Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Good Bye - Good Luck**

**Good Bye - Good Luck**

Good bye and Good Luck to everyone I have met and played..I have gone by many different nicknames in this game...such as Diamonds, Zion, and this one..I have played for about 10+ years and I have finally decided to leave this game once and for all..

If by any chance this game grows bigger to its glory days I might come back and have fun with alliances again but this game is slowly dieing and not enough players in it to make it fun anymore..

Alliances I have lead in the past 10+ years, BD, MN, AoD, DKU, FuR, LoG (on genesis server)..was fun warring alliances and having soo many people try to kill me every age..

Good Bye. Wish all of you the best of luck, try not to spend so many hours on this game and enjoy life instead!

Needs to get out more
    Have fun. Enjoy the RL. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Good luck!

Forum Fanatic
    I thought you left ages ago? i was in that DKU alliance with Seduction and you just vanished...

Forum Fanatic
    He tended to do that once his alliance got declared on :) Later Diamonds.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Who is this ghetto nub
    #sinners <---click to join

UG he's Diamonds from AoD.... who I never knew came back...guess he never made much of himself after he gave AoD to P1.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    This is a recurring theme. "The game is dying because people are leaving. So I'm going to leave and help it die."

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    UG he's Diamonds from AoD.... who I never knew came back...guess he never made much of himself after he gave AoD to P1.
    Ah, a ghetto dude who created ghetto alliances. Gotcha. :)
    #sinners <---click to join

Pretty much. People nowadays haven't had much interaction with him. I try to forget :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Another one one of the ghetto royalty is gone getting lonely waving the n00b flag :( .... & don't understand the sudden rush of rats leaving the sinking ship when next ages changes haven't been posted yet ? o
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Hurlin there wont again be any changes, they killed the game with no changes and those few they make, only ruin the game more and more, there is no longer any fun in this game. They need to remove every single person involved with changes and get new in, then game might get real changes and a chance for some fun, coz the current ones suck big time and have for years now...

I concur Henrik7 :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lol @ adding in-game intel stores and targetfinders killing the game

Grow up guys. Bishop already said the changes for this next age will be a big rejig. As soon as he posts them you'll be the same one's complaining that they're not perfectly balanced.

Post Fiend
    To not add changes for so long and add something useless as targetfinder and intel storage most never use anyway seems good to you? rofl your wrong with the people making the changes, go look at players left before you pop up with bs about changes are great and great features, its USELESS crap features that took their time so no changes got made. Idea was fine, but not when it removed real changes people look for every age end.

So yes it did indeed kill the game even more, it wouldnt have if it was made on the side and real changes still made, but the no big changes age after age made people lose interest, it feels like we played a 2 year long age, not many find that much fun by now....

And no I do not whine about unbalanced changes, because all can pick what they want and utopia always had unbalanced setups and its a charm not a negative thing.

To save uto put back some changes like in old times where weak KDs can peaceblock feeders and farmers, then more newbies stick around, thats a change that would help us that take newbies in and teach them, because now when newbies get feed on they quit. So stop targetfinder and intelstorage and add a old time feature with peaceblocks sounds much more needed to save the game than smart features noone need, since there are others sites for that people used and still use after uto added these.

Thread Information