either pewpew or AMA, if pewpew had ran into war with swea without suiciding their cows you're absolutely right that AMA shouldn't be hitting into that war, but when you suicide your provs 5 mins before it shows with all sufficient clarity that you have absolutely no intention of fighting that war seriously.

How can you expect anybody to respect your war if the last thing you do before it is suicide into their kingdom?

This is admittedly a huge mess but I do think pewpew has showed that they never had any intention to fight the war seriously by suiciding their cows and leaving acre defense so they should be ejected from the war since they obviously never had any intentions to fight it, I withdraw my comments about deletions tho since that would imo have been appropriate if they had been hitting out of war first which I thought was the case.

I do not agree. Pew was taking back acres lost from their provinces to make them stable for war. These retal may have continued had SWEA not declared on Pew right away. Pew stopped these hits on SWEA when war was declared. It was AMA that hit first into Pew's war. I hope you see that now from my post above...
    Well I admit your SN changes my opinion somewhat but come on... suiciding cows, leaving acre def how is that even reasonable?
    Their aim was obvious from the start, if pewpew wanted to take their acres back from AMA they should have done so instead of suiciding their cows and inviting Swea to take all those acres.

I fail to see how you can be expected to respect a war when the target is actively sending hits against you when they're busy setting up that war, AMA had same right to retal those hits as pewpew had retaling AMA's wave, war changes nothing when you make those hits 5 minutes before war starting.

Enthusiast
    Last I looked no hits from Pew into SWEA once war was declared. Don't know how you can call it anything but a fake war.

Forum Fanatic
    The only way to stop the running to other kingdoms is to put in a place a solid CF ingame arangement process eg when a kingdom sends a CF they get to input # of hours it is until it can be broken. If it is EOA a box is ticked and these kingdoms can not war each other no matter what. Also a date deadline so "YR 6 day x" etc.

But as said this would then take away from the game and destory diplo / politics like what we have seen here. Elit handled pew wrong. If Elit did not break an EOACF Pew would not be in this situation and AMA vs SWEA would have been on the cards. Simians agreed to halt hits on SWEA as Pew approached us stating they wanted to war SWEA and mansoor did the same. Rightfully so Mansoor said he did not want a war with Pew if Simians still had relations on them. What they arranged after that is all down to them. Simians agreed as our age is over and Anri needs to rebuild etc. AMA could have done this and asked simians to resolve our conflict with SWEA.

Elit wanted to back stab Pew and has come out in the worse. AMA wanted to war Strippers but they ended up warring Pew with AMA hitting in. If above was in place, that would not be able to happen.
    Last edited by American Badass; 01-09-2013 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    AMA hit into the war 1st, we then retalled.

get a snatch news before stating bullocks
    I got that part later on, I had missed thos 2 200a hits, sorry for making erroneous statements before -_-

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Last I looked no hits from Pew into SWEA once war was declared. Don't know how you can call it anything but a fake war.
    Again, if there is Zero hits from pew to SWEA in min time war AMA asked for it for hitting in first (If the hits continue... as long as AMA has more hits than pew over the 48 hours...) If this does not end Min time then again I would agree in a fake war. It should be over in 48 hours unless pew some how starts hitting back but doubtful when AMA hit in.)

Pew can now in no way win this and their age is over.

Pew can now in no way win this and their age is over.
    Which obviously was their intention all along or they would not have been suiciding their cows and leaving acre defense.
    Pewpew never had any intention of fighting back seriously, they wanted to farm out to SWEA to prevent AMA from crowning.

Veteran
    OMFG AB is really dumb. How exactly would pewpew outhit AMA, when pewpew leaves provinces with land def? Why are you so full of that bs?!
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Enthusiast
    id like to see an official point of view on this from the people responsable for inforcing the code of conduct. are there any? we are all a bunch of fools argueing with eachother, and the ones that should draw the line ignore us completely.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    id like to see an official point of view on this from the people responsable for inforcing the code of conduct. are there any? we are all a bunch of fools argueing with eachother, and the ones that should draw the line ignore us completely.
    Agreed.

Postaholic
    They should take the appropriate action and then post the outcome in the forums to clarify for ALL in the future.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Regular
    There is no wrong to arrange a war to run away from another KD. Since when was this wrong? So pre-arranged or not it doesnt matter. Similarly, it is not wrong for a KD to hit into a war, it is just a douche move.

Agree that from all things, it looks like a farmout (again this is very hard to prove), thus a fake war. But why would AMA give the option to Pew to not fight SWEA and retal them (by hitting into their war). I get it, Pew is in war, they should focus on SWEA but if Pew is getting hit outside their war, why is it not their option to retal whoever they choose. The same way that the rule do not stop you from hitting into wars, the rules do not stop you from hitting outside of your war, especially when there is such strong case for it (getting outside interference and not just clear farmout). Pew is going to lose either way, why is it wrong for them to choose who they make life more difficult for?

Again, while Pew did a douche tactical manoeuvre to suicide retal AMA, AMA actions of hitting into the war does not help to prove that this is a fake war, in fact it only gives reasons to Pew to focus more on AMA. Leave Pew alone, see what they do with SWEA, although I admit, it will still be difficult to prove that it is a fake war.

Thread Information